Are all MMC players legit?

• Total voters

return

Social Credit
Day 3...

Yes I'm scared, scared I'll be caught without this .bat, when will it be fixed I ask myself?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Day 3...

Yes I'm scared, scared I'll be caught without this .bat, when will it be fixed I ask myself?
Holy shit just use the current batch file, stop spamming for shit already. It will be launched when it's finished.

return

Social Credit
Holy shit just use the current batch file, stop spamming for shit already. It will be launched when it's finished.
He'll have it out soon, I know that. - I was told not to use the current one as it has bugs.

Czar

Social Credit
This batch file is useless as fuck for Lite. Sorry.
As for Lite being on par with V3, that's bullshit. Many tools detect V3 but none can find Lite.
I'm sorry, but have you ever even used Lite? It removes itself from all of those indexing traces as well as many more. I wouldn't waste my time on Lite with this.
EDIT:
"But to be honest, I call my files 'v3' and 'v2'"
Nice. Just use PCAClient to see that you ran that.
Or maybe use csrss or explorer to do the same thing.
The indexing traces you mentioned aren't the only ones lmao, there are plenty more.

Last edited:

return

Social Credit
This batch file is useless as fuck for Lite. Sorry.
As for Lite being on par with V3, that's bullshit. Many tools detect V3 but none can find Lite.
I'm sorry, but have you ever even used Lite? It removes itself from all of those indexing traces as well as many more. I wouldn't waste my time on Lite with this.
EDIT:
"But to be honest, I call my files 'v3' and 'v2'"
Nice. Just use UAV PCAClient to see that you ran that.
Or maybe use csrss or explorer to do the same thing.
The indexing traces you mentioned aren't the only ones lmao, there are plenty more.
This .bat makes pcaclient useless.

Czar

Social Credit
Oh great, here's comes the one retarded fuck who acts like he knows shit about shit. Not going to argue with you over and over again unless you have something constructive to say. Keep in mind that this batch file isn't even done hop off my dick real quick.

Your opinion is useless as fuck for anything, sorry. There's wayy more methods than lite simply due to the fact that it's been out longer, just because no method of lite gets passed to a random like you doesn't mean that they don't exist. Nothing manthe releases to the public is undetectable. And let's just leave this here.

Manthe has literally told me that V3 cannot be found nor detected at this point(that's bullshit, I know).

But I literally have people bypassing screenshares on every major hcf server for the past month, so considering that if you get frozen by the right retard on mmc you could get away by using cracked v2.37 of vape, along with V3 and lite not being found, I think that I can happily say that V3 and lite are in the same playing field right now since v3 just came out and lite hasn't had a major content update in 15 years.

I have program compatibility assistant disabled, and the version that I'm about to put out will completely get rid of anything that I've missed(explorer.exe is about to get assraped). IM NOT DONE

@Vape get your fanboy the fuck off my thread please and thankyou much appreciated
Hmm, and Lite needs updates why?
It's always updated in terms of bug fixes and any potential detections.
"There's wayy more methods than lite simply due to the fact that it's been out longer"
Name one.

Czar

Social Credit
Get him away from me please, this is your fanboy.

He doesn't realize that manthe tells you to rename the vape executable for a reason, and that I'm trying to make that a thing of the past for everyone
I'm not fanboying him at all.
Vape. Lite. Removes. All. Of. These. Traces.
Rename it to something like Bucky Roberts or AnyDesk and you'll be fine. This is actually useless.