CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

ukayleleigh

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
so I can safely use backtrack with such settings and not be afraid of being banned?I'm afraid for my account, but at the same time I want to dominate)))
You will not dominate with these settings however no you will not be banned. If you're this extremely afraid for your account then just don't cheat bro or only use like autoclicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
so if i dont use fake lag but backtrack 2 ticks ping 150-200 and aim assist and velo + hit select + ac with merryzz's legit configs i should be fine?
I haven't really checked them out but usually the blatant configs aren't completely maxed out but this might then be just fine for you. If you look at my signature there are already very well trusted guides.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
You have an advantage with even just AutoClicker, however if you want an even bigger one use reach if you're below 50ms and backtrack using 1 tick for every 50ms you have consistently
you have advantage even by having noclickdelay enabled in vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
also i have a kinda dumb question whats the difference bettwen scaffold 80-100 and 0-30 i cant decide whats faster.
lower delay means faster scaffold but if you set it too low its like inhuman speed of shifting at the perfect time

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I mean I'm on dymanic and only toggle occasionally for a combo start, with 3 offset, so it just seems like a lag spike

Depends on your ping due to hypixel's lack of lag compensation. I haven't had any hitreg issues or bans (yet) on 3.2 silentaura on 20ms
do u use silent aura on ur main?