Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When using aim assist on vape V3 and going up a ladder and the player being above you you spin around on ladder.

How to reproduce the bug: go up a ladder and try and hit someone who’s above you with aim assist on

Video / screenshot of the bug: No need.

Mart

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Auto-clicker still clicks in your hot bar with inventory open

How to reproduce the bug: Have Auto-clicker on with block hit and inventory fill(I don't know if you need these) and then press/hold down left and right click, at the same time pressing your inventory key, this will then make the auto-clicker click whatever you are holding. It will keep clicking the thing you have until you left or right click.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
When using killaura on hypixel even if you have antibot on it will still lock onto the bot.
Can you record an instance of this happening? The AntiBot removes all watchdog bots. However Hypixel has a second level bot that isn't currently automatically detected & removed due to its inconsistent patterns. It could be that you're hitting that and getting banned for blacklisted modifications?

Poxt

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Scaffold shows block count even when block-count is unchecked.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on scaffold with block count off and start scaffolding (using legit scaffold if it has anything to do with it, doubtful though.)

Video / screenshot of the bug:upload_2018-4-13_16-58-6.png

adam420

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Nofall doesn't work I still take normal fall damage with it on.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable nofall

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Nofall doesn't work I still take normal fall damage with it on.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable nofall

Thanks for pointing that out, note to self: don't test features in singleplayer.

adam420

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When I enable killaura it lets me double jump in the air, when I disable the killaura it stops.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable killaura

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: When I enable killaura it lets me double jump in the air, when I disable the killaura it stops.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable killaura

That should be fixed as of a couple hours ago actually, you may want to re-inject to see if this still happens.

rev

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
Antibot occasionally false flags

How to reproduce the bug:
Kill someone in bedwars and stay in the chunk. when they respawn they are invisible. also can happen randomly but thats just how i triggered it the first time. it could just be hypixel but i highly doubt it, this has never happened to me playing legit and my first time using the new vape update it did

thats just it happening randomly i couldnt manage to get a recording of how i triggered it the first time. maybe the redstone particles above him makes vape think its a bot? or idk. but the guy who died to him could see him yet i couldnt [blurred chat bc hypickle staff snipe the vape forums sometimes to get names bc they r gae]

also also i seem to glitch whenever i teleport out of games, like alot. didnt happen in the previous update so thats something to note

----------------------------------
update on my bug report: ive had to start playing with antibot off because i keep getting hit by invisible people. hasnt happened since i turned it off

Last edited:

rev

Social Credit
Antibot occasionally false flags

Kill someone in bedwars and stay in the chunk. when they respawn they are invisible. also can happen randomly but thats just how i triggered it the first time. it could just be hypixel but i highly doubt it, this has never happened to me playing legit and my first time using the new vape update it did

thats just it happening randomly i couldnt manage to get a recording of how i triggered it the first time. maybe the redstone particles above him makes vape think its a bot? or idk. but the guy who died to him could see him yet i couldnt [blurred chat bc hypickle staff snipe the vape forums sometimes to get names bc they r gae]

also also i seem to glitch whenever i teleport out of games, like alot. didnt happen in the previous update so thats something to note

in addition to this bug;
at the end i zoom around in the hub
that is actually another bug apparently since it happens quite often for me

everytime i get automatically teleported to another game it makes me zoom around everywhere or in skywars makes me be completely still and not able to punch or anything and when i go into the game i zoom around alot like seen at the end of the vid

get teleported out of a game i guess

end of that vid

also it could be one of my mods so just in case:
prplz memoryfix mod
cb perspective mod 1.8.9
autogg
autotip
djtastymod 1.8.9
togglesneak 1.8.9
optifine i7
playerapi
orange's 1.7 animations

Last edited:

rev

Social Credit
enderpearls randomly throw

no idea lmao i just keep randomly throwing pearls despite not pressing anything, happens alot whenever i press F [my third person key] so maybe its that? but idk >.>

i cant really take a video bc even if i did it wouldnt prove anything :p if you really want me to try and recreate the bug i can do it again tho

Status
Not open for further replies.