Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Baker

Social Credit
Considering this only happens with killaura, and killaura requires blatant mode on, so yes it happens with blatant mode on.

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
Well when I turn in blatant mode vape v3 it crash’s but it does not for vape v2 soz.
How to reproduce the bug:
I have no idea.
Video / screenshot of the bug: I do not have but you can test it out for yourself

sad

Social Credit
Not a big bug but

outline esp is grey on random players

How to reproduce the bug: No idea, it happens at random

Video / screenshot of the bug: upload_2018-4-23_19-7-7.png

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Fastplace can no longer be taken to decimals, it's either 1 2 3 or 4

How to reproduce the bug: Turn up or down fastplace

Video / screenshot of the bug:
This is not a bug, the block place delay goes by ticks (integer)

White

Social Credit

Autoclicker bug (more like a "break blocks" option bug). When you're facing a block and toggling autoclicker, if hold the left click by itself. Mean you have to click again to debug it. I know it's not a major bug but it's still annoying, for example in Skywars when you toggle it while facing the solo/team cage, you have to click twice to make it autoclicking. And you mostly realize it's glitched when you're facing a ennemy XD

Face a block, then go in the gui (it works fine if you have a bind, you have to go in the click-gui to reproduce the bug) and enable autoclicker (break blocks has to be ticked). If you don't have some keystrokes mod you won't be able see it, but if you click one time, it wouldn't work.

After a while I realized that it happens when you're facing a block and open your inventory too.

N/A

Last edited:

Dark_

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: KeepSprint does not work or has a visual bug with sprinting. In the video watch as my sprint breaks every hit, this also happens without killaura and just standing still hitting players my sprint will still break.

How to reproduce the bug: Use killaura with KeepSprint on, you will notice your sprint will break.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/715i2

Dark_

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: With a certain set of mods (not sure which) you can get stuck in the air on hypixel.

How to reproduce the bug: Not sure, using Ariths Hacker Set for configs.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/hnlbm

Last edited:

Sync

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Kill Aura attempts to hit team mates in Mega Walls even when team boxes/settings are ticked on

How to reproduce the bug: Go in a Mega Walls game, tick Kill Aura on with team settings/boxes on that help to prevent team killing/hitting, Kill Aura will still hit team mates or try to.

Can't make a video but tried to take some screenshots.

Attachments

• 2018-04-27_06.52.48.png
    2018-04-27_06.52.48.png
    582.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2018-04-27_06.52.56.png
    2018-04-27_06.52.56.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 24

billy123

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: In Mega Walls when nicked, aim assist will track to teammates even with team by server and by color enabled.

How to reproduce the bug: /nick then toggle on aim assist as well as teams by server and by color.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/a

Taxalo

Social Credit

Brief description of the bug: If u have a friend with the alias option on, it will not appear in the chat, only above the user.

How to reproduce the bug: Add someone to the Friend List with an alias and tell him to send a msg in the chat.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

asdasdasd

Social Credit
Video / screenshot of the bug: Brief description of the bug: when I activate the Blur Background mode the client starts to look slowy, but when I deactivate the option Blur Background I do not happen

How to reproduce the bug: I do not know how to do it so that you can see it, but I guess that very few people have this, and it's annoying

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://gyazo.com/4d02e1025f9b98d05e91e572fb1ad74a

Last edited:

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker bug (more like a "break blocks" option bug). When you're facing a block and toggling autoclicker, if hold the left click by itself. Mean you have to click again to debug it. I know it's not a major bug but it's still annoying, for example in Skywars when you toggle it while facing the solo/team cage, you have to click twice to make it autoclicking. And you mostly realize it's glitched when you're facing a ennemy XD

Face a block, then go in the gui (it works fine if you have a bind, you have to go in the click-gui to reproduce the bug) and enable autoclicker (break blocks has to be ticked). If you don't have some keystrokes mod you won't be able see it, but if you click one time, it wouldn't work.

After a while I realized that it happens when you're facing a block and open your inventory too.

N/A

I have no idea what you mean by this, I don't have to click twice to fix anything.
Brief description of the bug: KeepSprint does not work or has a visual bug with sprinting. In the video watch as my sprint breaks every hit, this also happens without killaura and just standing still hitting players my sprint will still break.

How to reproduce the bug: Use killaura with KeepSprint on, you will notice your sprint will break.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/715i2

PM me for a reward and let me know if this still happens, it should have been fixed probably 4-5 days ago now.

Brief description of the bug: When Tracers is toggled it lowers brightness

How to reproduce the bug: Toggle Tracers with other players nearby

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/jxd8u
I can't reproduce this try without any mods.

Brief description of the bug: With a certain set of mods (not sure which) you can get stuck in the air on hypixel.

How to reproduce the bug: Not sure, using Ariths Hacker Set for configs.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/hnlbm
That might be caused by a previous issue with antibot, I'm not sure if that was hotfixed on 3.17 or in 3.18, either way see if this still happens at all now.

Brief description of the bug: Kill Aura attempts to hit team mates in Mega Walls even when team boxes/settings are ticked on

How to reproduce the bug: Go in a Mega Walls game, tick Kill Aura on with team settings/boxes on that help to prevent team killing/hitting, Kill Aura will still hit team mates or try to.

Can't make a video but tried to take some screenshots.
PM me for a reward and let me know if this still happens now.

Brief description of the bug: In Mega Walls when nicked, aim assist will track to teammates even with team by server and by color enabled.

How to reproduce the bug: /nick then toggle on aim assist as well as teams by server and by color.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/a

If you're setting a different name to someone that may remove the color code from their name. The teams by color relies on this to function, and teams by server is not compatible on hypixel in most cases.

Brief description of the bug: If u have a friend with the alias option on, it will not appear in the chat, only above the user.

How to reproduce the bug: Add someone to the Friend List with an alias and tell him to send a msg in the chat.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
What server have you experienced this on?

Video / screenshot of the bug: Brief description of the bug: when I activate the Blur Background mode the client starts to look slowy, but when I deactivate the option Blur Background I do not happen

How to reproduce the bug: I do not know how to do it so that you can see it, but I guess that very few people have this, and it's annoying

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://gyazo.com/4d02e1025f9b98d05e91e572fb1ad74a
Not a bug

progpxginx

Social Credit
text gui not functioning at all
it was happening when i loaded phaseclans zonix profile

not needed it just doesn't draw text after closing gui

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
text gui not functioning at all
it was happening when i loaded phaseclans zonix profile
not needed it just doesn't draw text after closing gui
Um, you forgot to click the pin. It will not render if you do not click the pin.
6vF3jt0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.