WindowsLOL

Social Credit
Im curious about hypixel tho but as i know mmc AGC is better than hypixel Anticheat, so what are the best reach settings to not get banned not only on mmc but on other servers too with good anticheat? i mean, i dont want to change always the settings cuz im lazy, and im afraid if i dont change it back and get banned.

Does it matter what client Am I on? I use Badlion most of the time

Artificial

Social Credit
1. Doesn't matter what client your on*
2. This is why Manthe made profiles
3. It's better to avoid using reach on MMC, however I think 3.05 bypasses (don't quote me on that).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
agc with reach is weird, it checks for consistent reach hits vs single reach logs if you know what i mean. I've 4 blocked on there inconsistent (toggling) without getting banned yet. I will prolly get banwaved but it can be done as long as you don't get too many hits consistently. Even if you use 3.1 but the hits are consistent you will get banned. agc has pretty good reach checks so its better to avoid reach on there. hopefully this makes sense.

WindowsLOL

Social Credit
agc with reach is weird, it checks for consistent reach hits vs single reach logs if you know what i mean. I've 4 blocked on there inconsistent (toggling) without getting banned yet. I will prolly get banwaved but it can be done as long as you don't get too many hits consistently. Even if you use 3.1 but the hits are consistent you will get banned. agc has pretty good reach checks so its better to avoid reach on there. hopefully this makes sense.
I see, but i used 3.00-3.20 reach there and im still not banned yet

WindowsLOL

Social Credit
3. It's better to avoid using reach on MMC, however I think 3.05 bypasses (don't quote me on that).
Well, i have been using 3.00-3.20 reach and i still didnt get banned

WindowsLOL

Social Credit
But you mean 3.00-3.05? Or i can set the minimum to higher than 3.00 but not higher than 3.05?

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
You can't put any Reach on mmc, if you're not getting banned by the anticheat instantly then it's all in their logs. You will probably be in the next major banwave using it.

vec.

Social Credit
You can't put any Reach on mmc, if you're not getting banned by the anticheat instantly then it's all in their logs. You will probably be in the next major banwave using it.
you can use reach on mmc