Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrexr

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker does not work w/ anythinggg eatable (Drinkable)

How to reproduce the bug: If you will use Autoclicker w/ RightClick mode enabled, you will not be able to eat gapples / drink potions.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

NerdPlaysMC

Social Credit
Brief description: Gaining more and more speed when using bhop and hypixel hop.
How to reproduce the bug: Hold shift and strafe while having bhop/hypixel hop enabled and you increase in speed dramatically.
(excuse the quality forgot to change max fps)Link to video:

xD195lolfaggot

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When I turn on blatant mod it crashes my game randomly.

How to reproduce the bug: Activate blatant mod and wait

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Bug:Duel info
Dueling information is not displayed in the game. When you light up the arrow in the upper right corner, the duel information is not displayed in the game.

Not a bug, that's just your GUI scale.

Brief description of the bug: Minecraft crashes if you switch to a profile where blatant mode is activated.

How to reproduce the bug: if you have a profile where the blatant mode is disabled and you switch to a profile where the blatant mode is activated your game crashes.

Video / screenshot of the bug: right now not at home, but I've this problem since 4 weeks.

I can't reproduce this. And you can't have a profile where blatant mode is enabled and one without as it's a global setting for that session, unless you mean enable on load, which I tried and had no issues with.

No, it doesn't work if you are the one /nicked. If the player trying to use teams by color is nicked, it doesn't work, even if none of their teammates are nicked.

Makes no difference, either way you would be removing a color code.

Brief description of the bug: Legit scaffold won't shift/crouch if invmove is enabled

How to reproduce the bug: enable scaffold and invmove
I tried everything and can't reproduce this, I'm guessing a mod you have might be affecting this.

Brief description of the bug: Vape launcher not pushing through VPN.

How to reproduce the bug: When attempting to inject the client while on a VPN the client works but it only works if you aren't on cooldown to update your IP. The launcher recognizes that your IP is different and forces you to login through the launcher and then automatically updates your IP to the VPNs current. I'm not sure why this is happening considering I've routed my IP to skip the VPN connection and connect to vape directly, therefore, it shouldn't update my IP to the VPNs IP and should be using my home connection. It hasn't always been like this I will say so the IPs for vape may have changed and I'm just unaware if that's the case, sorry for reporting this as a bug. Is it possible there's a separate IP associated with the launcher login itself that I have not routed? I updated the routed IPs about a week ago including the vape cloudflare IPs.

Also, I do understand this isn't necessarily a bug and I'm not here for a reward, I'm more or less just trying to figure out if this is intentional or if I configured something wrong.

Video / screenshot of the bug: Not much in terms of a screenshot with this one, pretty much just the login screen on the launcher.

Sounds like you didn't set up the routing properly, you can submit a contact form and we can walk you through it.

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker does not work w/ anythinggg eatable (Drinkable)

How to reproduce the bug: If you will use Autoclicker w/ RightClick mode enabled, you will not be able to eat gapples / drink potions.

That is not a bug, it's just right clicking constantly so it's obviously going to cause that. You can use the limit to blocks option to prevent this, but that depends on what you're using it for.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description: Gaining more and more speed when using bhop and hypixel hop.
How to reproduce the bug: Hold shift and strafe while having bhop/hypixel hop enabled and you increase in speed dramatically.
(excuse the quality forgot to change max fps)Link to video:
Thank you, pm me for a reward.

hahalolvape

Social Credit
Makes no difference, either way you would be removing a color code.
Really don't want to keep bugging you about this, but would it be possible just to have a manual team mode? Like a box where you can type in the color code of the team you're on or something?

Maxw2000

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When you killed a player on hypixel(Only tested the pit) it will autoclick on blocks but before you killed someone it will be normal

How to reproduce the bug: Just kill an player on Hypixel(The Pit) and use my settings this will happening

Video / screenshot of the bug: sure

Heckapoo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Blatant mode activates no matter what.

How to reproduce the bug: I just injected, I only have one profile and blatant mode isn't set to 'enable when injecting' but it still is on blatant mode, even when Blatant isn't even ticked.

6adad01fe481a2298644ee85ef4e692c.png

You can see blatant mode isn't enabled but the scaffold thing isn't in it's like gray-state thing. Hope it makes sense

rev

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: allowed items on autoclicker doesnt work

How to reproduce the bug: enable autoclicker and press allowed items and nothing happens

Video / screenshot of the bug: not needed lol

udal

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: You have to enable "Limit to items" on right click mode to expand the normal "Limit to items" setting.

How to reproduce the bug: ^

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: allowed items on autoclicker doesnt work

How to reproduce the bug: enable autoclicker and press allowed items and nothing happens

Video / screenshot of the bug: not needed lol
Brief description of the bug: You have to enable "Limit to items" on right click mode to expand the normal "Limit to items" setting.

How to reproduce the bug: ^

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

These are both the same issue but should be fixed now.
Brief description of the bug: Blatant mode activates no matter what.

How to reproduce the bug: I just injected, I only have one profile and blatant mode isn't set to 'enable when injecting' but it still is on blatant mode, even when Blatant isn't even ticked.

6adad01fe481a2298644ee85ef4e692c.png

You can see blatant mode isn't enabled but the scaffold thing isn't in it's like gray-state thing. Hope it makes sense

Submit a contact form about this please.

Brief description of the bug: When you killed a player on hypixel(Only tested the pit) it will autoclick on blocks but before you killed someone it will be normal

How to reproduce the bug: Just kill an player on Hypixel(The Pit) and use my settings this will happening

Video / screenshot of the bug: sure
Do you have the break blocks option checked?

progpxginx

Social Credit
The top one is for right click, the one below that is for left click, this isn't a bug but I will try and make it more clear which they belong to.
thanks this also messes with configs that use the auto clicker blocks only functionality ;-( it's not a big deal tho.

12yo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Kill Aura doesnt work when chasing someone. It will just swing while you chase them.

How to reproduce the bug: Try to hit someone in the back while they are running from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.