[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No. This server can reg up to 25, idk if its hard capped there or this server just did that.
Yeah I have heard that clicking above 20/25 cps is at your own risk on Hypixel, don't know which one is actually the right limit but it doesn't matter, unless they changed it for whatever reason you can still get banned for autoclicking.

VapeV4

guccisam

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
Updated guide of what bypasses on Hypixel, inspired by this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/complete-guide-hypixel-detections.32785/

Includes all modules + legit mod names to make it easier for people to find, when searching the forums.

It is NOT my fault if you get banned, detections might change at any moment and with the wrong settings you will get banned regardless. If you see anything incorrect or that you would like to add please let me know so I can add/change it.

For all modules managing items in inventories for you use over 100ms delay, and ONLY when in inventory.

Green = Bypasses with any settings
Blue = Bypasses with the right config
Yellow = Might flag or ban
Gray = Don't know/No data
Red = Doesn't bypass/Bans

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach

RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
AutoHeal [Silent mode bans]
BeanerNet [Use advanced spoof to prevent kick]
Blink [Not sure if it can ban but you most likely get kicked with the wrong config]
Criticals [AntiCheat mode doesn't ban but flags if you stand on ground and might not even work at all]
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes
InvWalk
[I think you can use this with "Inventory Only" but it most likely flags if you try to move items]
KeepSprint
Killaura [Blatant Switch Aura including autoblock bypasses, not the other modes]

LongJump
NoFall [AntiCheat mode works but probably flags]
NoRotate
NoSlowdown
Phase

PotionSaver
SafeWalk
Speed
Strafe
Timer

Render:
AntiDebuff [Remove effects ban, remove slowness is blocked by Hypixel]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
AntiFireball [Silent bans]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoFish
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl
[Don't use "Silent Throw"]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill
Scaffold [Blatant scaffold + tower somewhat works, probably flags though so use Legit Scaffold]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool

ChestSteal
FastPlace
Freecam
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status

Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color
It's actually scary how good watchdog developers are doing

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Legit aura + manual autoblock works with no flag
Hitboxes allegedly started banning recently because Hypixel added a check for it but idk if they changed anything because my friend used 360 angle legit aura yesterday and he didn't get banned.

But yes, if the hitboxes don't ban you can autoblock with legit aura without flagging.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Minecraft works in ticks, each second are 20 ticks which syncs every 50ms. If you would now click with less than a 50ms gap the server will constantly only register 20cps.

realhypixel

Social Credit
It's actually scary how good watchdog developers are doing
No it is not they unpatched everything including hitboxes, they had one moment of un-braindeadidness and they wasted it by making a check that they just removed

also note to them if they are reading this, all the "legit players" who got "false banned" were hacking

Pqradox

Social Credit
No deviations in clicks at least when the cps is high (like if you use 20-20 with no randomization) should flag.
Have you tested it or is this an assumption? Try setting the autoclicker to 20-20 and play for 2-3 hours. If you don't get banned then, it probably doesn't flag.

Pqradox

Social Credit
No. This server can reg up to 25, idk if its hard capped there or this server just did that.
If it can register up to 25 then it would probably be better to cap vape's autoclicker at 25 cps. That way you can safely set the cps to always be above 20 without the possible risk of a "constant" cps.

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
20 tps makes that not possible correct?
i don't think that the server is incapable of receiving attack packets more than 20 times/sec, i don't have that much knowledge about servers but i think it's just that the server can't register hits outside of those ticks, which is how ties sometimes happen in duels game modes on some servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Have you tested it or is this an assumption? Try setting the autoclicker to 20-20 and play for 2-3 hours. If you don't get banned then, it probably doesn't flag.
It is an assumption that Hypixel has some at least basic autoclicker checks. Considering people have gotten banned from clicking high cps it leads me to believe they have at least some checks.

pickledick

Social Credit
It is an assumption that Hypixel has some at least basic autoclicker checks. Considering people have gotten banned from clicking high cps it leads me to believe they have at least some checks.
thats probably just attack speed checks though, I doubt they have any sort of actual autoclicker checks at all

Pqradox

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure vape has some way to make 20-20 bypass basic autoclicker checks because I was autoclicking 20-20 on Minemen Club for like 30 minutes today and didn't get banned. Someone can feel free to check though to confirm whether this is true or not.

Paper

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Hitboxes allegedly started banning recently because Hypixel added a check for it but idk if they changed anything because my friend used 360 angle legit aura yesterday and he didn't get banned.

But yes, if the hitboxes don't ban you can autoblock with legit aura without flagging.
Hitboxes are banning but legit aura is not using any hitboxes so its not flagged by watchdog

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure vape has some way to make 20-20 bypass basic autoclicker checks because I was autoclicking 20-20 on Minemen Club for like 30 minutes today and didn't get banned. Someone can feel free to check though to confirm whether this is true or not.
Did you turn off extra randomization?
Hitboxes are banning but legit aura is not using any hitboxes so its not flagged by watchdog
Then what does legit aura use? Because it does not use any sort of aim mode.

Paper

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Did you turn off extra randomization?

Then what does legit aura use? Because it does not use any sort of aim mode.
Legit aura is just aiming very fast (like 20 20 aimassist) in the center of a player and hitting him but blatant aura is using diff aim modes

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Legit aura is just aiming very fast (like 20 20 aimassist) in the center of a player and hitting him but blatant aura is using diff aim modes
No legit aura doesn't have an aim mode. Go into replay and check if you want confirmation. From what I have heard legit aura uses hitboxes instead, of course I can't know wether this is true or not but it makes sense.

december

Banned
Social Credit
no it doesn't go in game with legit aura 360 angle and you will see it's a silent aim, you could look behind you, at the ground while attacking.

Xghh

Social Credit
Doesnt mmc randomly disable or limit agc for no reason?

QuandleDingle

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Hi.
You can create a profile with the best settings that can be found directly on the Vape interface in the game please.