meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
wait so i was right in my tests?

xd @meowmeow
It worked up until yesterday/today, its possible they had something else going on when you autoblocked but now it takes a few min at most to ban, like 2 days ago (which is when I autoblocked latest) it worked just fine and I lasted until staff ban, I also tried autoblocking and then waiting over 24 hours, no bans. And as merryzz said we found an alternative method anyways, which i'll add to my config soon after some more testing.

Last edited:

shadeiol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
we found a new way to autoblock still without ban, but who knows maybe hypixel will revert the latest patch
It worked up until yesterday/today, its possible they had something else going on when you autoblocked but now it takes a few min at most to ban, like 2 days ago (which is when I autoblocked latest) it worked just fine and I lasted until staff ban, I also tried autoblocking and then waiting over 24 hours, no bans. And as merryzz said we found an alternative method anyways, which i'll add to my config soon after some more testing.
bet , tag me in the new config update would b much appreciated !

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
bet , tag me in the new config update would b much appreciated !
I added it to this thread, for now its experimental so I would not suggest using it on any accounts you care about (like with all blatant modules). It may or may not flag/ban, it could use more testing but from what I and Merryzz tested using a low angle and holding right click should be fine, I got banned using 360 angle though (rotation issue).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
how exactly is holding right click on normal aura different than on switch aura / legit aura ?
For some reason holding right click with Blatant Aura - Switch its almost the equivalent to autoblock option on, interact autoblock (minus the noslow effect), which bans. However holding right click with legit aura or normal aura it will be the equivalent to vanilla autoblock. Reason you would use normal aura is because legit aura doesn't have any rotations at all so it will flag, normal aura has rotations that are very fast but with a "bug" you can change the aim mode, otherwise you will get banned unless you use a low angle which in that case im not sure.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i hope manthe adds switch aura rotations to normal aura in that case, or adds my suggestion for legit aura (which sadly got removed lol)
there are rotations on normal aura already, you just need to first set the rotation type in switch aura then change aura type to normal

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
well yes but this seems to be based off of a bug inside vape, which in this case is positively impacting it, but it should be handled differently in an optimal scenario
great job finding this 'bypass' though
They should make it so holding right click with blatant aura - switch is like "vanilla" autoblock, which is how it is with the other aura modes already.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
well yes but this seems to be based off of a bug inside vape, which in this case is positively impacting it, but it should be handled differently in an optimal scenario
great job finding this 'bypass' though
of course there are some differences, for example lockview shakes your aim in switch but not in normal. also anticheat & silent mode seems to have quicker rotation speed when aiming at multiple enemies because of lacking switch delay. but besides that it does work very well on hypixel and doesnt get you banned in the latest autoblock patch

VapeV4

SumoUnranked

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
For some reason holding right click with Blatant Aura - Switch its almost the equivalent to autoblock option on, interact autoblock (minus the noslow effect), which bans. However holding right click with legit aura or normal aura it will be the equivalent to vanilla autoblock. Reason you would use normal aura is because legit aura doesn't have any rotations at all so it will flag, normal aura has rotations that are very fast but with a "bug" you can change the aim mode, otherwise you will get banned unless you use a low angle which in that case im not sure.
does legit aura binded with high value aim assist work too ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Killaura got an update, will update the config soon with another autoblock killaura config + new blockhit killaura config.

nickzone

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
3 March: Added experimental bypassing autoblock (after watchdog autoblock patch)

I decided to make/collect and playtest (most of this is common knowledge and some settings are found elsewhere) a blatant Hypixel config. Keep in mind this WILL get you staff banned, just not anticheat banned. For that reason I do not recommend using this on your main account (obviously).

Keep in mind blatant cheating with vape is very risky as it hasn't recieved any bypass updates for a long time, it is NOT my fault if you get banned (although this works fine for me). However if you believe you have gotten anticheat banned using this, please let me know so we can figure out if something bans.

If there is any blatant (or good) features that are worth noting please do so and maybe I will even add them.

READ USAGE GUIDE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES AND MIGHT GET BANNED
Also read solutions if you still encounter issues.

Features [Green = Works fine, Yellow = Works but not flawlessly/might flag]:

Killaura [Read usage guide for bypassing autoblock!]
Keepsprint
Velocity
InvCleaner
AutoArmor
ChestSteal

AntiFall [Might ban, use with caution]
NoFall [Read usage guide]

(Just combine this with your current config)

I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use.

Killaura:

Aura Type - Blatant

Blatant Mode - Switch

Target: Ignore none
(Or whatever you prefer)

Attacks per Second: 7-10

Switch Delay: 400
(Change if you want, only matters if max targets is 2 or more)

Swing range: 4,2

Attack range: 4,1
(For hitreg purposes you might want to go lower)

Max angle: 360

Max targets: 1
(Or whatever you want, it will switch between however many)

Target mode: Distance (Or whatever you prefer)

Aim Mode: AntiCheat/LockView

Autoblock: OFF

Disable on death:
What you prefer

Require mouse down: What you prefer

GUI Check: ON

Show target:
What you prefer

No swing: OFF

Limit to items: swords
(if you want, this is convenient)

Keepsprint:

No settings, bind to same bind as killaura or always on.

Velocity:

0% Horizontal (you can go negative velocity for a "bhop" effect, I usually use -50%)

100% Vertical

100% Chance

All checks OFF

InvCleaner:

Activation: On Key/Toggle

Delay: 35-50

Open Inventory: ON

Best Items:
Whatever you prefer

Remove Negative Potions: Whatever you prefer

Remove Food: Whatever you prefer

Default whitelist/blacklist (change if you want).

AutoArmor:

Open Inventory: Either use this or Inventory Only

Inventory Only: Either use this or Open Inventory

Check Durability:
Whatever you prefer

Drop Equipped: Whatever you prefer

Combat check: ON (If you use Open Inventory otherwise autoarmor might grief you)

Delay: 90-110 (You can go lower delay but ghost items will be created due to vape bug)

ChestSteal:

Check in Menu: ON

Best only:
Whatever you prefer

Keep open: Whatever you prefer

Shuffle: ON (shouldn't matter)

Click Delay: 35-50

AntiFall:

Speed Check: OFF

Fall Distance: 0m

NoFall:

Mode: AntiCheat

USAGE GUIDE:

Killaura:
When using Blatant Aura - Switch don't hold right click or use autoblock as both of those ban, instead read below for bypassing autoblock.

Autoblock:
If you want to autoblock do this (this is experimental, and might at any moment get patched or cause issues);
1. Change aim mode in Blatant Aura - Switch to "Anti-Cheat"
2. Change aura type to "Normal"
3. Make sure to put max targets at 1, now you can use aura like normally and hold right click whenever you want autoblock!

Note: The Anti-Cheat aim mode should carry on to Normal aura although this might be a bug therefore it might at any point stop working or cause issues, Normal aura has rotations by default but those are very snappy and might get you banned.

NoFall:
While this works it is incredibly unsafe as if you fall into the void you will get banned + it most likely flags as it is. I suggest putting this on a bind and only using it when needed.

Solutions/Questions:

AutoArmor creating ghost items?
Increase AutoArmor delay.
do you have any for bedwars

nickzone

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
They just updated killaura but you should be able to use "Silent" ka with 4 attack range and any aim speed + blockhit. I'll make a config for autoblock later.
how do you enable it because its not working for me on bedwars