How good really is Killaura against watchdog?

PvP

Social Credit
I just got unbanned from watchdog because I accidentally used my autoclicker and killaura simultaneously (is there an option that shows you what modules you are using at the time?) and I came back and I heard there was a ban wave that banned a bunch of people last night.

I was playing on an alt still using killaura and I didn’t get banned and was fine the whole time. But today you can be safe and tomorrow you can get banned for a whole year yanno

I wanted to know if it’s still worth using killaura. It’s really nice for stealing kills and in group fights (you only hit the enemies not your teammates, without KA it’s really hard to hit enemies when your teammates are blocking the hits) but there’s still the risk. What are your thoughts?

PvP

Social Credit
killaura is ok to use rn. Just don't go too blatant
There was a watchdog banwave that apparently patched some clients. I know it didn’t really affect Vape but banwaves that patch clients can come so unexpectedly and boom you’re banned so that’s why I’m asking

Baguette69

Social Credit
Just don’t use it and git gud

Leave this forum, it's useless.

I just got unbanned from watchdog because I accidentally used my autoclicker and killaura simultaneously (is there an option that shows you what modules you are using at the time?) and I came back and I heard there was a ban wave that banned a bunch of people last night.

I was playing on an alt still using killaura and I didn’t get banned and was fine the whole time. But today you can be safe and tomorrow you can get banned for a whole year yanno

I wanted to know if it’s still worth using killaura. It’s really nice for stealing kills and in group fights (you only hit the enemies not your teammates, without KA it’s really hard to hit enemies when your teammates are blocking the hits) but there’s still the risk. What are your thoughts?

Yes, there are an option to see what is activated, look in the gui tab

PvP

Social Credit
Leave this forum, it's useless.

Yes, there are an option to see what is activated, look in the gui tab
I can’t do that in the middle of a fight tho. Half the time I forget if it’s on during a fight when I want it off

PvP

Social Credit
Np ^^
Don't hesitate if you have other questions.
Thanks, I have another question

People say to not use blatant modules on your main and watchdog recently and randomly patched a bunch of blatant modules and banned a ton of mains. Is it still okay to use killaura though? Dont know how likely it is for Vape to be patched but still

Baguette69

Social Credit
Thanks, I have another question

People say to not use blatant modules on your main and watchdog recently and randomly patched a bunch of blatant modules and banned a ton of mains. Is it still okay to use killaura though? Dont know how likely it is for Vape to be patched but still

Blatant modules are often patched so use it on your main will get you banned a day. Killaura is a just aimassist, autoclicker and reach in one module, and it's stronger. To use on your main you'll need settings really low, so i you want it use aimassist, autoclick and reach, it will do the same and it's not so blatant.

Reactions: PvP

PvP

Social Credit
Blatant modules are often patched so use it on your main will get you banned a day. Killaura is a just aimassist, autoclicker and reach in one module, and it's stronger. To use on your main you'll need settings really low, so i you want it use aimassist, autoclick and reach, it will do the same and it's not so blatant.
I don’t really use aimassist but what are good settings for that?

Baguette69

Social Credit
It's closet, it will just help you aiming a litte bit, not 100% hit. Bind it.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: PvP