meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If you are in the air you are already getting a critical hit (as long as ur on the way down), I believe the crits are just improved ground crits.
I tried it and im like 80% sure it works regardless as long as you're in the air (otherwise it flags and you won't get any crit hits). I could maybe test it closer later if I get on an alt, it is very possible that it doesn't work at all.

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
does freecam 5 flag or something? why are u using 3 speed only?
freecam is client sided lol
its just speed 5 is too inconvenient to use
you could if u want but you'll have a hard time reaching the exact position you want

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
@meowmeow how long are u lasting blatant cheating now
An hour yesterday until I got bored and started bhopping to self ban. I toggled 3,3 and 90h on my main and felt like I was flagging so I wanted to check, used 4 block reach and 10h on an alt just fine then toggled killaura autoblock and such.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
On my main i use 3.0 or 3.1 to 3.5, 70 or 75h, toggle 0.2 hitboxes. Also would anyone please enlighten me what does the first part of reach do (the ->3.1<- to 3.5)?

I use those settings for pit but I just avoid toggling 0.2 hitboxes whenever out of it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
On my main i use 3.0 or 3.1 to 3.5, 70 or 75h, toggle 0.2 hitboxes. Also would anyone please enlighten me what does the first part of reach do (the ->3.1<- to 3.5)?

I use those settings for pit but I just avoid toggling 0.2 hitboxes whenever out of it.
the first number is the minimum reach value, and the second number is the maximum reach value

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22

Hitboxes and Velocity will get you banned. For the Reach, staff could ban you. The 3.1 reach just means you will always hit someone at 3.1 reach. Is this so hard to understand? Lmao.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
If you put minimum value at 3,1, you will always hit someone if they are 3,1 blocks away. If you put minimum at 3 and maximum at 3,1 it will be randomized, so if someone is 3,1 blocks away you will sometimes hit them.

xprime_games

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
I've heard that its usually safer to have around 5-8 attacks per second for killaura. 10 attacks per second I think is rather risky

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I've heard that its usually safer to have around 5-8 attacks per second for killaura. 10 attacks per second I think is rather risky
You can go with what you want, it shouldn't really make a difference as long as you don't go higher above. I've used 7-10 just fine for a long time and only bans ive experienced are staff bans after cheating for multiple hours usually.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm still uncertain as to whether keepsprint flags or not, I've seen mixed opinions
It doesn't. In fact you can use keepsprint on a lot of servers, it does flag some anticheats but it works on most server networks, including Hypixel.