meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No longer updated but should still work.

Like with any client; blatant cheating is not safe nor is it sustainable. Only use this if you're willing to risk a ban (green modules should make you last until staff, yellow might get you anticheat banned if detections changed since I last updated them).

WARNING: Vape is not a blatant client, a lot of blatant modules are not safe to use on any decent anticheats including Hypixel. I do not support cheating on Hypixel, if you choose to do so you are responsible for any potential punishments.

READ USAGE GUIDE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES AND MIGHT GET BANNED
Also read solutions if you still encounter issues.

Features [Green = Works fine, Yellow = Works but not flawlessly/might flag, use with caution]:

Killaura/SilentAura
KeepSprint
Velocity
InvCleaner
AutoArmor
ChestSteal
AntiFireball

NoFall

(Just combine this with your current config)

I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use.

Killaura [Use SilentAura module]:

Movement - None

Target: Ignore none
(Or whatever you prefer)

Aim Speed: 10

Attacks per Second: 12-16

Attack range: 4
(go lower for better hitreg)

Extra swing distance: Whatever you prefer

Max angle: 360

Limit to items: swords
(if you want, this is convenient)

The rest is whatever you prefer!

KeepSprint:

No settings, bind to same bind as killaura or always on.

Velocity:

Mode - Normal

0% Horizontal

100% Vertical

100% Chance

Ticks 0

All checks OFF

InvCleaner:

Activation: On Key/Toggle

Delay: 35-50

Open Inventory: ON

Best Items:
Whatever you prefer

Remove Negative Potions: Whatever you prefer

Remove Food: Whatever you prefer

Default whitelist/blacklist (change if you want).

AutoArmor:

Open Inventory: Either use this or Inventory Only

Inventory Only: Either use this or Open Inventory

Check Durability:
Whatever you prefer

Drop Equipped: Whatever you prefer

Combat check: ON (If you use Open Inventory otherwise autoarmor might grief you)

Delay: 90-110 (You can go lower delay but ghost items will be created due to vape bug)

ChestSteal:

Check in Menu: ON

Best only:
Whatever you prefer

Keep open: Whatever you prefer

Shuffle: ON (shouldn't matter)

Click Delay: 35-50

AntiFireball:

Angle Limit: 180

Aim Speed: 50

Stop Movement:
Whatever you prefer

Move on Finish: Whatever you prefer

Silent: OFF

NoFall: [REQUIRES BLINK, READ BELOW]

Mode - Normal

USAGE GUIDE:

NoFall:
Bind it with blink (direction: outgoing only, type: all, no auto send), just walk off the block DON'T JUMP and don't move too much while falling. Also use it with AntiFireball so you don't get fireballed off (the NoFall could flag then).

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Criticals bans, no fall doesn’t work and auto bans regardless of the void or not, scaffold bans eventually regardless of where you look. auto ar and invclean might ban I saw a few posts abt it but idk

The only 3 things that work in blatant now is ka keepsprint and blink. (and antibot)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Criticals bans, no fall doesn’t work and auto bans regardless of the void or not, scaffold bans eventually regardless of where you look. auto ar and invclean might ban I saw a few posts abt it but idk

The only 3 things that work in blatant now is ka keepsprint and blink. (and antibot)
As long you use above 100ms for any inventory module it's fine, and if you use Open inventory with Autoarmor and Invcleaner you're fine, because if you're moving, it can be detected as InvWalk.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit

I played for over 2 hours yesterday although I didn't use nofall and scaffold for all that time. I will test it later. Nofall DOES work though although yeah it probably bans eventually.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I played for over 2 hours yesterday although I didn't use nofall and scaffold for all that time. I will test it later. Nofall DOES work though although yeah it probably bans eventually.
no fall does not work lmao where are you getting this from

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I used it yesterday and it worked every single time. (Wouldn't be surprised if it flags though).
What mode are you testing this on I used it last week and took normal fall damage and got banned in less than a minute.

scaffold took me about 20 minutes to get banned and it was when I lagged downwards

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What mode are you testing this on I used it last week and took normal fall damage and got banned in less than a minute.

scaffold took me about 20 minutes to get banned and it was when I lagged downwards
AntiCheat mode of course.

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21

The only 3 things that work in blatant now is ka keepsprint and blink. (and antibot
Legit scaffold aswell?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I decided to make/collect and playtest (most of this is common knowledge and some settings are found elsewhere) a blatant Hypixel config. Keep in mind this WILL get you staff banned, just not anticheat banned. For that reason I do not recommend using this on your main account (obviously).

Keep in mind blatant cheating with vape is very risky as it hasn't recieved any bypass updates for a long time, it is NOT my fault if you get banned (although this works fine for me). However if you believe you have gotten anticheat banned using this, please let me know so we can figure out if something bans.

If there is any blatant (or good) features that are worth noting please do so and maybe I will even add them.

READ USAGE GUIDE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES AND MIGHT GET BANNED
Also read solutions if you still encounter issues.

Features [Green = Works fine, Yellow = Works but not flawlessly]:

Autoblock killaura [Read usage guide]
Keepsprint
Velocity
InvCleaner
AutoArmor
ChestSteal
Freecam
[Bed "nuker", read usage guide]
Blatant scaffold WITH tower [This might flag but it was fine when I used it, read usage guide]
Criticals [Flags if you aren't in air (but haven't banned me), read usage guide]

(Just combine this with your current config)

I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use.

Killaura:

Aura Type - Blatant

Blatant Mode - Switch

Target: Ignore none
(Or whatever you prefer)

Attacks per Second: 7-10

Switch Delay: 400
(You can lower if you use multiple targets)

Swing range: 4,1

Attack range: 4,1
(4,2 is max but for hitreg purposes you might even want to go lower)

Max angle: 360

Max targets: 1
(Or whatever you want, it will switch between however many)

Target mode: Health (Or whatever you prefer)

Aim Mode: Anti-Cheat

Autoblock: ON

Disable on death:
What you prefer

Require mouse down: What you prefer

GUI Check: ON

Show target:
What you prefer

No swing: OFF

Limit to items: swords
(if you want, this is convenient)

Keepsprint:

No settings, bind to same bind as killaura or always on.

Velocity:

0% Horizontal

0% Vertical

100% Chance

All checks OFF

InvCleaner:

Activation: On Key

Delay: 120-130

Open Inventory: ON

Best Items:
Whatever you prefer

Remove Negative Potions: Whatever you prefer

Remove Food: Whatever you prefer

Default whitelist/blacklist (change if you want).

AutoArmor:

Open Inventory: Either use this or Inventory Only

Inventory Only: Either use this or Open Inventory

Check Durability:
Whatever you prefer

Drop Equipped: Whatever you prefer

Combat check: ON (If you use Open Inventory otherwise autoarmor might grief you)

Delay: 120-130

ChestSteal:

Check in Menu: ON

Best only:
Whatever you prefer

Keep open: Whatever you prefer

Shuffle: ON (shouldn't matter)

Click Delay: 120-130

Freecam:

Speed: 3

Spawn Fake: ON

Move Fake: OFF

Scaffold:

Mode: Blatant

Tower: ON

Stop Motion: OFF
(You can try on if you want)

Stop Sprinting: OFF

Delay: 100ms

Block Count:
Whatever you prefer

Use blacklist: Whatever you prefer

Whitelist only: Whatever you prefer

Criticals:

Mode: AntiCheat

USAGE GUIDE:

Killaura:
Don't move unless you have taken damage as this temporarily disables noslow checks. Check Solutions for alternative autoblock methods.

Freecam:
Toggle this, fly to someones bed defense and mine into their defense until their bed is exposed. Now toggle it off and when you go there those blocks will be gone for you (ghost blocks) which allows you to break the bed through their defense.

Scaffold:
Only scaffold straight as attempting to diagonally scaffold will result in blocks dissapearing.

Criticals:
This should work fine as long as you're in the air. Keep jumping if you use criticals, I suggest putting it on a separate keybind and only toggling it when needed.

Solutions/Questions:

I am lagging back a lot when using killaura, what do I do?
Turn off autoblock, you can manually hold right mouse button when you need autoblock although you won't be able to move freely.

I lag back after using killaura, even when not autoblocking?
Switch item or block your sword against ground, your sword got stuck in blocking position serverside.

I cant scaffold, I just fall?
Try looking at the blocks, follow usage guide and if it still doesn't work just use legit scaffold or safewalk.

It feels like im lagging, why?
This is due to AutoArmor when you have a lot of items in your inventory, turn off autoarmor.

Can I use (insert module here) with this config?
Sure, use whatever you want just make sure it bypasses.

Can I change the settings?
Go ahead but changing the wrong settings might get you banned.
Crits work in air because they aren’t doing anything lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Crits work in air because they aren’t doing anything lol
Are you 100% sure? Last time I tried I am pretty sure they did work as long as you were in air, but obviously my testing could have been faulty.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No fall works, tested it in bedwars from about 15 or so blocks.
tower does flag if bedwars
No fall does indeed work but I think it autobans under certain circumstances or if you use it too much, not completely sure though. Tower works fine but it isn't infinite however if you stop after towering a bit then place a block and tower again it works!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Are you 100% sure? Last time I tried I am pretty sure they did work as long as you were in air, but obviously my testing could have been faulty.
If you are in the air you are already getting a critical hit (as long as ur on the way down), I believe the crits are just improved ground crits.