[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Cynicality

Social Credit
This thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

Green means undetected, Red means detected, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Everything is not detected and does not flag at all on ANY SETTINGS
You can use literally whatever you want on AimAssist, Autoclicker, and WTap.
These two settings are to look semi-legit in bedwars:
Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall - doesn't work last time I checked
-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Criticals - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slowdown from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I'm pretty sure autoblock got patched recently though

-LongJump - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-NoFall - i have never used but maybe works
-NoSlowdown - hypixel patched vanilla noslow, idk if vape's will work after a while, check yourself

-Phase - probably bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans (unless you use it like a bit after taking damage because I think some movement checks are disabled for a bit after you take damage for some reason)
-Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07
-InvWalk - I think hypixel checks for this now, of course, you can still inv move in client-side guis.

Render
Everything here is client-side and is 100% impossible to detect on any server.

Utility
Everything here is not detected except for the blatant mode of scaffold.

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
Everything here is not detected.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-NoFall - i have never used but almost certainly insta bans

-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)
-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans, never use

Render

Utility

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
im pretty sure the reach cap is now 3.75 but ok
noslowdown flags i think
fastsplace does flag on 0 delay sorry about that
keepsprint also flags
hitboxes is blatant af and will get you staffed and on higher settings dogged
safewalk flags
everything else is fine i think

Cynicality

Social Credit
im pretty sure the reach cap is now 3.75 but ok
noslowdown flags i think
fastsplace does flag on 0 delay sorry about that
keepsprint also flags
hitboxes is blatant af and will get you staffed and on higher settings dogged
safewalk flags
everything else is fine i think
fastplace does not flag on 0 delay
hitboxes may get you staffed but definitely does not get you dogged on any settings
Safewalk 100% does not flag i have used it for years
Keepsprint does not flag, my friend used it for 1500 skywars games in the last few weeks and i use it when semi blatant cheating as well.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Blatant
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-Blink is not detected

-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-NoFall - i have never used but almost certainly insta bans

-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)
-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Speed insta bans, never use

Render

Utility

World

Minigames
"DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS." nigga stfu you're braindead don't say that and then later in the thread say "i am unsure and have not tested" hdf nn also fastplace 0 delay flags

matureman21

Social Credit
"DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS." nigga stfu you're braindead don't say that and then later in the thread say "i am unsure and have not tested" hdf nn also fastplace 0 delay flags
ur such a fucking idiot kiddo, i have used fastplace 0 delay for quite literally half of this year. get a fucking brain, get a life, get a girlfriend, and get some knives to cut your wrists you worthless piece of shit. somewhere out there, there is a tree whos job is to feed you oxygen. go find it and apologize to it for being such a dumb fucking loser. pug#0002 call me faggot

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
quiet random shitter, go slit your wrists clown
you are dirt under my feet you fucking random
who the fuck are you what's your fucking fkdr clown end yoruself
random actual random
ScitusSnake#9127 pull up fucktard
0 delay fastplace doesn't flag clown i use it all the time
No mutals lol random

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
quiet random shitter, go slit your wrists clown
you are dirt under my feet you fucking random
who the fuck are you what's your fucking fkdr clown end yoruself
random actual random
ScitusSnake#9127 pull up fucktard
0 delay fastplace doesn't flag clown i use it all the time
slit fetish and feet fetish 😵‍💫🤮🤮.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
ur such a fucking idiot kiddo, i have used fastplace 0 delay for quite literally half of this year. get a fucking brain, get a life, get a girlfriend, and get some knives to cut your wrists you worthless piece of shit. somewhere out there, there is a tree whos job is to feed you oxygen. go find it and apologize to it for being such a dumb fucking loser. pug#0002 call me faggot
wrist fetish🤢🤢.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Get a life?
1640640121160.png
March 3rd to April 25th would be 53 days. That means in only 53 days you have played at least 500 hours of hypixel and 500/53 is 9.43396226415. Which means you spent almost 9 hour and 30 minutes a day cheating on hypixel. Get your life together you're 20 years old spending 9+ hours a day cheating on minecraft.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
fastplace does not flag on 0 delay
hitboxes may get you staffed but definitely does not get you dogged on any settings
Safewalk 100% does not flag i have used it for years
Keepsprint does not flag, my friend used it for 1500 skywars games in the last few weeks and i use it when semi blatant cheating as well.
you're wrong on all of those sorry about that :/

Cynicality

Social Credit
Nah bro you're a random you're just some 12 year old faggot who "codes cheats" and apparently know what does and doesn't flag.
i have half a brain so i don't believe all the shitty rumours about random shit flagging for no reason.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Also im pretty sure fastplace 0 doesn't flag I just sat in housing running around for a little over 12 minutes with fastplace 0 delay spamming blocks, eggs, snowballs, fishing rods, and flint and steel didn't get banned.

Cynicality

Social Credit
Also im pretty sure fastplace 0 doesn't flag I just sat in housing running around for a little over 12 minutes with fastplace 0 delay spamming blocks, eggs, snowballs, fishing rods, and flint and steel didn't get banned.
of course it doesn't??
no one thinks it does except for retards on this forum.