CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hey just wondering, if you have low ping on say mmc, whats safe for toggled fake lag
Would never recommend fakelag for your main, but if you want, you can just use a low offset of like 5. Additional latency doesn't help you with anti-cheat bans in my experience, just so you know.

The Star

Social Credit
Would never recommend fakelag for your main, but if you want, you can just use a low offset of like 5. Additionally, latency doesn't help you with anti-cheat bans in my experience, just so you know.
I mean I'm on dymanic and only toggle occasionally for a combo start, with 3 offset, so it just seems like a lag spike

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Would never recommend fakelag for your main, but if you want, you can just use a low offset of like 5. Additional latency doesn't help you with anti-cheat bans in my experience, just so you know.
what about hypixel?

ll_Mill_ll11

Social Credit
Pogama says that Hypixel employees can ban fake blogs. What settings should I use to avoid being banned? @Yeah_Jack

ukayleleigh

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
I mean I'm on dymanic and only toggle occasionally for a combo start, with 3 offset, so it just seems like a lag spike
Is it possible to use reach 3.1-3.15? or is such a reach not going through now? @Yeah_Jack
Depends on your ping due to hypixel's lack of lag compensation. I haven't had any hitreg issues or bans (yet) on 3.2 silentaura on 20ms

ukayleleigh

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
and how to make it so that there is an advantage over the players? should I use backtrack and preferably without fakelag? @Yeah_Jack
You have an advantage with even just AutoClicker, however if you want an even bigger one use reach if you're below 50ms and backtrack using 1 tick for every 50ms you have consistently