coffeee

Social Credit
these are my silent aura settings, i used it on an alt on hypixel classic duels for about an hour or two and no ban. Im wondering if these settings would be safe to useuse on my main, if they arent i would greatly appreciate it if someone could reply with settings safe for a main. ty

1698198430843.png

Attachments

• 1698198332807.png
    1698198332807.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 1698198411050.png
    1698198411050.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 56

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Just check the attack range according to your ping and try to get a replay of your game so you can see yourself if you loom legitimate. It's all upon the replays as anticheat doesn't detect it till now

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
these are my silent aura settings, i used it on an alt on hypixel classic duels for about an hour or two and no ban. Im wondering if these settings would be safe to useuse on my main, if they arent i would greatly appreciate it if someone could reply with settings safe for a main. ty

View attachment 8528
Your angle is way too high lol
Make it around 60

AstoIfo

Social Credit
Most certainly don’t use that angle! i also DONT recommend consistently using silent aura on your main, as a toggle, however, go for it! Also, use 70 angle I would say!

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23

View attachment 8528
i wouldn't use silent aura on an account that I care about the rotations look pretty weird

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

View attachment 8528
-set extra swing distance to max, so you dont just flick to enemies when they are in your swing range.
-use 3.0 attack range on main account, its basically reach and you dont want to be called for reach
-you can use up to 8-10 aim speed, its ok
-enable allow blockhitting and require mouse down so you can blockhit and also silentaura will only work when you hold down left click (same as autoclicker)
-use 180 or 360 angle, with proper movement its ok to be using high max angle

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
-set extra swing distance to max, so you dont just flick to enemies when they are in your swing range.
-use 3.0 attack range on main account, its basically reach and you dont want to be called for reach
-you can use up to 8-10 aim speed, its ok
-enable allow blockhitting and require mouse down so you can blockhit and also silentaura will only work when you hold down left click (same as autoclicker)
-use 180 or 360 angle, with proper movement its ok to be using high max angle
staff exist

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
if hypixel staff bans for that, they can also get ban you while being legit
That's true. Idk how strict hypixel staff is but i've tracked bhoppers before perfectly (legit) and banning for that wouldn't make sense. Although i'd stay on a lower angle just to be sure.
the rotations look goofy asf any non brain damaged staff will figure it out and using 360 angle won't make them look any better
They should make it like aimassist (aim at closest spot) and it wouldn't look as weird. I think someone already suggested this idk.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
the rotations look goofy asf any non brain damaged staff will figure it out and using 360 angle won't make them look any better
it doesnt look blatant unless you get too close (i mean so close that almost ur inside your enemy) to your enemy which wont happen most of the time

also it doesnt flag at all, if you get banned while using it. you will have same chance to get unbanned as someone getting staff banned while playing legit

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
That's true. Idk how strict hypixel staff is but i've tracked bhoppers before perfectly (legit) and banning for that wouldn't make sense. Although i'd stay on a lower angle just to be sure.

They should make it like aimassist (aim at closest spot) and it wouldn't look as weird. I think someone already suggested this idk.
yh they could also make an option in aimassist like in other clients to aim at a certain bone(closest,multipoint,head,center) or add it to silent aura idrk just saying random ideas

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
it doesnt look blatant unless you get too close (i mean so close that almost ur inside your enemy) to your enemy which wont happen most of the time

also it doesnt flag at all, if you get banned while using it. you will have same chance to get unbanned as someone getting staff banned while playing legit
didn't mention if it flagged just saying it doesn't really look legit in staff's pov even if you don't get close range with your opponent it still looks pretty weird in my opinion

digits.exploited

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
cant i just not use rotation and just use it as pure silent aim in a tiny angle or fov like 0 -30?
or no bc the anti cheat

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
cant i just not use rotation and just use it as pure silent aim in a tiny angle or fov like 0 -30?
or no bc the anti cheat
It always has rotations but you can use it on a low angle and proper movement correction (not needed for hypixel since they don't detect omnisprint but you might as well use it). It will just be like a triggerbot and silent aimassist, which should be completely fine.