CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
please tell me, do fractional values in real like 3.13 and so on make sense? or is it better to put it without good values
Some anti cheats require you to use fractional values. You can use them if you want to.

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
@pogama so i have play some games with and without fakelag and i have watch the games in my opinion there is nothing sus/flag or a different on the games on the movement or combos (my ping is 130+ hypixel)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
@pogama so i have play some games with and without fakelag and i have watch the games in my opinion there is nothing sus/flag or a different on the games on the movement or combos (my ping is 130+ hypixel)
In that case you can use it but I still don't recommend.

sovapeuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I used the first config (Closet/Legit one) without the hitselect but with the fakelag and got ban in about 30 minutes, is it normal ? Is fakelag this spotted or is this smth else ? (for mmc ranked)
if someone could answer to that :D

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
No idea if its flags anti cheats but you probably got mass reported.
I have play with it for like 4days and all good no one say ur hacking or something in this 13h only one say ur laggy so i think the config working good and he go banned because he dont have know how to use it or he have teleporting in the combos a lot and a staff ban him

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Velocity*
Horizontal %90
Vertical %100
Ticks 0
Mode - Normal
Chance %100

I think horizontal 90% can get u banned because hypixel patch horizontal velocity

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
You can definitely use more than 3.03 on MMC I don't believe autobans work until somewhere in the range of 3.3-3.4
high reach will get you banned at some point, you can even use 4 block reach with %95 chance advanced mode for a while but even the blatant config should last a while that was my point

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
hey can i put jump reset velo at 100% chance and not get banned since it can be done legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You can definitely use more than 3.03 on MMC I don't believe autobans work until somewhere in the range of 3.3-3.4
3.08 is where you start getting logs.
Auto bans will happen eventually, but they're way easier to get with something like 3.15 reach.

sovapeuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I have play with it for like 4days and all good no one say ur hacking or something in this 13h only one say ur laggy so i think the config working good and he go banned because he dont have know how to use it or he have teleporting in the combos a lot and a staff ban him
Thanks for all your answers, i used it as said in the "legit/closet" config ;

Transmission Offset 3
Mode - Dynamic
Delay - 150 MS
wasn't it the right thing to do ? Thanks for helping me :D ( my ping is 23 btw )

Last edited: