hypixel 2023

1. W

Spade Razerrrr

what are some good razer configs for hypixel pit spade swapping? currently im using razer deathadder v2 mini need macros!!!
  2. W

Velo?

whats good velocity for main? can I even USE velocity on main without getting banned?
  3. C

Hypixel Pit, What Bypasses?

Alright, I've been gone for 8+ months and I've seen some new features. First of all my current kill aura only has a target mode? no modes like blatant aura and legit aura. Can someone please tell me why there's no options for kill aura now? And I also saw that velocity has ticks now? What do I...
  4. C

silent aura

these are my silent aura settings, i used it on an alt on hypixel classic duels for about an hour or two and no ban. Im wondering if these settings would be safe to useuse on my main, if they arent i would greatly appreciate it if someone could reply with settings safe for a main. ty
  5. V

Fake Lag Settings

So right now, I'm on hypixel using 5 transmission offset with 200 delay. But I saw one guy using 10 offset with 2000 delay. Would that get me banned? I don't care if it's staff ban but will i get watch dog banned?
  6. N

Reach settings safe for hypixel (bedwars) and config ?

Hello, Good evening, I'm new, I don't know the settings to be SAFE on Hypixel and I just wanted to ask if 3.1-3.25 is SAFE at 20 ms? and if possible to have a config at 20ms on hypixel (Bedwars). THANKS :)
  7. Yiky_OwO

Reach settings on hypixel while playing on 200+ ms

For several years, I have been playing Hypixel with a 200ms + delay. I always use 3.8-3.99 reach,(only while sprinting)and i get 33 stars on skywars,508 stars on bedwars. I use a staffchecker on discord to avoid staffs. i found many people suggesting that we should use 3.3-3.4 or sth on 200+ms...
  8. Lakymko

Best hypixel unbannable cfg - hitboxes, killaura, reach, velo

Best closet cheating config u have ever seen cant get u banned not even staffed. Autoclicker 0-0 cps blockhit off break blocks 0-0.1 Aimassist 0H speed 0V speed Reach 3.0-3.0 100% chance all checks on Velo 100 100 100 all checks on other than anticombo and kite mode Hitboxes 0 Killaura - normal...
  9. Drinklemons

Looking for Hypixel UHC Settings.

Hypixel UHC has no replays so I'm guessing that checks are more strict, I was wondering if any UHC veterans see this to tell me what settings I can use on my main. I've only heard that you shouldn't risk using Velo but I don't know if it's true. I get around 150-180ms
  10. Goddamnt

Hypixel Config June 2023 Any Ping

Autoclicker: 15-20 hold to click, hit select, break blocks delay 0-10 block hit auto Reach: 3.5-3.5 chance 100 nothing ticked (ngl you could prolly go higher and still not get beamed if you keep it under 4) Velo: 20 100 100 nothing ticked (idk if 0 100 100 works bc i don't wanna risk it but this...
  11. YesItsWaffle

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

Hypixel Closet Cheating Guide (2023) This guide goes over several of the most popular gamemodes on Hypixel. THESE CONFIGS ARE MAIN SAFE. NEW REACH/VELO CHECKS ADDED TO HYPIXEL - USE TOURNAMENT CONFIG FOR NOW Read this first before going straight to the configs: - This guide may be not...
  12. I

Hypixel Pit Max Reach

I have been using a fair bit of reach on the pit slowly going from 3.1 and working up day by day and now i am in the range of 3.4-3.5. I am wondering with the lack of watchdog in the pit, what is the max reach I can go before I get banned/staff banned. I really don't care if people know I am...
  13. meowmeow

Hypixel Bans? (Reason & Time)

If you get staff banned while offline, the timer starts going down the next time you attempt to log in, right? Also, if you know stuff please use this thread to share valuable information about the Hypixel ban system, ban lengths and all that because I wouldn't mind knowing more about it.
  14. meowmeow

meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

No longer updated but should still work. Like with any client; blatant cheating is not safe nor is it sustainable. Only use this if you're willing to risk a ban (green modules should make you last until staff, yellow might get you anticheat banned if detections changed since I last updated...