whats next?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
im really excited to see how this all will come together, becuase not only will there be a selection of pvp mods but also the variety of styles, a vape style and a selection of styles. Also I saw something in Suggestions saying we should be able to get an option to change the Style of the v4 gui and maybe on top of the mods there could be something with the gui skin

sed

Social Credit
Nope, would just instantly load when vape is loaded. It's not actual "mods" that have to be loaded, just the same functionality integrated directly into vape, not separately loaded.
I think its a good concept
Nice Smooth Motion Blur Mod and I will be happy.
as Seru said, a smooth motion blur that doesn't disable when you hit F5 is all I request

nog

Social Credit
yea im trying to find a third party external client thats only autoclicker (left and right click) but has the features of like the vape autoclicker, where it has a block break option (cuz i hate to toggle) and where i can manually have it limit to items or something like that, if you know any external lunar client like that lmk
break block is a feature that will work for 1.7.10 if you use an external autoclicker. The 1.8.9 hit delay messes up with external autoclicker break block.

thegamer505

Social Credit
Nope, would just instantly load when vape is loaded. It's not actual "mods" that have to be loaded, just the same functionality integrated directly into vape, not separately loaded.
here's pretty much what i actually need (since i can't find solid, not buggy mods for these things):
1. Smooth Motion Blur
2. FPS boost (this one might be hard lmao)
3. Text macros

but typical gui mods such as armorhud, fps, cps, keystrokes, potionhud, would be very nice, especially with them all in the "vape" style that can be toggled for rec and stuff.

Reactions: sed

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
this is pretty late to the conversation but tbh i think the reason some people used lunar with v4 (when it was injectable) was because not many people knew v4 was injectable into lunar and everyone on lunar client cant really cheat other than autoclicker (i might be wrong but from my understanding, autoclicker WAS the only kind of cheat that worked with lunar) and people thought everyone was legit who played on lunar client, because of the icon next to the players name that indicated that they played on lunar, and it kinda helped the closet to legit player settings becuase not only was lunar a good client but the fact that even tho they were cheating to such little extent, no one knew and it made them seem as legit players. While usually when Im on lunar client and I encounter a player without the lunar icon next to their name they seem to cheat. I personally think these mods that would be added vape are a good idea but if you have the lunar client style fps or mods, and someone fights you but you dont have the icon next to your name could be some kind of problem with acting legit. I might be totally wrong but thats why I enjoyed using lunar with v4.

Now yes,
if v4 was coded to support lunar then the word will spread and lunar will have to act fast and the players will figure out that lunar isnt a legit player client anymore but thats just my view of it. I just had to get this off my mind.

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
this is pretty late to the conversation but tbh i think the reason some people used lunar with v4 (when it was injectable) was because not many people knew v4 was injectable into lunar and everyone on lunar client cant really cheat other than autoclicker (i might be wrong but from my understanding, autoclicker WAS the only kind of cheat that worked with lunar) and people thought everyone was legit who played on lunar client, because of the icon next to the players name that indicated that they played on lunar, and it kinda helped the closet to legit player settings becuase not only was lunar a good client but the fact that even tho they were cheating to such little extent, no one knew and it made them seem as legit players. While usually when Im on lunar client and I encounter a player without the lunar icon next to their name they seem to cheat. I personally think these mods that would be added vape are a good idea but if you have the lunar client style fps or mods, and someone fights you but you dont have the icon next to your name could be some kind of problem with acting legit. I might be totally wrong but thats why I enjoyed using lunar with v4.

Now yes,
if v4 was coded to support lunar then the word will spread and lunar will have to act fast and the players will figure out that lunar isnt a legit player client anymore but thats just my view of it. I just had to get this off my mind.
i’m starting to understand why they don’t make support for 3rd party clients after reading what James said:

The reason we haven't bypassed Lunar yet (and this applies to BAC [not BLC] as well) is more towards the feasibility of doing it on as large a scale as we would have to, in order to incorporate it into the Vape brand. Obviously, the technology these kinds of software use is effective, otherwise we would have already bypassed their protections. Yes, there are likely some programs out there that bypass these technologies, but those exist (and will continue to exist) because they are less popular, and less used. Hence, they are less of a problem, because not a lot of people use them and they are very hard to find, therefore their contribution to the "cheating problem" is a drop in the bucket.

Vape is such a massive force in this community that at this point, even if we were to find a way to effectively bypass the protections on these clients, it would immediately be Lunar (or whatever company's) highest priority to fix our bypass and patch it. You can see what I'm talking about with cheats in CS:GO, and other games which have driver-level anti-cheats. Yes, cheats exist for those games, but they are very limited in features, as well as availability and barrier to entry. Any of our products bypassing these protections would result in a massive influx of cheaters to the servers using these protections, and with BAC in particular they'd have an immediate financial incentive to patch our bypass, because otherwise, the value of their service (to prevent cheating at as large a scale as possible) is nil.

Just by looking at Vape's economics and client base, you can see why my arguments make sense. We make our money by having a massive user base. Inherently, a bypassing cheat for driver-level anti-cheats must be a hidden service, which is exactly why it doesn't work with our products, our brand, and company. The investment (time, money, research, development, etc) required for us to properly, lastingly bypass a driver level anti-cheat would be immense because of the scale of our user base, and the potential return on our investment would not be worth it, because of what I said above: we have too many users, and would create a massive influx of cheaters, and our bypass would be patched ASAP.”

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
i’m starting to understand why they don’t make support for 3rd party clients after reading what James said:

The reason we haven't bypassed Lunar yet (and this applies to BAC [not BLC] as well) is more towards the feasibility of doing it on as large a scale as we would have to, in order to incorporate it into the Vape brand. Obviously, the technology these kinds of software use is effective, otherwise we would have already bypassed their protections. Yes, there are likely some programs out there that bypass these technologies, but those exist (and will continue to exist) because they are less popular, and less used. Hence, they are less of a problem, because not a lot of people use them and they are very hard to find, therefore their contribution to the "cheating problem" is a drop in the bucket.

Vape is such a massive force in this community that at this point, even if we were to find a way to effectively bypass the protections on these clients, it would immediately be Lunar (or whatever company's) highest priority to fix our bypass and patch it. You can see what I'm talking about with cheats in CS:GO, and other games which have driver-level anti-cheats. Yes, cheats exist for those games, but they are very limited in features, as well as availability and barrier to entry. Any of our products bypassing these protections would result in a massive influx of cheaters to the servers using these protections, and with BAC in particular they'd have an immediate financial incentive to patch our bypass, because otherwise, the value of their service (to prevent cheating at as large a scale as possible) is nil.

Just by looking at Vape's economics and client base, you can see why my arguments make sense. We make our money by having a massive user base. Inherently, a bypassing cheat for driver-level anti-cheats must be a hidden service, which is exactly why it doesn't work with our products, our brand, and company. The investment (time, money, research, development, etc) required for us to properly, lastingly bypass a driver level anti-cheat would be immense because of the scale of our user base, and the potential return on our investment would not be worth it, because of what I said above: we have too many users, and would create a massive influx of cheaters, and our bypass would be patched ASAP.”
u have totally won this argument haha, but i just wanted to state out a reason why I used it and a couple others have possibly used it, I completely understand what you mean by this, the user base and the community of vape is so immense that any thing new whether its a new feature or a new bypass or anything new really will get spread like wildfire, its practically impossible to make vape a private client now because of how known it is, and even if vape just suddenly becomes private with some verification so that only buyers or users can access stuff like this but thats also gonna cause a lot of problems because not only people passionate about this client will be there but also people such as "snitches" which will leak all the new information vape has to offer, vape and the community has grown to such extent that making it private is practically impossible without any issues.

To tie in this argument with a question that has been asked pretty frequently i'd say by new users who are asking for a discord server about this, now Yes, its possible and pretty easy to make it so if there were to be a discord server about vape we'd be able to make it so discord cant take it down (or will have a harder time to find it) but its going to be a cat and mouse game just as Manthe said on page 3 (yes its possible and very easy to make vape particularly compatible with a third party client, but the client will keep patching this and it will become a cat and mouse game) but long term its not useful and would be a pretty big waste of time, dont get me wrong, it would be really cool and much more effective if there was a vape discord but I personally think a forums works just as well.

tl;dr its not worth adding all this support and shit like that as its all just a huge waste of time lol

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
u have totally won this argument haha, but i just wanted to state out a reason why I used it and a couple others have possibly used it, I completely understand what you mean by this, the user base and the community of vape is so immense that any thing new whether its a new feature or a new bypass or anything new really will get spread like wildfire, its practically impossible to make vape a private client now because of how known it is, and even if vape just suddenly becomes private with some verification so that only buyers or users can access stuff like this but thats also gonna cause a lot of problems because not only people passionate about this client will be there but also people such as "snitches" which will leak all the new information vape has to offer, vape and the community has grown to such extent that making it private is practically impossible without any issues.

To tie in this argument with a question that has been asked pretty frequently i'd say by new users who are asking for a discord server about this, now Yes, its possible and pretty easy to make it so if there were to be a discord server about vape we'd be able to make it so discord cant take it down (or will have a harder time to find it) but its going to be a cat and mouse game just as Manthe said on page 3 (yes its possible and very easy to make vape particularly compatible with a third party client, but the client will keep patching this and it will become a cat and mouse game) but long term its not useful and would be a pretty big waste of time, dont get me wrong, it would be really cool and much more effective if there was a vape discord but I personally think a forums works just as well.

tl;dr its not worth adding all this support and shit like that as its all just a huge waste of time lol
agreed, i know vape is intended to be for closet cheating but not to the extent that people want (such as using vape on lunar, badlion, etc) to seem even more legit. i think their choice in this matter is smart for the future of their company and player base, especially since they have the largest player base out of every other hacked/ghost client.

about making a vape discord, i had an idea on that to eliminate the amount of snitching. what if they were to make a discord and only invite vape users who have owned a version of vape for a certain amount of time (ex: 30-60 days). it’s not exactly special access, but it would make it slightly harder for people to snitch and get info. of course the forums could still be here for people to get updates on the client, but the more secrete info could be in the discord with a low chance of getting leaked. anyways, just an idea i had, nothing too special.

lastly, i think they should continue what they're doing with vape and leave it to the less known/underrated clients to bypass the 3rd party clients (lunar, badlion), so that way clients like lunar and badlion can still deem people as legit to an extent

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
agreed, i know vape is intended to be for closet cheating but not to the extent that people want (such as using vape on lunar, badlion, etc) to seem even more legit. i think their choice in this matter is smart for the future of their company and player base, especially since they have the largest player base out of every other hacked/ghost client.

about making a vape discord, i had an idea on that to eliminate the amount of snitching. what if they were to make a discord and only invite vape users who have owned a version of vape for a certain amount of time (ex: 30-60 days). it’s not exactly special access, but it would make it slightly harder for people to snitch and get info. of course the forums could still be here for people to get updates on the client, but the more secrete info could be in the discord with a low chance of getting leaked. anyways, just an idea i had, nothing too special.

lastly, i think they should continue what they're doing with vape and leave it to the less known/underrated clients to bypass the 3rd party clients (lunar, badlion), so that way clients like lunar and badlion can still deem people as legit to an extent
Yea I mean all these are good ideas it’s just the fact that we should let the devs work on the main parts of all of this, we can just give feedback and the vape devs are just fucking amazing cuz they actually listen to the community, unlike devs for other clients, Manthe actually likes feedback and takes everything into consideration. yes all of these discord ideas are great but as I said before it’s basically going to come a cat and mouse game. But who knows. anything can happen

Soitkig

Social Credit
@Manthe i've got a easier suggestion so what you need here that wont take you that much work is using the cheatbreaker offline client make vape injectable into it and there's already everything everyone wants there such as fps boost the fps boost there is even better then lunar and i'm pretty sure every here knows that cheatbreaker client doesn't get updated anymore so you can make this 1 version for it and done all the mods are already there.

Reactions: sed

sed

Social Credit
@Manthe i've got a easier suggestion so what you need here that wont take you that much work is using the cheatbreaker offline client make vape injectable into it and there's already everything everyone wants there such as fps boost the fps boost there is even better then lunar and i'm pretty sure every here knows that cheatbreaker client doesn't get updated anymore so you can make this 1 version for it and done all the mods are already there.
If this is possible then I ageee entirely, it feels exactly like lunar and has NO protection what so ever. Not to mention the free cosmetics and FPS boost included

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I still don’t think that using all this time would be worth it. Like you said Tim, their protections are novice and not only do they have to stop from Vape injecting, but many other clients and clickers from injecting. Also, while injection into Lunar worked, no one thought I was cheating, everyone thought I was legit cause I used Lunar, but now when I use badlion I get hackusated left and right, even when I’m not cheating. This combined with the fact that their protections are novice, would be much better than making your own mod pack. That’s just my opinion and whatever you want to do is up to you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I still don’t think that using all this time would be worth it. Like you said Tim, their protections are novice and not only do they have to stop from Vape injecting, but many other clients and clickers from injecting. Also, while injection into Lunar worked, no one thought I was cheating, everyone thought I was legit cause I used Lunar, but now when I use badlion I get hackusated left and right, even when I’m not cheating. This combined with the fact that their protections are novice, would be much better than making your own mod pack. That’s just my opinion and whatever you want to do is up to you.
Many persons think if you are not on Lunar client you're cheating. You should ignore them and explain that it is possible to cheat on Lunar client.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Many persons think if you are not on Lunar client you're cheating. You should ignore them and explain that it is possible to cheat on Lunar client.
They know it’s not. They literally went onto the vape forums and saw everyone complaining that you can’t inject vape. This is why we need to close forums for only vape users.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They know it’s not. They literally went onto the vape forums and saw everyone complaining that you can’t inject vape. This is why we need to close forums for only vape users.
Everyone has vape, so it's useless.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
imma get off topic here with the clients and people think using one client make someone legit, because listen, it really wouldnt matter what client you use, if hypixel were to improve their anticheat greatly. like antigaming chair good ig. becuase then vape settings would have to be low everyone would seem legit and even with low settings legit players will still be able to kill you so it'd make you seem legit. But watchdog will never get improved so we can give up on that lol

Protein

Social Credit
We have never supported any 3rd party clients, don't act so entitled to this just because it may have happened to work on them to some degree. If these 3rd party clients provide something that forge doesn't, whether that be convenience, features, anything, then list it and we will provide it within Vape.
Well there'd be mostly visual things like Motion blur and the fps are really bad on forge and non forge so idk maybe third party client support would be really cool

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Well there'd be mostly visual things like Motion blur and the fps are really bad on forge and non forge so idk maybe third party client support would be really cool
as he said in a previous post its possible and very easy but its a cat and mouse game due to the fact that it will get patched every time a third party client find out that its possible to inject.