Cynicality

Social Credit
Im curious about hypixel tho but as i know mmc AGC is better than hypixel Anticheat, so what are the best reach settings to not get banned not only on mmc but on other servers too with good anticheat? i mean, i dont want to change always the settings cuz im lazy, and im afraid if i dont change it back and get banned.

Does it matter what client Am I on? I use Badlion most of the time
You can use up to 3.1 to be super safe

iguana06

Social Credit
Wouldn't recommend using reach in mmc, honestly not worth it, you'll get banned. If you really want to, use 3-3.02. you will be banned eventually however, no reach is safe on mmc.

PrendMonSud

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Im curious about hypixel tho but as i know mmc AGC is better than hypixel Anticheat, so what are the best reach settings to not get banned not only on mmc but on other servers too with good anticheat? i mean, i dont want to change always the settings cuz im lazy, and im afraid if i dont change it back and get banned.

Does it matter what client Am I on? I use Badlion most of the time
Never use reach on minemen

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Look im gonna settle this for everyone here:

please stop fucking saying "oh i used 3.2 and i didnt get banned yet so that means it is safe" it fucking isnt and you probably dont know what ban waves are. agc detects anything above 3.1, if you want to use reach use 3 - 3.05 NOTHING MORE stop suggesting to use 3.2, you will get banwaved if not autobanned.

or just dont use reach use aim assist with aim closest point to target its on the bottom, there problems solved, STOP SUGGESTION RETARDED REACH SETTINGS AGC DETECTS IT.