Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

progpxginx

Social Credit
Um, you forgot to click the pin. It will not render if you do not click the pin.
6vF3jt0.png
no duh. it still doesn't draw* the text.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: In ranked skywars at some random moment, the screen goes black with any texture pack and I know it's vape because when i had esp on it did not show up when it had a black screen

How to reproduce the bug: Open chests, your inventory, build, and jump.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/mw0wp Texture pack #1

https://streamable.com/9is4n Texture pack #2

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: In ranked skywars at some random moment, the screen goes black with any texture pack and I know it's vape because when i had esp on it did not show up when it had a black screen

How to reproduce the bug: Open chests, your inventory, build, and jump.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/mw0wp Texture pack #1
https://streamable.com/9is4n Texture pack #2
This is a bug with 2D esp, it has been fixed already.

blatnt

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Inventory cleaner causing my minecraft screen to "blink" if I blacklist 83

How to reproduce the bug: Go to inventory cleaner --> blacklisted where the box for the block id or the block name is type 83(which is the sugarcane id) and then enter. Enjoy your minecraft screen turning blinking(I tried that while being on hypixel)
Video / screenshot of the bug: Capture.JPG

Cant screenshot the blinking thing

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Brief description of the bug: Attacking shops in bedwars even when you have ignore naked selected

How to reproduce the bug: This basically happens to me in Hypixel if I have blatant on (not sure if it works without blatant) and click assist and auto clicker are on it would try to attack the shops in bedwars even though I have ignore naked on

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Taxalo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: If u're in gamemode 3 with Tracers on, the screen will go into a sepia / black & white color.

How to reproduce the bug: Go in /gamemode 3 turn on tracers with some1 or something close to you.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/FKkzwKw

luaq

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When you're in Freecam and you try to type with WASD, SHIFT or SPACE in chat, it closes your chat and moves your "player".

How to reproduce the bug:
Turn on Freecam and open the chat, try typing with either WASD, SHIFT or SPACE.

Video / screenshot of the bug:
N/A

Archangel

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: when ever i use a boat on any server it lags me back and glitches out it dosent work and lags and in some times dupes
How to reproduce the bug:get in a boat and use the boat get out and lags u back

Ferguson

Social Credit
while using scaffoldwalk over chests and beds, automaticly trying to open chests or trying to sleep

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Inventory cleaner causing my minecraft screen to "blink" if I blacklist 83

How to reproduce the bug: Go to inventory cleaner --> blacklisted where the box for the block id or the block name is type 83(which is the sugarcane id) and then enter. Enjoy your minecraft screen turning blinking(I tried that while being on hypixel)
Video / screenshot of the bug: View attachment 283

Cant screenshot the blinking thing
Thank you, will be fixed next update. You can pm for reward.

Brief description of the bug: Attacking shops in bedwars even when you have ignore naked selected

How to reproduce the bug: This basically happens to me in Hypixel if I have blatant on (not sure if it works without blatant) and click assist and auto clicker are on it would try to attack the shops in bedwars even though I have ignore naked on

I don't seem to have this problem, but be aware that if they are wearing any armor or holding any item they are not considered naked.

Brief description of the bug: If u're in gamemode 3 with Tracers on, the screen will go into a sepia / black & white color.

How to reproduce the bug: Go in /gamemode 3 turn on tracers with some1 or something close to you.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/FKkzwKw

Thank you, fixed next update, pm for reward.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: When you're in Freecam and you try to type with WASD, SHIFT or SPACE in chat, it closes your chat and moves your "player".
How to reproduce the bug: Turn on Freecam and open the chat, try typing with either WASD, SHIFT or SPACE.

Thank you, fixed next update, pm for reward.

Brief description of the bug: when ever i use a boat on any server it lags me back and glitches out it dosent work and lags and in some times dupes
How to reproduce the bug:get in a boat and use the boat get out and lags u back

Are you positive that this only happens while vape is injected?

while using scaffoldwalk over chests and beds, automaticly trying to open chests or trying to sleep

Thank you, pm for reward

hahalolvape

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Whenever you're nicked on hypixel with MVP++, teams by color doesn't work, specifically in Mega Walls. Haven't tested it in other games. Teams by color works in Mega Walls when you're unnicked, but not if you are.

How to reproduce the bug: If you have any account with MVP++, just /nick and go into a Mega Walls game with teams by color on, it'll be very clear to see. Aim Assist will lock on teammates, Kill Aura will attack them, etc.

Video / screenshot of the bug: n/a, will message you a video if needed.

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Written 'pear' instead of 'pearl'

Hover over the module

70jro7D.jpg

KhwPp

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: AutoPearl (set on Aggro) works weird when right clicking to enable saved modules

Enable AutoPearl (aggro enabled of course), SHIFT+Right Click your profile to 'Save Modules' then right click the profile to enable them, if you keep right clicking the profile (to enable saved modules) will just keep enabling and disabling.

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.