Speedmine/Fastbreak

PvP

Social Credit
I understand This isn’t an original topic and that many people have made thread, but Vape would be complete if it had SpeedMine. It has all the modules for things like UHC but to me the only big flaw with Vape is that it doesn’t have SpeedMine

Certain hack clients have the module and a ton of people playing on those hack clients use it all the time. If the developers think it’s blatant and may result in a ban, it should be a blatant module restricted with blatant mode (still a decent precaution) and allow for settings to be changed regarding fastmine, such as the speed of mining. Not many people have been banned for this module, so it would be cool if fastmine could be added. Also using fastmine is at the will of the player not the developer; it’s the choice of the player to use fastmine, they aren’t forced to play with fastmjne. If they don’t want to use it, they don’t have to use it

Thank you

GlitchyTrash

Social Credit
I understand This isn’t an original topic and that many people have made thread, but Vape would be complete if it had SpeedMine. It has all the modules for things like UHC but to me the only big flaw with Vape is that it doesn’t have SpeedMine

Certain hack clients have the module and a ton of people playing on those hack clients use it all the time. If the developers think it’s blatant and may result in a ban, it should be a blatant module restricted with blatant mode (still a decent precaution) and allow for settings to be changed regarding fastmine, such as the speed of mining. Not many people have been banned for this module, so it would be cool if fastmine could be added. Also using fastmine is at the will of the player not the developer; it’s the choice of the player to use fastmine, they aren’t forced to play with fastmjne. If they don’t want to use it, they don’t have to use it

Thank you
As people recommended me, try out Timer

winstonwlau

Social Credit
As people recommended me, try out Timer

toggling timer at 1.6 to speedmine would work as long as you stay perfectly still while mining.

EDIT: should probably also say I have no idea what speed would be safe from watchdog. 1.3-1.6 should probably be safe.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
if anyone has a speedmine forgemod lmk btw ^

check out forgehax. it's an entire hacked client designed to be installed via forge. https://github.com/fr1kin/ForgeHax

it's got speedmine, xray, and a bunch of other things people request to be added to vape. i don't use it myself so I wouldn't know if it's compatible but it's worth a shot!

only thing is, you're gonna need vape on 1.12.2 to install it

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
check out forgehax. it's an entire hacked client designed to be installed via forge. https://github.com/fr1kin/ForgeHax

it's got speedmine, xray, and a bunch of other things people request to be added to vape. i don't use it myself so I wouldn't know if it's compatible but it's worth a shot!

only thing is, you're gonna need vape on 1.12.2 to install it
really nice.but would these mods such as speedmine lead to a watchdog ban? :oops:

PvP

Social Credit
toggling timer at 1.6 to speedmine would work as long as you stay perfectly still while mining.

EDIT: should probably also say I have no idea what speed would be safe from watchdog. 1.3-1.6 should probably be safe.
On hypixel, it’s recommended that timer should not go above 1.07, so not a smart idea

winstonwlau

Social Credit
really nice.but would these mods such as speedmine lead to a watchdog ban? :oops:

probably not, this forum is the first place i've ever heard of speedmine leading to bans. i don't have forgehax installed, but if there are settings to speedmine, just keep it on the lower side of the spectrum lol

On hypixel, it’s recommended that timer should not go above 1.07, so not a smart idea

you should be fine from watchdog as long as you don't move at all while you have timer on. just mining.