[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
That is how it would work idk where all the confusion is from. It moves them closer on your end and doesnt increase your actual attack distance.
I would add a warning then that misplace can make your reach more detectable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
i thought it was common knowledge that misplace moves the player closer on your screen instead of extending reach
Nah, I always thought the player move was visual and ur reach was extended, but this makes sense.

xenooo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

For all modules managing items in inventories for you use over 100ms delay, and ONLY when in inventory.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right config
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't bypass/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach

RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
AutoHeal [Silent mode bans]
BeanerNet [Use advanced spoof to prevent kick]
Blink [Not sure if it can ban but you most likely get kicked with the wrong config]
Criticals [AntiCheat mode doesn't ban but flags if you stand on ground and might not even work at all]
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
[I think you can use this with "Inventory Only" but it most likely flags if you try to move items]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Blatant Switch Aura including autoblock bypasses, not the other modes]

LongJump
NoFall [AntiCheat mode works but probably flags]
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase

PotionSaver
SafeWalk
Speed
Strafe [I haven't gotten this to work but from what it seems like it doesn't do anything weird so it probably bypasses]
Timer

Render:
AntiDebuff [Remove effects ban, remove slowness is blocked by Hypixel]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent bans]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
[Don't use "Silent Throw"]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold [Blatant scaffold + tower somewhat works, probably flags though so use Legit Scaffold]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
So KillAura with Switch works? if possible can u send and undetectable config thru

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So KillAura with Switch works? if possible can u send and undetectable config thru
For now I wouldn't recommend using killaura at all on any account you care about. A lot more things flag rn because of some checks being added so I will have to do some testing first and see what still works.

If you still want a config to use on alts or something I guess I could send you one.

xenooo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
For now I wouldn't recommend using killaura at all on any account you care about. A lot more things flag rn because of some checks being added so I will have to do some testing first and see what still works.

If you still want a config to use on alts or something I guess I could send you one.
Sounds good, keep me posted

Pqradox

Social Credit
Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

For all modules managing items in inventories for you use over 100ms delay, and ONLY when in inventory.

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach

RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
Blink [Not sure if it can ban but you most likely get kicked with the wrong config]
Criticals [AntiCheat mode doesn't ban but flags if you stand on ground and might not even work at all]
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
[I think you can use this with "Inventory Only" but it most likely flags if you try to move items]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Blatant Switch Aura including autoblock bypasses, not the other modes]

LongJump
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase

PotionSaver
SafeWalk
Speed
Strafe
Timer

Render:
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold [Blatant scaffold + tower somewhat works, probably flags though so use Legit Scaffold]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
Why is autoclicker is blue and not green? Are there AC settings that could flag watchdog?

Ling_Day

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach

RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
KeepSprint

LongJump
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase

PotionSaver
SafeWalk
Speed
Strafe
Timer

Render:
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
What are the correct Settings for reach and autoclicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What are the correct Settings for reach and autoclicker
For autoclicker you can use anything almost I suggest leaving a 4 cps gap though, leave extra randomization on.

Reach depends wether or not you want to stay unbanned from anticheat or from staff too, I suggest finding a closet cheating guide for that as ping and which games you want to play make a difference.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it doesnt
Are you sure because many people have gotten banned in the past for clicking above 20 cps and since they clicked well above 20 but only 20 of the clicks getting registered there was next to no randomization serverside = ban.

Obviously im talking about left clicks.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Are you sure because many people have gotten banned in the past for clicking above 20 cps and since they clicked well above 20 but only 20 of the clicks getting registered there was next to no randomization serverside = ban.

Obviously im talking about left clicks.
are u sure that the server cannot register 20+ cps?