whats next?

pickledick

Social Credit
It’s only because vape lite was able to fully inject recently, usually that’s not possible and won’t be possible soon.
Most injection clients were able to inject for 3-4 days because lunar fucked something up, now it’s just back to normal

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Most injection clients were able to inject for 3-4 days because lunar fucked something up, now it’s just back to normal
there definitely must be a way to inject, becuase when you do inject the command prompt says "connected" meaning to did detect minecraft and its attempting to inject, cuz it used to just say "no minecraft detected" so theres definitely a way to inject but how im not quite sure

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
there definitely must be a way to inject, becuase when you do inject the command prompt says "connected" meaning to did detect minecraft and its attempting to inject, cuz it used to just say "no minecraft detected" so theres definitely a way to inject but how im not quite sure
Not possible to inject any client into lunar.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It’s the same reason you can’t use vape on 1.16, this has absolutely nothing to do with injection. There is no trick you can do, and you can stop the wishful thinking now. Yes I could myself modify vape to work on a specific 3rd party client quite easily, their protections are novice level and obviously very rushed. But it would always need to be changed, constantly updated, a redundant cat and mouse game. So ask yourself why you care so much to use these clients, we can and will provide everything they do if you answer that question.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
It’s the same reason you can’t use vape on 1.16, this has absolutely nothing to do with injection. There is no trick you can do, and you can stop the wishful thinking now. Yes I could myself modify vape to work on a specific 3rd party client quite easily, their protections are novice level and obviously very rushed. But it would always need to be changed, constantly updated, a redundant cat and mouse game. So ask yourself why you care so much to use these clients, we can and will provide everything they do if you answer that question.
to answer that question seriously; i personally care to use clients rather than forge and vanilla is for the features they include, both Lunar and Badlion Client includes fps boost and many mods specifically designed for pvp. These clients let us (users) easily configure the mods to enhance our pvp experience. Vape just happens to help us to get the upper hand against legit players and with these clients most people will see us as legit players (with closet settings).

Honestly I didn't think this post would get as much attention as it did, after your first response I cooled down and had to face the fact that clients were actually NOT officially supported and it was just a mere coincidence.

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
to answer that question seriously; i personally care to use clients rather than forge and vanilla is for the features they include, both Lunar and Badlion Client includes fps boost and many mods specifically designed for pvp. These clients let us (users) easily configure the mods to enhance our pvp experience. Vape just happens to help us to get the upper hand against legit players and with these clients most people will see us as legit players (with closet settings).

Honestly I didn't think this post would get as much attention as it did, after your first response I cooled down and had to face the fact that clients were actually NOT officially supported and it was just a mere coincidence.
i agree but it is what it is

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit

to add on to this i prefer using vape with pvp clients due to the simplicity of clients, how easy it is to configure the mods they include, the fps boost, and when people would see that I use a client they wouldn't call me out for cheats due to my low setting and the fact that I was on a pvp client which most people wouldnt think it was possible to inject any kind of cheat.

jdjefnejrenjr

Social Credit
this may be irrelevant but i preferred blc and lunar over forge because i used a private stats overlay mod that would only work with blc or lunar. (which is very important for the game i play) i’m not sure if that could somehow be added to vape, i’m sure it hasn’t been requested before so it wouldn’t be a high priority at all. i might seem dumb af rn but if vape were to support lunar/blc it’d be worth more (money wise) with how popular and high demand lunar and blc are

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15

Right, and I understand that. And like I said, we will provide all of these things in the form of custom mods integrated into vape. I only need to know from the community which particular mods are most desired to be focused on, but eventually everything will be included.

• No
Reactions: vox

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Right, and I understand that. And like I said, we will provide all of these things in the form of custom mods integrated into vape. I only need to know from the community which particular mods are most desired to be focused on, but eventually everything will be included.
Im assuming the most desired mods would be stuff like 1.7 animations, cps, fps and a ping display. other stuff like keystrokes, etc, im not quite sure how this will work because v4 is a injectable client and thoes pvp clients are basically a large mod pack into one, but i think what also stands out is the aesthetics of the mods in pvp clients.
tl;dr
you can probably make a poll or something where everyone can vote on which custom mods they'll like to see in there.

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
just use all the mods that they use
correct, im just confused about how it would work, would it just be a completely separate client? but if it were to be part of the injected program how would it work with things like forge if you already have mods already in forge, would vape mods override thoes forge mods or what, cuz as cool as this would be im not quite sure how well the compatibility will work

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I really like the idea, except for one thing, if you record or if anyone is watching you play, they’ll know you’re using Vape CPS and Ping displays.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
correct, im just confused about how it would work, would it just be a completely separate client? but if it were to be part of the injected program how would it work with things like forge if you already have mods already in forge, would vape mods override thoes forge mods or what, cuz as cool as this would be im not quite sure how well the compatibility will work
Compatibility won't matter for the most part, most should work together, if not then remove the mod that causes the conflict. Ideally there should be no reason to use most mods as vape should provide it all.

I really like the idea, except for one thing, if you record or if anyone is watching you play, they’ll know you’re using Vape CPS and Ping displays.
My initial idea around this would be to have a choice of styles for any mod that is visual. A style that goes along with vape, and another that is identical to standard mods.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Compatibility won't matter for the most part, most should work together, if not then remove the mod that causes the conflict. Ideally there should be no reason to use most mods as vape should provide it all.

My initial idea around this would be to have a choice of styles for any mod that is visual. A style that goes along with vape, and another that is identical to standard mods.
would it be completely integrated? so like once you inject vape it would have to start loading up all of the mods? if so it seems like it would be really laggy. or would it be just completely a separate client kinda like Lunar and other clients?
I think this would be a good idea but seems to be pretty difficult to put together.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
would it be completely integrated? so like once you inject vape it would have to start loading up all of the mods? if so it seems like it would be really laggy. or would it be just completely a separate client kinda like Lunar and other clients?
I think this would be a good idea but seems to be pretty difficult to put together.
Nope, would just instantly load when vape is loaded. It's not actual "mods" that have to be loaded, just the same functionality integrated directly into vape, not separately loaded.

• No
Reactions: vox

thegamer505

Social Credit
So from what I understand, vape will turn into something that isn't only a hacked/ghost client, but is also a modpack like client relatable to blc/lunar.