KeepSprint

PvP

Social Credit
how does keepsprint actually work? i messed with it a bit on singleplayer trying to find the difference between hitting mobs normally while sprinting versus hitting them with keepsprinting and there’s hardly any difference, yet when i ask my friend what he’s using, who looks like he’s practically bhopping when he pvps, he says it keepsprint. explanation?

i am thinking of including it in my settings but i want a rundown on it, even if there already is a description on the tooltip

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
With the keep sprint you can't loose ur Sprint when you are hitting an entity.

Social Credit
how does keepsprint actually work? i messed with it a bit on singleplayer trying to find the difference between hitting mobs normally while sprinting versus hitting them with keepsprinting and there’s hardly any difference, yet when i ask my friend what he’s using, who looks like he’s practically bhopping when he pvps, he says it keepsprint. explanation?

i am thinking of including it in my settings but i want a rundown on it, even if there already is a description on the tooltip
its op use it

Social Credit
so how does that actually help a fight because I’m never thinking that my sprint keeps resetting

Chance of being banned with it though?
i dont think you can get banned with it lmao i use 3.7-3.9 reach and havent been banned so i doubt keepsprint will get you banned lol

legitplayer

Social Credit
I don’t use cheats from blatant mode so idk but can you give me a scenario of keepsprint actually being useful
basically you keep sprinting when your hit sometimes it odes nothing sometimes it makes you look like a bhopper it was patched very temporarily i.e a day or two but now I think you can use it

PvP

Social Credit
basically you keep sprinting when your hit sometimes it odes nothing sometimes it makes you look like a bhopper it was patched very temporarily i.e a day or two but now I think you can use it
So it’s safe to use?