meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
around how much seconds i can use bhop for after taking dmg ?
idk i dont blatant cheat also if someone is running from u then just chase after them until they get bored (without bhop)

POPFGOD

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
for ghost config, I'm on 180-280ms , is that safe to use 3.5? I can almost win 80% of bedwars games with 3.5 but 3.4 can not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
for ghost config, I'm on 180-280ms , is that safe to use 3.5? I can almost win 80% of bedwars games with 3.5 but 3.4 can not.
All closet config threads I have seen suggest using 3,1-3,4 for high ping, so im not gonna recommend anything higher especially since I don't have that high ping and have no idea how long you would last with 3,5 etc. Maybe try other modules that can also help if you aren't already, like velocity and aim assist.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Not ban but you are basically frozen in place while using it, so much that it is only worth it to hold rc when hvhing instead of just using it

even getting hit doesnt work as well
I see, well thats fine. Holding down works well and if you pair it with -50h velo you'll do pretty well. Most people have started holding it down anyways to prevent getting lagged back.

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
has hypixel updated watchdog? i think i just got anti cheat banned with this settings even lower bc i was using 3.9 swing range like i dropped and 2 sec later i was banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
has hypixel updated watchdog? i think i just got anti cheat banned with this settings even lower bc i was using 3.9 swing range like i dropped and 2 sec later i was banned
Screenshot your settings. And how long did you last on an alt?

Nezperidian

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '19
i also had this issue, not with these settings but with a custom config. antibot and 11cps autoclicker with 0.11 hitbox and 3.9 reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Can you add autoblock ka to yellow (bc its not flawless anymore)
I will have to further test the autoblock option first. I haven't tried it yet but yes it's possible that the noslow in it no longer works even when you get hurt. Holding right click for autoblock is still flawless and when you use -50h velocity you don't even need the hurttime noslow.

I will test this later and adjust the thread accordingly.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i also had this issue, not with these settings but with a custom config. antibot and 11cps autoclicker with 0.11 hitbox and 3.9 reach
As realhypixel said, there are now checks for hitboxes in (most?) games. This means if you use them too much you'll get watchdog banned.