Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poxt

Social Credit
Manthe the bug I posted was ACTUALLY a bug but you disregarded it. Can I get a reward? (Don't ban me for not posting in format, the bug was about scaffold counter, seems to be fixed after I posted.)

Last edited:

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Manthe the bug I posted was ACTUALLY a bug but you disregarded it. Can I get a reward? (Don't ban me for not posting in format, the bug was about scaffold counter, seems to be fixed after I posted.)
I doubt it, it was a small bug that really didn't affect anything/break features.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
in addition to this bug;
at the end i zoom around in the hub
that is actually another bug apparently since it happens quite often for me

everytime i get automatically teleported to another game it makes me zoom around everywhere or in skywars makes me be completely still and not able to punch or anything and when i go into the game i zoom around alot like seen at the end of the vid

How to reproduce the bug:
get teleported out of a game i guess

Video / screenshot of the bug:
end of that vid

also it could be one of my mods so just in case:
prplz memoryfix mod
cb perspective mod 1.8.9
autogg
autotip
djtastymod 1.8.9
togglesneak 1.8.9
optifine i7
playerapi
orange's 1.7 animations
I had this issue before, I forgot to implement a fix for it to vape.

Evapourate

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Whenever I die in cakewars, bedwars, eggwars etc. I get rapidly teleported all over the map. To my friends, I am standing still.

How to reproduce the bug: Dying with vape on. (settings described below)

Video / screenshot of the bug: No screen recording software. Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 on cubecraft.net. Antibot (Hypixel), autoclicker(10cps) and autoaim (low settings) enabled. Similar effect to the bug reported by "rev" except only in game modes where you can respawn, in hub it's like normal.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Whenever I die in cakewars, bedwars, eggwars etc. I get rapidly teleported all over the map. To my friends, I am standing still.

How to reproduce the bug: Dying with vape on. (settings described below)

Video / screenshot of the bug: No screen recording software. Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 on cubecraft.net. Antibot (Hypixel), autoclicker(10cps) and autoaim (low settings) enabled. Similar effect to the bug reported by "rev" except only in game modes where you can respawn, in hub it's like normal.
PM me all your enabled modules & send me your settings (upload your profile).

White

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Sometimes you're still sneaking after legit scaffolding.

How to reproduce the bug: Just crouch, enable scaffold, go to the edge of a block, disable scaffold. You're still sneaking.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

White

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Chars limit is too low in the "Macro" Module. For example, if you want to make it do the /play teams_insane command, it wouldn't work because there are too much chars.

How to reproduce the bug: N/A

White

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Issue with the alias and "Force Alias" with the friend system. When you add someone, put a alias and if this player want to invite you to a Hypixel party, you wouldn't be able to accept.

How to reproduce the bug: Add someone as friend, use a alias and tick "Force Alias". Then ask him to invite you to a Hypixel party.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Sometimes you're still sneaking after legit scaffolding.

How to reproduce the bug: Just crouch, enable scaffold, go to the edge of a block, disable scaffold. You're still sneaking.

This really isn't a major bug, but will be fixed.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: While playing Hypixel, sometimes after a lobby change you appear to be frozen in place. If the game tries to teleport you, you appear to teleport back and forth between the two spots constantly.
I've had this happen multiple times now, typing /lobby seems to fix the issue.

How to reproduce the bug: Unknown and inconsistent. Here is a list of my currently enabled mods:
AmuODEB.png

Unavailable. It is extremely inconsistent, and I am unable to record 24/7. Next time it happens, I'll attempt to record me being stuck at least.

veincheese

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When having the autoclicker enabled, using anything with a GUI (chests, anvils, etc...) makes the left mouse button stuck in the down state once you exit that GUI. This makes it impossible to break blocks or interacting with anything until you have pressed and unpressed the left mouse button once to "reset" it.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable autoclicker module, open a chest or anvil GUI, do something within it, exit the GUI, and try to break something or swing the sword in the air. The first attempt will simply not register. I don't know if this is version specific or anything, but I'm using 1.8.9. The bug still happens every single time even after removing all mods except for Vape, and both in multiplayer and singleplayer. I've only tried the bug on anvils and chests, but it might be an issue with other GUI's too.
Autoclicker settings:
[ ] inventory fill
[ ] blockhit
[x] break blocks
[x] limit to tools
[x] swords
[ ] axes
[ ] shovels
[ ] pickaxes
CPS: 8.1 - 12.5
[ ] right click mode

Video / screenshot of the bug: I think this bug is very easy to reproduce, but kind of hard to show in video. (How can I show when I'm holding down the left mouse button or not, and when the game registers it or not?) I think it's better if you get into the game yourself and try it out. But if you disagree, let me know and I'll try to make a video of it.

Last edited:

rev

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
in addition to this bug;
at the end i zoom around in the hub
that is actually another bug apparently since it happens quite often for me

everytime i get automatically teleported to another game it makes me zoom around everywhere or in skywars makes me be completely still and not able to punch or anything and when i go into the game i zoom around alot like seen at the end of the vid

How to reproduce the bug:
get teleported out of a game i guess

end of that vid

also it could be one of my mods so just in case:
prplz memoryfix mod
cb perspective mod 1.8.9
autogg
autotip
djtastymod 1.8.9
togglesneak 1.8.9
optifine i7
playerapi
orange's 1.7 animations

5 days later still an issue... please fix?

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Mineplex Antibot doesn't work.

How to reproduce the bug: Join a Mineplex SG game and start cheating your willy off you'll see it doesn't work.

Fixed.
5 days later still an issue... please fix?
I haven't gotten this in a while, I think it was somehow fixed. Just wait for 3.17.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
I haven't gotten this in a while, I think it was somehow fixed. Just wait for 3.17.
I can confirm that I have that bug with 3.16. Skip to the last few seconds of the quoted video.
My previous reply to this thread was me actually trying to report this bug, but I was unable to provide evidence.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
I can confirm that I have that bug with 3.16. Skip to the last few seconds of the quoted video.
My previous reply to this thread was me actually trying to report this bug, but I was unable to provide evidence.
Strange, I tried to replicate it for a few games in a row and didn't get any results.

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Aimassist with aim on target unticked still jitters on target.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on aimassist and untick aim on target

Video / screenshot of the bug: It's laggy sorry

rev

Social Credit
Strange, I tried to replicate it for a few games in a row and didn't get any results.
i get it very frequently in ranked, ill record me playing there and edit it into this post :v
would appear its been fixed, nvm

Last edited:

Josh Baker

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: On vape 3.17 with killaura on beds do not destroy properly, instead of fully breaking the bed, it only breaks half of it. Then the other half is bugged. There are also moments where the beds only appear to go break client side, but not server side.) But when killaura is off, all the beds destroy properly. (I dont know if this is a problem with other blocks as well.) This also occurs on servers.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on killaura and try to destroy a bed. The setting of killaura does not matter.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/zodjm

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: On vape 3.17 with killaura on beds do not destroy properly, instead of fully breaking the bed, it only breaks half of it. Then the other half is bugged. There are also moments where the beds only appear to go break client side, but not server side.) But when killaura is off, all the beds destroy properly. (I dont know if this is a problem with other blocks as well.) This also occurs on servers.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on killaura and try to destroy a bed. The setting of killaura does not matter.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/zodjm
Does this happen with blatant mode ON or OFF?

Status
Not open for further replies.