Are all MMC players legit?

• Total voters

Virox

Social Credit
Should I still follow this tutorial if I wan't to bypass SS or is this outdated? Another question that I have is what is the difference between vape lite "signed" and the one that is not "signed" and is there a big difference between them? (like can I still bypass SS's with the signed version of vape lite because it won't let me download the other unsigned one).

ZeroTwo

Social Credit
So i just did an SS and when he went through my regedit and my process hacker he can see the vape that i downloaded and where it was on my pc (good thing he was a retard) how do i get rid of these things?

ZeroTwo

Social Credit
Should I still follow this tutorial if I wan't to bypass SS or is this outdated? Another question that I have is what is the difference between vape lite "signed" and the one that is not "signed" and is there a big difference between them? (like can I still bypass SS's with the signed version of vape lite because it won't let me download the other unsigned one).
Signed is simply so your PC virus protector does not detect vape and delete it that all

randomname1919

Social Credit
'ello. When I run the file, it comes up with a message saying that I should have run it as an admin. Even if I run it as an admin, it still comes up with this message. I'm fine with it giving me this message, as long as it is still working, but I would like to confirm that it's working. Thanks.

Dark_

Social Credit
every time you inject on a server that screenshare
Alright, So Im playing on a server now where if you disable logging features on windows you get banned. How can I enable these logging features again?

BearLei

Social Credit
58003a46785524d54b48abfc518d353e
uhhh idk wtf i did wrong
https://gyazo.com/58003a46785524d54b48abfc518d353e