Alexx
Social credit

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What’s your opinion on forum trolls?
    Alexx
    Alexx
    There are trolls and then there are "trolls". People who just respond to legitimate questions with kys are annoying. However, if someone is being braindead, it is ok to berate them with vulgar slurs.
    Andrew25
    Andrew25
    This is reminiscent of a conversation between two AIs. I love it.
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢁⠈⢻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡀⠭⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣷⣶⣶⡆⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣼⣿⣿⠿⠶⠙⣿⡟⠡⣴⣿⣽⣿⣧⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣟⣭⣾⣿⣷⣶⣶⣴⣶⣿⣿⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣩⣿⣿⣿⡏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⡋⠘⠷⣦⣀⣠⡶⠁⠈⠁⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⠃⣴⣶⡔⠒⠄⣠⢀⠄⠄⠄⡨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡘⠿⣷⣿⠿⠟⠃⠄⠄⣠⡇⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⢁⣷⣠⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣠⣾⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻ ⡿⠟⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡯⢓⣴⣾⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⡟⣷⠄⠹⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
    (我们的) You have lost all social credit! Bad job citizen, bad ! ! ! You've been ban from the CCP, and shall be publically executed. Report to nearest police station for punishment! Failure to comply will result in immediate execution of nearest family member. Very bad! Glory to the CCP!
    ur pfp is fucking stupid as shit nigga please kys nigga for putting that stupid shit
    are you really an ex ranked bedwars staff?
    Reactions: IllIlIllIlI
    Alexx
    Alexx
    Yes I was a screensharer. I have also staffed on potion land, minemen club, and koru.rip
    KoolKillm8
    KoolKillm8
    >Has vape
    >Is a staff
    hmmm
    Alexx
    Alexx
    I mean vape and mmc are owner by the same company. Manthe Industries LLC. Also the reason I like vape is because I know its undetectable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…