Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: we can't modify the delay of ThrowDebuff

How to reproduce the bug: Try to modify the delay of ThrowDebuff.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Shadow

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The "Velocity" text is shifted a bit to the left

How to reproduce the bug: Toggle Velocity and other modules

Video / screenshot of the bug:

upload_2019-12-19_16-49-58.png

Bunny

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Antibot on hypixel is not working as intended, watchdog is seen flying around me all the time with antibot on. Now that I think about it, I think they patched vapes antibot and it's not a bug persay but I thought you should know nonetheless.

How to reproduce the bug: Use antibot Hypixel mode on hypixel and get watchdogged wait for the bot to fly around you.

Mathosu

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
The state of the search module doesn't save. If I enable it together with the other modules and save it to a profile it won't turn it on whenever I load that profile.
YES, I HAVE CHECKED AUTO-LOAD MODULE STATES IN OPTIONS.

How to reproduce the bug:

Make it active on a profile, load the profile, won't be active.

N/A, not needed.

Last edited:

PlayinOnHypixel

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Brief description of the bug: Self-Destructing while on the alts menu will crash the game

How to reproduce the bug: Go to the Multiplayer menu, press RSHIFT to open the alts menu and then press LCTRL and HOME to selfdestruct, the game will crash.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Aim assist doesnt work in hypixel bedwars with the option "teams by color" activated

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on the aim assist and the "teams by color" option to not aim at your team. The aim assist doesnt work with the other teams (bedwars)

This is not a bug, the teams by color option will prevent modules from working on people who are detected as having the same name color as yourself. This won't work perfectly on every server and gamemode depending on how they color names, but we cannot modify it so that it works on a certain particular server/gamemode since it will likely break on every other server/gamemode as a consequence.

Brief description of the bug: When opponent splashes invis the player will not reappear or show on nametags. They are completely invisible and able to kill you.

How to reproduce the bug: Have opponent plash invis

Brief description of the bug: When on hypixel uhc (I think it's hypixel exclusive, haven't played much on other servers) When using nametags, sometimes they will disappear and showing their default minecraft nametag, when this happens, when I get close to the player (4-5 blocks away) they go completely invisible I cannot hit them at this time and have to relog for them to reappear. I at first thought it was server side but it doesn't happen when im not using vape.

How to reproduce the bug: Not 100% sure, seems random.
But if it helps, I use Antibot, Nametags, Reach, Autoclicker & hitboxes.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A at current time. Will get if needed.
This is due to an issue with Antibot bot detection combined with the remove bots option. We've already been aware of the issue and the option has since been removed temporarily.

Brief description of the bug: Inventory not updating when using AutoArmor

Start naked, use AutoArmor with inventory only, close and reopen your inventory, your armor slots will not be updated

N/A
I can't seem to reproduce this under any normal circumstances, although something like this might happen if you are using a very low delay
Brief description of the bug: ChestStealer not working with double chests

Enable ChestStealer, and open a double chest

N/A
Working fine for me, this may be caused by a mod, or possibly if a server somehow handles chests differently. If you'd like you can contact us at www.vape.gg/contact/ to give us more information.

Brief description of the bug: "Spawn fake" in Freecam not working when blatant mode is off

How to reproduce the bug: Enable Freecam with Spawn fake but don't use blatant mode, you can use freecam but the fake won't be spawned, however it works when blatant mode is on. You should only make "spawn fake" togglable when blatant mode is on.

This also works fine for me, and again this might be caused by a mod.
Brief description of the bug: FastConsume in 1.12.2 not working

How to reproduce the bug: Use Vape on 1.12.2, enable FastConsume and try to eat something

This works fine for me on 1.12.2. But this module it easy to prevent server side so it is quite likely that it's just the server's anticheat preventing this from working for you.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: "Smooth font" not used for the Vape version text

How to reproduce the bug: Open the GUI, enable smooth font.

Video / screenshot of the bug: http://prntscr.com/qb3q3b
This is actually intentional, but I appreciate your effort with reporting this and everything else so you may PM @James for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: we can't modify the delay of ThrowDebuff

How to reproduce the bug: Try to modify the delay of ThrowDebuff.

Confirmed, you can PM @James for reward.

Brief description of the bug: The "Velocity" text is shifted a bit to the left

How to reproduce the bug: Toggle Velocity and other modules

View attachment 709
Confirmed, you can PM @James for reward.
Brief description of the bug: Antibot on hypixel is not working as intended, watchdog is seen flying around me all the time with antibot on. Now that I think about it, I think they patched vapes antibot and it's not a bug persay but I thought you should know nonetheless.

How to reproduce the bug: Use antibot Hypixel mode on hypixel and get watchdogged wait for the bot to fly around you.

See my last post above regarding this. And to further clarify, Antibot's main function as a module is not to prevent bots from appearing (and neither is it to remove bots that have appeared - that's just an option). Antibot's main function is to prevent other modules, such as killaura, from attacking entities that are detected as being bots.
Brief description of the bug:
The state of the search module doesn't save. If I enable it together with the other modules and save it to a profile it won't turn it on whenever I load that profile.
YES, I HAVE CHECKED AUTO-LOAD MODULE STATES IN OPTIONS.

Make it active on a profile, load the profile, won't be active.

N/A, not needed.
This is not a bug. By default profiles will never re-enable the state of enabled modules. Hover over the profiles tab and read the tooltip on how to save the state of enabled modules.
Brief description of the bug: Self-Destructing while on the alts menu will crash the game

How to reproduce the bug: Go to the Multiplayer menu, press RSHIFT to open the alts menu and then press LCTRL and HOME to selfdestruct, the game will crash.

Confirmed, PM @James for a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.