Search results

1. PvP

FastPlace fix?

This can't be a bug because I'm assuming no one else has this issue. I've been using FastPlace for a while now, and I didn't have any problems back then. A few hours ago, I wanted to move my optifine cape to a different account. I had to download Optifine 1.19.2 to be able to move and...
  2. PvP

Blatant aura aim mode

Does “none” aim mode in blatant aura with autoblock bypass watchdog? In some clients no rotation autoblock killaura bypasses just fine but I never used it with vape so I wanted to get feedback from others if they ever tried it. I know autoblock might lag back but I’m not using keepsprint with it...
  3. PvP

Vape X-Ray keeps crashing me

Other client’s X-Ray doesnt crash for me, any fixes for this?
  4. PvP

Rotations on killaura

How do you turn on rotations in killaura when you go in F5
  5. PvP

Speedmine mod

Vape does not have speedmine and speedmine is really useful in UHC + mega walls. Is there anywhere I can download a speedmine mod, or if someone could send me a speedmine mod. I’m not using timer to do it because I already have timer on at 1.07 (I’m using speedmine and timer on alts so dw about...
  6. PvP

How to hide modules in Text GUI on v4.05

It was really convenient to hide modules like sprint and fullbright. Is the option still there?
  7. PvP

How to hide a module?

I saw on some videos that people were using things like X-Ray and NameTags even though it didn’t show up on their Text GUI. How do I hide some modules from the text GUI?
  8. PvP

[Velocity] Horizontal vs. Velocity?

What’s the difference? Also I want to use blatant velocity settings on alts so I don’t care if I get banned on the alt. I don’t want 0% horizontal 0% vertical but rn it’s at 20% vertical and 100% horizontal which is why I’m asking what’s the difference between horizontal and vertical
  9. PvP

AutoBlock question

Is there a way to toggle autoblock while killaura is on? Like, if I’m 1v1ing someone, I don’t want to use autoblock, but when I’m in a team fight, autoblock becomes really helpful. Any way to toggle autoblock while Killaura (which is the actual module) is on?
  10. PvP

Macros on hypixel

I’ve never used a macro before and I only want to use them for commands like /hub (I may use the macros in rapid succession in order to exploit a glitch or bug abuse or something with /hub). Is it safe to do it on Hypixel?
  11. PvP

Does Vape V4 work for 1.16 (with forge)?

^
  12. PvP

FastMine setting?

Is there a fastmine setting on Vape? Someone told me there was fastmine but I couldn’t find it yet
  13. PvP

AimAssist settings

What do people mean by FOV? Idk what that’s supposed to mean If it’s relevant, my ping is 50-100 ms. My FOV is 75 ig Thx
  14. PvP

Safe reach settings

around 50-100 ms I came up with a few suggestions of my own, which can be the safest but still efficient? 3.2-3.4 3.1-3.3 3.1-3.4 Or suggestions are fine Thx
  15. PvP

How good really is Killaura against watchdog?

I just got unbanned from watchdog because I accidentally used my autoclicker and killaura simultaneously (is there an option that shows you what modules you are using at the time?) and I came back and I heard there was a ban wave that banned a bunch of people last night. I was playing on an...
  16. PvP

Speedmine/Fastbreak

I understand This isn’t an original topic and that many people have made thread, but Vape would be complete if it had SpeedMine. It has all the modules for things like UHC but to me the only big flaw with Vape is that it doesn’t have SpeedMine Certain hack clients have the module and a ton of...
  17. PvP

Where do you get Vape V4?

I tried looking in the shop for it but I can’t find it
  18. PvP

Reach/Velocity?

My reach is at 3.3-3.5 (a side note that although I said 3.3-3.5, the 3.3 reach bar is practically right next to 3.4 so if it was estimated my reach is 3.4-3.5. I didn’t know which to say so I mentioned both if this makes sense) My velocity is at 90% Idk ping is between 50 and 130 most of the...
  19. PvP

KeepSprint

how does keepsprint actually work? i messed with it a bit on singleplayer trying to find the difference between hitting mobs normally while sprinting versus hitting them with keepsprinting and there’s hardly any difference, yet when i ask my friend what he’s using, who looks like he’s...
  20. PvP

fast mine

is there a fast mine option for vape? im trying to look for a setting for it but cant seem to find it