VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
This guide seems pretty straightforward and has a lot of detail that I love to see in guides; I rarely come across any good guides that provide actual closet settings. Though, some things I recommend you should add are:
  • A category for "Extremely Low" Ping such as 0 - 40.
    • This is because Hypixel's Anticheat is surprisingly getting better at detecting low ms cheaters, I recommend the reach to be 3.05 - 3.15, which increases the chance of double hits as well as getting the first hit.
    • I also recommend you do 95, 100, 100 and use Anti-Combo (3).
  • A category that recommends "Beaner Net" for higher settings.
    • Quite self-explanatory, having higher ms will decrease the chance of getting banned.
  • A disclaimer and the removal of "NO BANS"
    • The statement "NO BANS", means that nobody has a chance to get banned, everyone's experience of cheating is unique, and having a guide that "guarantees" no bans is literally quite impossible. Even if the guide is followed properly but a user, they still have every chance to be banned, due to Atlas and Hypixel's "AI Report" system.
    • Adding a disclaimer at the bottom or top, with something like "Cheating is at your own risk and you still have a chance to be banned." because hearing that people will most likely use settings near the guide's recommended settings but a bit lower, or something that caters to them, or they can do the exact opposite and make everything more blatant, who really knows.
Other than that, this guide is good. I hope you will take my recommendations into consideration.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Why does everyone on this forum subscribe to blatant ignorance

Why are you using above 0.1 to begin with ofc that would detect

I've used these EXACT settings for 2 years with no issues and have attained 100-500 winstreaks multiple times so literally shut the fuck up U have no idea what you are talking about @Noobybedx269
Everybody's experience with your settings may have different results, just because you haven't been banned doesn't mean anyone else using your settings won't be banned either. All factors come down to ping and how your client and the server interacts, Hypixel's Anticheat (Watch Dog) is a packet-based anticheat, as they dropped NoCheatPlus about a year ago. Based on the video I watched of you cheating with "6 block reach" and "0.1 hitbox", you never really attempted to hit outside of their hitbox, and anything over 4.249599< blocks of reach is canceled out.

But trust me, if you were w-tapping along with using your rod and actually pretending to be a good player, you would be staff banned eventually.

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
This guide seems pretty straightforward and has a lot of detail that I love to see in guides; I rarely come across any good guides that provide actual closet settings. Though, some things I recommend you should add are:
    • This is because Hypixel's Anticheat is surprisingly getting better at detecting low ms cheaters, I recommend the reach to be 3.05 - 3.15, which increases the chance of double hits as well as getting the first hit.
    • Quite self-explanatory, having higher ms will decrease the chance of getting banned.
    • The statement "NO BANS", means that nobody has a chance to get banned, everyone's experience of cheating is unique, and having a guide that "guarantees" no bans is literally quite impossible. Even if the guide is followed properly but a user, they still have every chance to be banned, due to Atlas and Hypixel's "AI Report" system.
    • Adding a disclaimer at the bottom or top, with something like "Cheating is at your own risk and you still have a chance to be banned." because hearing that people will most likely use settings near the guide's recommended settings but a bit lower, or something that caters to them, or they can do the exact opposite and make everything more blatant, who really knows.
Other than that, this guide is good. I hope you will take my recommendations into consideration.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write these recommendations, I'll see what I can do

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Do you think that a scaffold delay of 20 is good for all pings or not?

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Do you think that a scaffold delay of 20 is good for all pings or not?
Personally, for me and most of my friends who closet cheat, we simply just toggle Safewalk & Fastplace 0 Delay and we haven't experienced any bans for bridging, though it should be used with caution and you should learn how to "hide" it by using techniques that make God Bridging, Moon Walking, & etc less obvious.

VapeV4

OhhNuts

Social Credit
Low ping (0-80ms)
Aimassist: Your preference | Click aim
Autoclicker: 12-16 | Hold to click, break blocks 0-10, blockhit - manual (optional), extra randomisation
Rightclicker: 17-20 | Hold to click, whitelist 'blocks', normal randomisation
Reach: 3.10-3.20 | Disable in water, vertical check, only while sprinting (optional)
Velocity: 92 100 100 | Disable in water, Only when targeting
Are these bedwars setting updated? also can someone please tell me Auto tool settings and if its undetected.

VapeV4

OhhNuts

Social Credit
oh another thing, in low ping bedwars config, what should be the reach chance value and the start delay, block place deley in right clicker? because it didn't say anything in the guide so i dont know if it should be default settings.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
oh another thing, in low ping bedwars config, what should be the reach chance value and the start delay, block place deley in right clicker? because it didn't say anything in the guide so i dont know if it should be default settings.
You can use 100% chance, start delay is personal preference, and use any block place delay of 1–4, as 0 creates ghost blocks on some servers.