Merryzz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Social Credit About

• Hey does 180 angle on silent aura is 100% safe pls ? and does 75% 100% 100%c is safe on velo or 80%100%100% pls thx ^^
    pogama
    pogama
    Use 40 chance if you want 75% and 50 chance if you want 80%.
    I am from China.My English is not so good.I want to ask a question.Good vape configuration How to adjust
    Yeah_Jack
    Yeah_Jack
    nice vids but is kindof an ahole on the forums for no reason ngl.
    Chobdo
    Chobdo
    But being bad with me for no reason 😔
    A
    .Acrzy
    Nice vids you say? 😂
    Chwoop
    Chwoop
    eh bro gives some configs and mods thats good enough ngl
    Manthe: If these thoughts are running through your head at all when you think of Vape, we're doing something wrong.
    Vape V4 is not a blatant client, we do not want users on this forum that have a desire for blatant features.

Merryzz: VAPE V4 vs. BEST ANTICHEATS
    Merryzz
    Merryzz
    i was trying to show the silentaura bypasses the anticheat (since people didnt know if its good or not), you guys always have something to hate about dont you
    • Haha
    Reactions: RIPX
    Merryzz
    Merryzz
    also slower aimspeed doesnt make silentaura less blatant imo
    Projazz
    Projazz
    u make ur own vape client dude it will be best fr, people around the world are making their own injectable client. i managed to contact the owner of one (akiraghost.com - Levi) and he using some "memory haking" teknike to do it
    Did you see my Vulcan fly thing
    Merryzz
    Merryzz
    i did, boat fly method works on many anticheats but some servers block crafting boat/placing boat etc. if you happen to find a server that boat fly works, lmk
    In 14 messages you have 1k .-.
    Merryzz
    Merryzz
    so excited 😫
    rofl
    rofl
    Can't wait to see your 5.000th message.
    Merryzz
    Merryzz
    1k messages took 3 years so im guessing ill get 5k at 2035
  • Loading…
  • Loading…