Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: X module's specific color in a profile gets overwritten if another profile has the module's color set to rainbow.

How to reproduce the bug:
(Only tested with the arrow module) - On PROFILE1 enable Arrows and set its color to Red, now on PROFILE2 enable arrows again(should be already enabled) and set the color to Rainbow, go back to PROFILE1 and the Red color you set before was overwritten by the Rainbow color from PROFILE2.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

N/A but can provide if not reproduce-able.

Heckapoo

Social Credit
Description :
Macros don't apply on Keystrokes mods.

For example: I created a fishing rod macro to test the new fishing rod update, but I noticed the "RMB" thing in my keystrokes mod doesn't get triggered.
I thought this was probably just a bug with the fishing rod macro, so I tested it with a water bucket. It didn't trigger my keystrokes mod either.
(Autoclicker still triggers it so that's fine)

Pretty sure macros triggered Keystrokes mods on V3, so yeah.
If they didn't, I guess you can just ignore this.

How to reproduce :

Must have a keystrokes mod(the one I'm using is powns cheatbreakerhud.. Maybe that's the problem?) and a macro binded.

Taxalo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When u have some Render options on, and u're in F5, screen goes into a strange color and sometimes it blinks.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable any of this: "ESP, NameTags, SpawnerFinder, StorageESP, Tracers, Trajectories" and go in F5 [Trajectories only work when u aim with a bow]

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
Should say: Might not be bug, just feature that should be added.
Brief description of the bug: If you have autoclicker on and go onto a block and switch from sword to unselected item or fist(limit to items on obvi) you have to re initiate a click to get it to break. It should be more seamless (IE: Not having to re initiate a click) when switching from a sword to axe, pick, or fist. This would be nice for games like bedwars, the only current way to fix this is to have break blocks on, which kinda sucks ass for bedwars pvp.
How to reproduce the bug: Simply activate autoclicker, select limit to items, and then start autoclicking a block and click a number that is an empty hotbar spot and it wont start breaking to block until you do a new click.
Video / screen: N/A

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug:Slimes do not render with NameTags when mobs are on

How to reproduce the bug:Turn NameTags on, enable mobs and you will see that slimes do not render

Video / screenshot of the bug:https://gyazo.com/9964525a2c956d6e2b7ef96f03417dcb

Thank you pm for reward.

Brief description of the bug: When using ESP sometimes outline won't work and display ESP on the whole body instead of an outline

How to reproduce the bug: Use ESP outline

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://imgur.com/a/ryRJRfY

That may be caused by some rendering forge mod, I can't reproduce this at all.

Brief description of the bug: X module's specific color in a profile gets overwritten if another profile has the module's color set to rainbow.

(Only tested with the arrow module) - On PROFILE1 enable Arrows and set its color to Red, now on PROFILE2 enable arrows again(should be already enabled) and set the color to Rainbow, go back to PROFILE1 and the Red color you set before was overwritten by the Rainbow color from PROFILE2.

N/A but can provide if not reproduce-able.

Thanks, pm for your reward for the last 3 you just posted.

Description :
Macros don't apply on Keystrokes mods.

For example: I created a fishing rod macro to test the new fishing rod update, but I noticed the "RMB" thing in my keystrokes mod doesn't get triggered.
I thought this was probably just a bug with the fishing rod macro, so I tested it with a water bucket. It didn't trigger my keystrokes mod either.
(Autoclicker still triggers it so that's fine)

Pretty sure macros triggered Keystrokes mods on V3, so yeah.
If they didn't, I guess you can just ignore this.

How to reproduce :

Must have a keystrokes mod(the one I'm using is powns cheatbreakerhud.. Maybe that's the problem?) and a macro binded.

This is not necessarily a bug, certain keystrokes mods just simply wont show up when using macros due to how they work.

Brief description of the bug: When u have some Render options on, and u're in F5, screen goes into a strange color and sometimes it blinks.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable any of this: "ESP, NameTags, SpawnerFinder, StorageESP, Tracers, Trajectories" and go in F5 [Trajectories only work when u aim with a bow]

Thank you pm for reward.

Brief description of the bug: Moving in Freecam

How to reproduce the bug: Have both Freecam and InvWalk on, move around

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://streamable.com/og5hr

Thank you pm for reward.

Should say: Might not be bug, just feature that should be added.
Brief description of the bug: If you have autoclicker on and go onto a block and switch from sword to unselected item or fist(limit to items on obvi) you have to re initiate a click to get it to break. It should be more seamless (IE: Not having to re initiate a click) when switching from a sword to axe, pick, or fist. This would be nice for games like bedwars, the only current way to fix this is to have break blocks on, which kinda sucks ass for bedwars pvp.
How to reproduce the bug: Simply activate autoclicker, select limit to items, and then start autoclicking a block and click a number that is an empty hotbar spot and it wont start breaking to block until you do a new click.
Video / screen: N/A

That could be considered a bug, pm for reward

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Brief description of the bug:
if you are nicked on hypixel aimassist will still try to hit your teammates even if you have it to ignore teammates
if you have youtuber or mvp++ then try to use /nick
Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Heckapoo

Social Credit
if you are nicked on hypixel aimassist will still try to hit your teammates even if you have it to ignore teammates
if you have youtuber or mvp++ then try to use /nick
I think Manthe said once Vape can't do anything about this.. but allias can fix this or something? @Manthe

Heckapoo

Social Credit
Duel Info does not calculate the enemy's melee hits on you.
I'll explain, I only went 1 game in with Duel Info on my screen and already had this issue. The player aganist me was hitting me more than I hit them, but for some reason it still said I have more hits on them.

It simply does not take into account the enemy hits, basically displaying that you have X amount of hits(this one is true) but your enemy's hits is always 0.

Long story short, Duel Info is telling you you have a lead on hits when you don't.

Enable Duel Info, hop in a 1v1 with someone, let them hit you, then hit them. Should be easy to reproduce!

Null

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Crashes Minecraft when hotkeys contradict and you switch profiles.

How to reproduce the bug: Bind AutoClicker to F, make a new profile, bind AutoClicker to F in that, go back to the profile you started with, unbind AutoClicker, bind Sprint to F, switch to the profile you made. Minecraft will crash.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Crashes Minecraft when hotkeys contradict and you switch profiles.

How to reproduce the bug: Bind AutoClicker to F, make a new profile, bind AutoClicker to F in that, go back to the profile you started with, unbind AutoClicker, bind Sprint to F, switch to the profile you made. Minecraft will crash.

I have had this issue ever since using Vape. Also happens when you sync profiles or load module status.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Brief description of the bug: Blockhitting with keystrokes mods

How to reproduce the bug: vape works with some keystrokes, for the one I am using it works for autoclicker on left click and on right click, but if you have blockhit instead of the rightclick feature and you try to block hit it works in game but it doesnt work right with the keystrokes

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think Manthe said once Vape can't do anything about this.. but allias can fix this or something? @Manthe
Correct, the teams option relies on the color codes in their names, if you /nick them that will remove the color codes meaning their is no longer any distinction of what team they are on.

Duel Info does not calculate the enemy's melee hits on you.
I'll explain, I only went 1 game in with Duel Info on my screen and already had this issue. The player aganist me was hitting me more than I hit them, but for some reason it still said I have more hits on them.

It simply does not take into account the enemy hits, basically displaying that you have X amount of hits(this one is true) but your enemy's hits is always 0.

Long story short, Duel Info is telling you you have a lead on hits when you don't.

Enable Duel Info, hop in a 1v1 with someone, let them hit you, then hit them. Should be easy to reproduce!

What server have you experience this on?

Thank you pm for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: Blockhitting with keystrokes mods

How to reproduce the bug: vape works with some keystrokes, for the one I am using it works for autoclicker on left click and on right click, but if you have blockhit instead of the rightclick feature and you try to block hit it works in game but it doesnt work right with the keystrokes

Blockhit wont appear on any keystrokes, this isn't really a bug and you can use right click autoclicker to make it appear on keystrokes mods.

hahalolvape

Social Credit
Correct, the teams option relies on the color codes in their names, if you /nick them that will remove the color codes meaning their is no longer any distinction of what team they are on.
Can you not just have an option to pick what team you're on in teams mode? For example, if I'm on red team, could I just set teams by color to team me with everyone on red team?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Can you not just have an option to pick what team you're on in teams mode? For example, if I'm on red team, could I just set teams by color to team me with everyone on red team?
That's already how it works but if you /nick someone it will, from what I understand, remove the color from their name.

eeee

Social Credit
Bug:Duel info
Dueling information is not displayed in the game. When you light up the arrow in the upper right corner, the duel information is not displayed in the game.

vqm

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Minecraft crashes if you switch to a profile where blatant mode is activated.

How to reproduce the bug: if you have a profile where the blatant mode is disabled and you switch to a profile where the blatant mode is activated your game crashes.

Video / screenshot of the bug: right now not at home, but I've this problem since 4 weeks.

hahalolvape

Social Credit
That's already how it works but if you /nick someone it will, from what I understand, remove the color from their name.
No, it doesn't work if you are the one /nicked. If the player trying to use teams by color is nicked, it doesn't work, even if none of their teammates are nicked.

Wrongless

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Legit scaffold won't shift/crouch if invmove is enabled

How to reproduce the bug: enable scaffold and invmove

lololol21

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Vape launcher not pushing through VPN.

How to reproduce the bug: When attempting to inject the client while on a VPN the client works but it only works if you aren't on cooldown to update your IP. The launcher recognizes that your IP is different and forces you to login through the launcher and then automatically updates your IP to the VPNs current. I'm not sure why this is happening considering I've routed my IP to skip the VPN connection and connect to vape directly, therefore, it shouldn't update my IP to the VPNs IP and should be using my home connection. It hasn't always been like this I will say so the IPs for vape may have changed and I'm just unaware if that's the case, sorry for reporting this as a bug. Is it possible there's a separate IP associated with the launcher login itself that I have not routed? I updated the routed IPs about a week ago including the vape cloudflare IPs.

Also, I do understand this isn't necessarily a bug and I'm not here for a reward, I'm more or less just trying to figure out if this is intentional or if I configured something wrong.

Video / screenshot of the bug: Not much in terms of a screenshot with this one, pretty much just the login screen on the launcher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.