CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
@pogama so i have play some games with and without fakelag and i have watch the games in my opinion there is nothing sus/flag or a different on the games on the movement or combos (my ping is 130+ hypixel)

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
@pogama so i have play some games with and without fakelag and i have watch the games in my opinion there is nothing sus/flag or a different on the games on the movement or combos (my ping is 130+ hypixel)
In that case you can use it but I still don't recommend.

sovapeuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I used the first config (Closet/Legit one) without the hitselect but with the fakelag and got ban in about 30 minutes, is it normal ? Is fakelag this spotted or is this smth else ? (for mmc ranked)
if someone could answer to that :D

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
No idea if its flags anti cheats but you probably got mass reported.
I have play with it for like 4days and all good no one say ur hacking or something in this 13h only one say ur laggy so i think the config working good and he go banned because he dont have know how to use it or he have teleporting in the combos a lot and a staff ban him

VapeV4

Zelx

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Velocity*
Horizontal %90
Vertical %100
Ticks 0
Mode - Normal
Chance %100

I think horizontal 90% can get u banned because hypixel patch horizontal velocity

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
You can definitely use more than 3.03 on MMC I don't believe autobans work until somewhere in the range of 3.3-3.4
high reach will get you banned at some point, you can even use 4 block reach with %95 chance advanced mode for a while but even the blatant config should last a while that was my point

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
hey can i put jump reset velo at 100% chance and not get banned since it can be done legit

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You can definitely use more than 3.03 on MMC I don't believe autobans work until somewhere in the range of 3.3-3.4
3.08 is where you start getting logs.
Auto bans will happen eventually, but they're way easier to get with something like 3.15 reach.

sovapeuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
I have play with it for like 4days and all good no one say ur hacking or something in this 13h only one say ur laggy so i think the config working good and he go banned because he dont have know how to use it or he have teleporting in the combos a lot and a staff ban him
Thanks for all your answers, i used it as said in the "legit/closet" config ;

Transmission Offset 3
Mode - Dynamic
Delay - 150 MS
wasn't it the right thing to do ? Thanks for helping me :D ( my ping is 23 btw )

Last edited:
VapeV4

XXXN0H4XXXX

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Am i able to use 3.1 - 3.2 reach with 60 - 90 ping? or is there a chance i could get banned for 3.1 - 3.2 reach (hypixel btw)