meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

VapeV4

beretta

Social Credit
vape.png
Hello, I was wondering if I use this, how fast would I get banned? And if I would like be under the radar constantly, what changes should I make?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
View attachment 7662
Hello, I was wondering if I use this, how fast would I get banned? And if I would like be under the radar constantly, what changes should I make?
You would get banned pretty quickly (by staff) if you use it constantly. If you don't want to risk a staff ban I suggest finding a thread with closet configs.

VapeV4

beretta

Social Credit
You would get banned pretty quickly (by staff) if you use it constantly. If you don't want to risk a staff ban I suggest finding a thread with closet configs.
A lot of people say 3.8 3.4 but silent ka with aim mode on yaw is staff bypassable right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Added AntiFireball for people who don't know how to configure it + a fully bypassing blink NoFall

Cred to simcard who told me about the astolfo script in confighub discord, the astolfo script just automates what you can do on vape which is toggling nofall and blink. The nofall mode used in astolfo for it is called Spoof, same mode as Normal in vape (groundspoof nofall).

oneflew

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
when i use these ka settings including the autoblock method, barely any hits even register, am I doing something wrong?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
when i use these ka settings including the autoblock method, barely any hits even register, am I doing something wrong?
Hypixel patched it so it only really works with unbreakable swords but even then if you do it wrong your hits wont register. Use silent aura instead with 100 aim speed.

oneflew

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Hypixel patched it so it only really works with unbreakable swords but even then if you do it wrong your hits wont register. Use silent aura instead with 100 aim speed.
yeah, i was doing it with unbreakable swords and yet my hits were barely registering, and i really have my eyes set on using autoblock, is there anything i can do to autoblock and have my hits register more?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
yeah, i was doing it with unbreakable swords and yet my hits were barely registering, and i really have my eyes set on using autoblock, is there anything i can do to autoblock and have my hits register more?
Hit them once normally first then start blocking after that initial hit, make sure to not let go of right click until you don't need autoblock anymore. Lower aps might also help but idk.

oneflew

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
ive got a question regarding the nofall, when do i press my bind for the blink/ nofall? do i do it after ive walked off the block or when im standing on the block im about to walk off of?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
ive got a question regarding the nofall, when do i press my bind for the blink/ nofall? do i do it after ive walked off the block or when im standing on the block im about to walk off of?
Toggle it then walk off and toggle off when you're on ground. Don't jump off btw.

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
23 May: Added NoFall and AntiFireball

I decided to make/collect and playtest (most of this is common knowledge and some settings are found elsewhere) a blatant Hypixel config. Keep in mind this WILL get you staff banned, just not anticheat banned. For that reason I do not recommend using this on your main account (obviously).

Keep in mind blatant cheating with vape is very risky as it hasn't recieved any bypass updates for a long time, it is NOT my fault if you get banned (although this works fine for me). However if you believe you have gotten anticheat banned using this, please let me know so we can figure out if something bans.

If there is any blatant (or good) features that are worth noting please do so and maybe I will even add them.

READ USAGE GUIDE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES AND MIGHT GET BANNED
Also read solutions if you still encounter issues.

Features [Green = Works fine, Yellow = Works but not flawlessly/might flag]:

Killaura [For somewhat working autoblock read usage guide]
Keepsprint
Velocity
InvCleaner
AutoArmor
ChestSteal
AntiFireball

AntiFall [Might ban, use with caution]
NoFall

(Just combine this with your current config)

I will not post this as a profile, instead see settings below. This makes it easier for you to control what you want to use.

Killaura [For Autoblock read usage guide]:

Mode - Silent

BlockHit: ON

Aim Speed: 100

Target: Ignore none
(Or whatever you prefer)

Attacks per Second: 12-16

Swing range: 4,2

Attack range: 4,1
(For hitreg purposes you might want to go lower)

Max angle: 360

Target mode: Distance
(Or whatever you prefer)

Disable on death: What you prefer

Require mouse down: What you prefer

GUI Check: ON

Show target:
What you prefer

Limit to items: swords (if you want, this is convenient)

Keepsprint:

No settings, bind to same bind as killaura or always on.

Velocity:

0% Horizontal (you can go negative velocity for a "bhop" effect, I usually use -50%)

100% Vertical

100% Chance

All checks OFF

InvCleaner:

Activation: On Key/Toggle

Delay: 35-50

Open Inventory: ON

Best Items:
Whatever you prefer

Remove Negative Potions: Whatever you prefer

Remove Food: Whatever you prefer

Default whitelist/blacklist (change if you want).

AutoArmor:

Open Inventory: Either use this or Inventory Only

Inventory Only: Either use this or Open Inventory

Check Durability:
Whatever you prefer

Drop Equipped: Whatever you prefer

Combat check: ON (If you use Open Inventory otherwise autoarmor might grief you)

Delay: 90-110 (You can go lower delay but ghost items will be created due to vape bug)

ChestSteal:

Check in Menu: ON

Best only:
Whatever you prefer

Keep open: Whatever you prefer

Shuffle: ON (shouldn't matter)

Click Delay: 35-50

AntiFireball:

Angle Limit: 180

Aim Speed: 50

Stop Movement:
Whatever you prefer

Move on Finish: Whatever you prefer

Silent: OFF

AntiFall:

Speed Check: OFF

Fall Distance: 0m

NoFall: [REQUIRES BLINK, READ BELOW]

Mode - Normal

USAGE GUIDE:

Killaura: [Semi-patched, will only work in modes with unbreakable swords]
If you want to Autoblock switch the aura to "Normal", change angle to 15 and make sure "Max targets" is at 1. Now bind AimAssist to same bind as killaura, turn off "Click Aim" max out the rest if you want and put speed at 100 HORIZONTAL 100 VERTICAL.

NoFall:
Bind it with blink (direction: outgoing only, type: all, no auto send), just walk off the block DON'T JUMP and don't move too much while falling. Also use it with AntiFireball so you don't get fireballed off (the NoFall could flag then).

Solutions/Questions:

AutoArmor creating ghost items?
Increase AutoArmor delay.
use it and got watchdog ban, thanks

VapeV4

Himself

Social Credit
What did you use exactly? In detail.
the same exact config I was playing a game of blitz duo and while I was fighting someone in the middle of the fight I got a watchdog ban and it is the same exact config without any yellow settings.

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Is BeanerNet (with advanced spoof) still safe to use on hypixel?