Are all MMC players legit?

• Total voters

Null

Social Credit
Will the bat still work if I forget to run it and end up running it after a self destruct?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Oh, so I'm wrong.
The bat deletes files, meaning it changes the modification time, now tell me;

When you get SS'd you want to show the staff member you modified a folder right when you got frozen? or more logically have them changed way back before you even logged into their server?

You decide if you're wrong or not.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
The bat deletes files, meaning it changes the modification time, now tell me;

When you get SS'd you want to show the staff member you modified a folder right when you got frozen? or more logically have them changed way back before you even logged into their server?

You decide if you're wrong or not.
A way you can bypass the date modified is by changing the date and time in windows then run the bat and after you’re done change it to default again, not many people know this and I literally bypassed an ss in arcane using a jar autoclicker using this date and time method (I was testing how well I can hide the cheats I’m not a dickhead using shit autoclickers)

Darkwinter

Social Credit
I used to do it back in the day when I had vape lite, I restarted explorer.exe after I deleted vape lite using that date and time method and then got into ts and when they checked when I last restarted explorer.exe i made it so it its 2 hours ago

KhwPp

Social Credit
A way you can bypass the date modified is by changing the date and time in windows then run the bat and after you’re done change it to default again, not many people know this and I literally bypassed an ss in arcane using a jar autoclicker using this date and time method (I was testing how well I can hide the cheats I’m not a dickhead using shit autoclickers)
Yeah the changing time method works but you can bypass without doing all that crap.
But you're right, not many people are aware of this.