meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I would say use anticheat, with lockview i was using it yesterday and sometimes i just did like random 360s and it was weird and really obvious
It is indeed obvious but anticheat aim mode also rotates your head without manipulating your clientside view angles, so it looks weird in third person too. Unless you use low angle all aura looks pretty blatant.

VapeV4

243ms

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
昨天一个小时,直到我感到无聊并开始砍伐自我禁止。我在主屏幕上切换了 3,3 和 90h,感觉我在标记,所以我想检查一下,在 alt 上使用 4 块范围和 10 小时,然后切换 killaura 自动阻止等等。
你在哪里玩 hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Changed some stuff.

Added:
Blatant scaffold

Changed:
Some things in aura
AutoArmor, InvCleaner, ChestSteal delay reduced.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Changed some stuff.

Added:
Blatant scaffold

Changed:
Some things in aura
AutoArmor, InvCleaner, ChestSteal delay reduced.
you can add -100 horizontal velocity for the bhop effect whenever someone hits you as a option. also strafe with -1 speed does work on hypixel idk why no one wants to use it, it basically pulls you to your opponent. also for a vertical velocity bypass, fly with 0 0 speed works and i dont think it flags you (needs further testing i only tested for 10 mins), however you need to toggle it in ground

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
you can use sprint scaffold (lol) but it dies after about 10 blocks (which is fine in sw)
Yeah I am aware of this but i'd rather use this scaffold as its pretty much infinite.
you can add -100 horizontal velocity for the bhop effect whenever someone hits you as a option. also strafe with -1 speed does work on hypixel idk why no one wants to use it, it basically pulls you to your opponent. also for a vertical velocity bypass, fly with 0 0 speed works and i dont think it flags you (needs further testing i only tested for 10 mins), however you need to toggle it in ground
I don't use strafe because it only works with aim assist so its kinda weird, also yes maybe I should put the -100 velocity in the thread. For the vertical velo fly thing I feel like its just too much effort having to toggle it all the time (at least when you play stuff like bw/sw).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Yeah I am aware of this but i'd rather use this scaffold as its pretty much infinite.

I don't use strafe because it only works with aim assist so its kinda weird, also yes maybe I should put the -100 velocity in the thread. For the vertical velo fly thing I feel like its just too much effort having to toggle it all the time (at least when you play stuff like bw/sw).
no it works without aimassist, you just need to hold down left mouse button (both autoclicker or killaura with require mouse down works)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
no it works without aimassist, you just need to hold down left mouse button (both autoclicker or killaura with require mouse down works)
I can't get it to work without aim assist and even with aim assist its really weird.

Nasone

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
is there any speed that doesn’t flag if i toggle them for like 3/4sec or does timer work ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
is there any speed that doesn’t flag if i toggle them for like 3/4sec or does timer work ?
you can toggle speed: bhop as long as you constatly get hit from someone to not flag watchdog

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Any speed mode would be risky to use but as Merryzz say you can toggle it shortly, I would however recommend going negative horizontal velocity (I prefer like -50) and obviously use keepsprint as this too can kinda make you have a "bhop" effect if you just jump around someone (a lot of people mistake keepsprint for bhop).