[Velocity] Horizontal vs. Velocity?

PvP

Social Credit
What’s the difference?

Also I want to use blatant velocity settings on alts so I don’t care if I get banned on the alt. I don’t want 0% horizontal 0% vertical but rn it’s at 20% vertical and 100% horizontal

which is why I’m asking what’s the difference between horizontal and vertical

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
What’s the difference?

Also I want to use blatant velocity settings on alts so I don’t care if I get banned on the alt. I don’t want 0% horizontal 0% vertical but rn it’s at 20% vertical and 100% horizontal

well vertical changes the vertical velo and horizontal changes the horizontal velo also vertical is very easy to detect

Veraux

Social Credit
What’s the difference?

Vertical velocity is static, it doesn’t change at all no matter what
Horizontal changes depending on which direction you are moving, whether the person who hit you was sprinting or not, etc.

decent anticheats can detect 99% vertical velocity, so I recommend not using it

PvP

Social Credit
Vertical velocity is static, it doesn’t change at all no matter what
Horizontal changes depending on which direction you are moving, whether the person who hit you was sprinting or not, etc.

decent anticheats can detect 99% vertical velocity, so I recommend not using it
Forgot to mention that I would be playing on hypixel, so I would only have to worry about staff bans basically, but thank you!

EDIT: actually, what do you mean static? On certain blatant clients, people tend to have both horizontal and vertical set to 0%

hitboxes

Social Credit
Forgot to mention that I would be playing on hypixel, so I would only have to worry about staff bans basically, but thank you!

EDIT: actually, what do you mean static? On certain blatant clients, people tend to have both horizontal and vertical set to 0%
0 0 isnt detected on hypixel

Reactions: PvP

Veraux

Social Credit

Static means it doesn’t change at all, it’s the same every time unlike horizontal