Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Kill Aura doesnt work when chasing someone. It will just swing while you chase them.

How to reproduce the bug: Try to hit someone in the back while they are running from you.

Video / screenshot of the bug:
You sure this is not just your swing range?

polop334

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: On 1.8.9 sometimes vape turning on blatant mode itself but its only visual. Any of blatant features cant be toogled on and vape logo is still like legit one, also if you click again on "turned on" blatant mode it actually turn on.

How to reproduce the bug:Try your luck while changing profiles

upload_2018-6-18_20-17-58.png
but its still off:
upload_2018-6-18_20-22-40.png

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Kill Aura doesnt work when chasing someone. It will just swing while you chase them.

How to reproduce the bug: Try to hit someone in the back while they are running from you.

Thats just hypixel hit detection, nothing I can do about that.

Brief description of the bug: On 1.8.9 sometimes vape turning on blatant mode itself but its only visual. Any of blatant features cant be toogled on and vape logo is still like legit one, also if you click again on "turned on" blatant mode it actually turn on.

How to reproduce the bug:Try your luck while changing profiles

View attachment 304
but its still off:
View attachment 305
Do you have "enable on load" selected for any of your profiles?

james2321roxas

Social Credit
Is Vape only able to work on Forge mc? Or can it work on say something like Cosmic Client or the Badlion Client? Because I like the hud displays some of them have and it would be useful when pvping.

polop334

Social Credit
Is Vape only able to work on Forge mc? Or can it work on say something like Cosmic Client or the Badlion Client? Because I like the hud displays some of them have and it would be useful when pvping.
only 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 forge. Dont use labymod in forge cuz it kills visuals etc

GeroLaman

Social Credit
Hello, I start the .jar file of my vape and, when it is loading, it remains at 8% in the top bar and closes automatically

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Search

Hello, the "Search" is not working for me, i've joined a hcf server and i've toggled the search.
But the search showed 4/50 diamond ore and sometime the search don't showing any diamond ore but it's working for "gold ore etc..."

cheerin

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Nametags on 1.8.9 with armor enabled causes a second set of ghost armor to float around your screen.

How to reproduce the bug: Launch Vape V3 on 1.8.9. Turn on nametags and tick Equipment. Find a player wearing armor, and make sure you also have armor on. The equipment floats around instead of staying above the player's head. (Might have something to do with armorhud)

Video / screenshot of the bug: http://prntscr.com/k41k2l

Vertigo666

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker will start clicking even if you are tabbed out of Minecraft and even if you have it set to swords only and you aren't holding a sword it'll still Autoclick

How to reproduce the bug: Have Autoclicker enabled, tab out of minecraft and hold LMB(sometimes you just click once and it'll just start clicking and wont stop)

Video / screenshot of the bug: Mute the sound of the video

Dep

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Upon attempting to add items to autoclicker, the client crashes.

How to reproduce the bug: open GUI, reset GUI. Create new profile swap to that profile, add limit to items on autoclicker (and enable Autoclicker), type in sword and press enter and minecraft crashes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Brief description of the bug: visuals are broken with labymod (tested on 1.8.9)
How to reproduce the bug: if you have labymod all the render options become broken and the text gui doesn't show enabled hacks when you are playing
Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Taxalo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When u turn on some of Render Features and go in F5 (SOME = ESP, NameTags, SpawnerFinder, StorageESP or Tracers) the Vape GUI, the GUI,chat and scoreboard will become darker.

How to reproduce the bug:
Open VapeV3 in 1.8.9 and turn on of the render features named before and press F5 , if u don't see it darker, just wait a little bit with F5 and u'll see it darker, it happens sometimes idk why.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Nametags on 1.8.9 with armor enabled causes a second set of ghost armor to float around your screen.

How to reproduce the bug: Launch Vape V3 on 1.8.9. Turn on nametags and tick Equipment. Find a player wearing armor, and make sure you also have armor on. The equipment floats around instead of staying above the player's head. (Might have something to do with armorhud)

Video / screenshot of the bug: http://prntscr.com/k41k2l

Can you please screenshot the mods that you are using so I can try to reproduce this? I haven't been able to get this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.