Are all MMC players legit?

• Total voters

Ryan

Social Credit
Note(1):You must be on a pc with complete access to an account with administrator privileges in order for this tutorial to work.

DISCLAIMER: Sadly, This tutorial cannot guarantee that you won't get banned through a screenshare, there's always a possibility you could, even if it's a small chance. There's only so much you can do on your part to avoid getting caught, a screenshare is 40% how well the user can hide it, and 60% how good the staff member is good at ssing. A staff member(especially on a reputable server), will sometimes have a way that only @Manthe, can render useless. If you get banned from a server(especially when you've correctly followed all of my instructions), just contact him here. That way the method will get patched, and no one else using vape would get banned through that specific method again(usually will be a PH2 string). Now my recommendation is to use Vape lite for screenshares. The downside is that it doesn't have as many modules as the original vape client, and you'll have to pay for it's subscription. Getting vape lite forever costs significant amount more. If you're interested in this, send $150 through PayPal to [email protected] via the friends and family option. After that, go here and provide proof that you've done so, for a lifetime copy of vape lite.

This is the highly requested sequel to my "How to hide[Lite&V2]" thread. Currently, at this very moment that tutorial has 11,791 views and is the most viewed thread on this whole entire forum, so I guess you can call this the 12k special. Thanks for all of the support, and I really do apologize for the long wait.

Good news though, this tutorial is so simple, you don't need to worry about running third-party programs(ccleaner and Rwipe&clean, unless you're trying to maintain your computer's stability which is always good). Also, this tutorial will work with any program that you're trying to hide(including autoclickers).

Tutorial:
1. First of all, get rid of all the current version(s) of vape that you may have downloaded and hid somewhere. You're going to need this exact download of the client since manthe updated it yesterday, and this is better than the .jar/dll combination.

Note
(2):Keep in mind that Vape lite and the original versions of vape(v2 and v3) are 2 separate products. Lite is subscription based, whilst v2 comes with v3.

Vape downloads:
Vape Lite(Made specifically for servers that screenshare, works best with this tutorial. You cannot use this version of vape unless you have purchased an subscription. You can download it if you want, but you won't be able to use it if you haven't paid for it!:https://www.vape.gg/downloadlite.php

Vape V2(Best for servers that DON'T screenshare, has fewer bugs than v3 and more modules than both v3 and Lite. Has NUMEROUS ways of being found and I DON'T recommend using this on servers that screenshare . But is better than v3 in every single way except in screenshares, use this on hypixel):www.vape.gg/dl/v2exec.exe

Vape V3(Better for screenshares than v2 is, but is the least stable version of vape out of all three. AS OF 2/1/18, it is CURRENTLY on par with lite in terms of undetectability as this is because manthe hasn't updated lite in awhile, but don't count on this being the case forever(it won't be). Try to go with lite if you can afford it because when manthe is about to update lite(which is very soon probably this week or the next, lite will be the only viable option when it comes to servers that screenshare): www.vape.gg/dl/v3exec.exe

2. Now once that is downloaded, let's focus on the main part of the tutorial. Download this batch file(THIS IS THE MAIN POINT OF THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TUTORIAL, YOU NEED THIS). Now completely clear your browser of its cookies, cache, and all downloading/browsing history.

3.In your downloads folder, you should see the downloaded version(s) of vape you're gonna use for the tutorial, and the batch file. Unlike what phaseclan and manthe tell you to do, we don't need to necessarily rename the file or put it in your programs folder.

4. But hell just for the fun of it, you can rename the file to anything you want. You could call it 'Spotify' or 'twitch'. Name as any random program/name, but keep it on your desktop. But to be honest, I call my files 'v3' and 'v2'. I don't have the time to remember if something alongs the lines of 'Spotify.eexe' is for 1.7 or if 'twitch.exe' is for 1.8. I can get away with calling them whatever I want since I clear out all the evidence that these files have ever been executed on my pc.(You will do the same if you're following every step that listed in this tutorial.)

5. Now, this step should be very familiar to those who've seen my previous tutorial. Right-click on the vape executable file(s) that you're using for this tutorial and click on the properties option. A window showing the properties of the injector should pop up, make sure that the 2 checkboxes next to attributes are unchecked, and then click on advanced. In that window, make sure that everything is unchecked, click ok at the bottom, and then click apply. Do this to every vape injector that you download.

6. Now here's the part that has to do with the little batch file I had you download earlier. You can't just run the file without putting your username in. Right click to open it up using notepad or notepad++(You should download this program it's free). In the notepad, you'll need to use hold down ctrl + f at the same time, and paste this command in, or scroll down until you see it. What you're looking for is the line that says, @RD /S /Q "C:\Users\(YOURUSERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\". Where it says (YOURUSERNAME), replace that with the username of the account your computer is currently using. For me, I would replace "(Yourusername) with 'Ryan', since that's what my account name is -C:\Users\Ryan\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\.

7.When you've done that, click on file, and then click Save. Close out of notepad after saving.

8. Now you're pretty much done. After you inject vape, run my program as an administrator(YOU MUST DO THIS). Follow the steps provided, when it's done cleaning, It will close on it's own. So you could just play Minecraft and not worry about it. If you get frozen, self-destruct, and shift+delete vape. Take the batch file and just stash it somewhere in a folder on your desktop. And then all you'll have to do is open Teamspeak. This should take you literally 2 minutes to do. No more ccleaner, and no more Rwipe&clean. All evidence of you running the injector has been cleared. Do this every single time you inject vape. And you'll be good to go.

Last edited:

return

Social Credit
Yeah run this as soon as you inject lite. And then shift+delete this along with lite when you get frozen in a screenshare.
Nice, I already feel safer cheating with this. Could I delete this after running it instead of after getting frozen incase I forget?

Also, I was getting screenshared and they checked old files on my desktop aka (filename).exe which was Vape Lite, they seen I never had any instances of me running it on Prefetch, so what excuse could I have if they check past files in my download folder and see this? (Not sure if this is even possible).

return

Social Credit
1.You could literally just put it next to where you downloaded lite and you won't forget it. I only say to delete it if you get frozen since that's the only time where you'd actually need to get rid of the file(staff members stalk my shit so they'll probably catch on to this if you just leave it on your desktop). Downloading and deleting this over and over again is a a very tedious process. But yeah you could delete it as soon as it closes.

2. What do you mean when you say 'old files'? Like they were deleted? My program removes all logs of anything being ran so if the file is deleted, they especially won't be able to find any trace of it.

3.How in the world can anyone check 'past files in your downloads folder'? It's either in there or it isn't lol. If you're talking about LastActivityViewer, this clears it so I don't know why or how the hell anyone would be able to find out what you've downloaded it. Lol keep your shit clean and run my program. Install search everything and look for any .jar's that you've left around anywhere. When you're done with that just run my program and you'll be good to go.
Old files as in I renamed the vape lite on my desktop, moved it to my program files folder then shift deleted it when I was frozen.

return

Social Credit
I try to run the program as administator and nothing happens, what
Just curious, are you using the first administrator account on your PC?

You must've deleted something in notepad, try downloading it again without touching anything.

But i'm about to create a download to a new version. I forgot to do something very important in order to make sure that the logs of this won't be found
So you're making Vape Lite completely undetectable now?

I'm honestly so hyped for this, I am seripusly surprised you're not making us pay for this, it's insane.

KhwPp

Social Credit
So you're making Vape Lite completely undetectable now?

I'm honestly so hyped for this, I am seripusly surprised you're not making us pay for this, it's insane.
The client itself is already undetectable since you won't ever find strings.
Yeah, just follow this and you'll be fine.
I'm also making a video, hopefully this comes out next week or late this week.

return

Social Credit
The client itself is already undetectable since you won't ever find strings.
Yeah, just follow this and you'll be fine.
I'm also making a video, hopefully this comes out next week or late this week.

I was told not to download it as FrozenOrb staff stalk him and they will find things that are wrong with the .bat, has it been fixed yet @Ryan?

return

Social Credit
All servers stalk my shit it's hilarious

Not a home rn I'll try to get it down by tommorow night.
Alright nice, will I even need to rename it then and move it to program files?

Also this removes vape from pcaclient right?

flora693527$

Social Credit
I am the only admin on the pc I completely re-downloaded it too, it only fully opens when I don't replace my username.