whats next?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
So as most of you guys may already know, lunar and im pretty sure blc isn't compatible with v4 because they have patched it, im just wondering what's next, what other clients are we able to use as forge is really bad. I assume we should possibly wait for vape devs to fix that issue and make v4 injectable into lunar. If we could get some insight on what will come next with cheating on pvp clients it would be great, as I see many people complaining its not injectable.

POOPYMAN_23

Social Credit
blc is a really bad client, i despise using it and others do too, lunar is 100 times better and when we first got support with lunar it was life changing.
yes this is true but you said they don't support blc anymore which is false hope they re add lunar support

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
We have never supported any 3rd party clients, don't act so entitled to this just because it may have happened to work on them to some degree. If these 3rd party clients provide something that forge doesn't, whether that be convenience, features, anything, then list it and we will provide it within Vape.

71ME

Social Credit
With the way things are looking, it could be possible that Vape might not be fixed to inject into either client since it was made to run on Forge based clients. Both clients patched flaws in the system which allowed Vape V4 to be injectable in the first place. With that being said, since it is not supported, don't expect it to be fixed until the developers actually announce support for V4 on either Badlion Client or Lunar Client.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Manthe is right, Vape has never officially put Badlion or Lunar Client on supported versions. However we could just wait until new versions come out for Lunar and Badlion Client so Vape can bypass.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Thanks Manthe and everyone else for clarifying, it makes sense because vape was never intended to by supported with third party clients and it was originally meant for forge, it just happened to be coincidental that v4 was injectable into other clients.

pickledick

Social Credit
imagine winning 1 million in a lotto and then the lotto ceo says to you it was a mistake
more like someone else dropped a $5 bill by accident for a second and then noticed and took it back. nobody ever promised it to you lol stop acting entitled. do what Manthe said and suggest things that are in lunar to put in vape

thegamer505

Social Credit
fps boost?
yea that was what i was about to say

it's especiallky helpful for people like me who have fucking toasters for pc's and my fps gets boosted from 50 to 90 lmao *how does lunar even do that anyways it nearly fucking doubled my garbage fps*

and lunar is clean as shit as well and im way too lazy to get those like 20 mods individually downloaded

Veraux

Social Credit
yea that was what i was about to say

it's especiallky helpful for people like me who have fucking toasters for pc's and my fps gets boosted from 50 to 90 lmao *how does lunar even do that anyways it nearly fucking doubled my garbage fps*

and lunar is clean as shit as well and im way too lazy to get those like 20 mods individually downloaded
Get an external client that works for all 3rd party clients. Its nice if I want to use lunar but cheat at the same time. I use tap, but there are a lot of other good options out there

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Get an external client that works for all 3rd party clients. Its nice if I want to use lunar but cheat at the same time. I use tap, but there are a lot of other good options out there
yea im trying to find a third party external client thats only autoclicker (left and right click) but has the features of like the vape autoclicker, where it has a block break option (cuz i hate to toggle) and where i can manually have it limit to items or something like that, if you know any external lunar client like that lmk

Veraux

Social Credit
yea im trying to find a third party external client thats only autoclicker (left and right click) but has the features of like the vape autoclicker, where it has a block break option (cuz i hate to toggle) and where i can manually have it limit to items or something like that, if you know any external lunar client like that lmk
I have tap, and it has break blocks but it’s kinda buggy sometimes. If I find a better one I’ll let you know