vape 1.8.9 config

1. T

Hypixel Mainsafe Pit Configs?

I am absolutely new to cheating, and wanted to ask if you guys have mainsafe configs for Hypixel Pit, would be really appreciated!
  2. T

My vapev4 have no NoJumpDelay

我的 vapev4 没有 NoJumpDelay
  3. I

Settings for hypixel

I need some settings for around 200-250 ms as well as 100-150 ms please, preferably ones that IncognitoDoge recommends
  4. C

silent aura

these are my silent aura settings, i used it on an alt on hypixel classic duels for about an hour or two and no ban. Im wondering if these settings would be safe to useuse on my main, if they arent i would greatly appreciate it if someone could reply with settings safe for a main. ty
  5. M

Does autoclicker BlockHit Bypasses Hypixel and minemen ?

I sometimes use vape autoclicker blockhit as a sprint Resset method but does it bypass on minemen and hypixel ?
  6. N

Reach settings safe for hypixel (bedwars) and config ?

Hello, Good evening, I'm new, I don't know the settings to be SAFE on Hypixel and I just wanted to ask if 3.1-3.25 is SAFE at 20 ms? and if possible to have a config at 20ms on hypixel (Bedwars). THANKS :)
  7. vape_gg

godbridge scaffold

is the godbridge scaffold completely safe for main 100ms? I'm talking about staff safe as well as watchdog bypass. I will obviously jump every 8 blocks. I mainly play bedwars
  8. S

Main account recommended settings

after a couple year break, I wanted to get back into this game but I don't know how much Hypixel has changed in terms of detecting hacks, if they have gotten any better or stayed the same as 2 years ago, so I'm hesitant to use my old config. Anyone has any recommended settings that are safe...
  9. N

config for bedwars 30 ping closet

title
  10. 41324113.png

Legit vape v4 cfg

I know ive asked for a legit cfg plenty of times but, why not go for it again. Need a cfg that makes me lkegit but still gets me called out once in a while, so legit enough to were its on the brink of being blatant. :)