Ratings on pogama

Details

Social Credit
Positives
Neutrals
Negatives
  1. -1

iduLoffical (-5)

Not a fan of this user unfortunately. quite rude and unfriendly in private. i asked them a question in dms and they said "dont waste my time with pointless questions". This was really quite shocking to me as they seemed like a really nice person to everyone on the forums. Quite upset.
  2. 1

Andros (4)

im a fan of this user fortunately. quite nice and friendly in private. i asked them a question in dms and they answered it fully. This was really quite pleasing to me as were a really nice person . Quite happy. -oezfd 11
  3. 1

Unicorn (-5)

Not braindead, knows how to debate, actually checks info and doesn’t just yap.
  4. 1

Aflac (3)

posted detections, useful
  5. 1

xeny (3)

Pogama is the heartbeat of our vape community, always active and engaging. Their passion for vaping and dedication to sharing insights, advice, and experiences has greatly enriched our discussions. Pogama's presence has made this community a better place for everyone, and we're fortunate to have them as a part of our vaping family. Keep shining, Pogama! 🌬️💨🌟
  6. 1

kms (18)

im a fan of this user fortunately. quite nice and friendly in private. i asked them a question in dms and they answered it fully. This was really quite pleasing to me as were a really nice person . Quite happy. -oezfd 11
  7. -1

Reff (-6)

pointless posts for likes and attention (cringe)
  8. 1

.Acrzy (2)

Nice user
  9. 1

Yeah_Jack (20)

Literally likes every message : )
  10. -1

AsparkOwler (-4)

-1 rated me
  11. 1

YesItsWaffle (12)

very nice person +1
  12. 1

rci1337 (-6)

my fav user, hes funny and helpful and answers fast
  13. 1

digits.exploited (1)

hes helpful
  14. 1

vlthr (3)

friendly reply
  15. 1

SamTheSweat (-32)

I am an admirer of this user, and I am fortunate to have had a positive interaction with them in private. I posed a question to them via direct messages, and they provided a comprehensive response. This experience was truly gratifying, as they exhibited genuine kindness and professionalism. I am genuinely pleased with the encounter.
  16. 1

xfqdya (4)

helpful and cool
  17. 1

Gatoswag (0)

my boyfriends friend
  18. 1

Borushiki (1)

good men
  19. 1

stolas (5)

must give head to daddy