whats next?

pickledick

Social Credit
Get an external client that works for all 3rd party clients. Its nice if I want to use lunar but cheat at the same time. I use tap, but there are a lot of other good options out there
yea im trying to find a third party external client thats only autoclicker (left and right click) but has the features of like the vape autoclicker, where it has a block break option (cuz i hate to toggle) and where i can manually have it limit to items or something like that, if you know any external lunar client like that lmk

You don’t need a shitty external client you can just use vape lite in compatibility mode on lunar. Yes it works, and yes it has less features, but you don’t need to settle for some crap like tap lmao

Veraux

Social Credit
You don’t need a shitty external client you can just use vape lite in compatibility mode on lunar. Yes it works, and yes it has less features, but you don’t need to settle for some crap like tap lmao
There are some nice externals out there though, with more features than what vape lite has in lunar

pickledick

Social Credit
There are some nice externals out there though, with more features than what vape lite has in lunar
Okay enough with the “external” shit though, it being external doesn’t make any difference. What clients have what extra features though? I don’t see any other clients on lunar with nametags

lifetime lite is pretty expensive.
What other clients work on lunar with the same features for less money?

Veraux

Social Credit
Okay enough with the “external” shit though, it being external doesn’t make any difference. What clients have what extra features though? I don’t see any other clients on lunar with nametags

What other clients work on lunar with the same features for less money?
Externals work on all clients, that’s the only positive difference. Nothing beats internal, but external has compatibility

pickledick

Social Credit
Externals work on all clients, that’s the only positive difference. Nothing beats internal, but external has compatibility
Right but you don’t care about working on “all clients” you just want to be able to work on lunar. And vape lite does, so I am asking what other clients are there that work on lunar that have working features that you want

Veraux

Social Credit
Right but you don’t care about working on “all clients” you just want to be able to work on lunar. And vape lite does, so I am asking what other clients are there that work on lunar that have working features that you want
The vape lite features on lunar are more limited though

Simuleits

Social Credit
Can u tell me what features works with Vape Lite on Lunar?