CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

JoaquinWalkinWakin

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
i have 50-60ms average ping for Hypixel, is fake lag (3 offset 120 ms delay) with backtrack (50-80) better than just using reach 3.1-3.2 (80%) If so LMK! im trying to make my config better

666CH1

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
safe to use on main in hypixel?

Attachments

• 1713832184259.png
    1713832184259.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 29

trfg

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '19
extra swing distance means, your attack range (3.2 for example) + the amount you put in extra swing distance (lets say 2). your aura will start aiming and swinging at people that are 5.2 block away from you, but it wont hit them unless they are 3.2 block away (or whatever your attack range set to). enable 3rd person aim view and check what your silentaura does, it will be easier for you to understand
hey, could you make a legit config for blocksmc ? the old one is not working, i just need reach and autoclicker! thats it

flushed

Social Credit
hey, could you make a legit config for blocksmc ? the old one is not working, i just need reach and autoclicker! thats it
3.1-3.3 100% chance, 10-15 extra+. make sure you don't stand still for too long while hitting someone from over 3 blocks away or you risk a kick/ban, if you keep moving you'll be fine. blocksmc hitreg is weird when you click above 15cps.
Edit: the staff are incredibly corrupt and will ban you for no reason if you kill their friends etc. but you will be able to dispute it and get unbanned with in a few hours.

Last edited:

trfg

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '19
3.1-3.3 100% chance, 10-15 extra+. make sure you don't stand still for too long while hitting someone from over 3 blocks away or you risk a kick/ban, if you keep moving you'll be fine. blocksmc hitreg is weird when you click above 15cps.
bro, i tried just an autoclicker 7 to 8 clicks without reach or anything else, and i got banned

flushed

Social Credit
bro, i tried just an autoclicker 7 to 8 clicks without reach or anything else, and i got banned
24h (anticheat) or 7 days (staff)? Their anticheat setup is buggy as fuck but if you really only had autoclicker and nothing else you need to have a much higher min and max gap as well as extra+ randomisation. Not my fault, you didn't do as I recommended, unfortunately.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
24h (anticheat) or 7 days (staff)? Their anticheat setup is buggy as fuck but if you really only had autoclicker and nothing else you need to have a much higher min and max gap as well as extra+ randomisation. Not my fault, you didn't do as I recommended, unfortunately.
The anticheat (although rarely) does false staff ban (7d)
I've known this for like a long time since I used to blatant cheat on blocksmc a lot until I got hypixel alts