Vape V4 & Lite Endgame Suggestions

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
All of the suggestions by me and @meowmeow, instead of making a mess by creating too many posts, we thought making a list for all suggestions in once is better. Also we know asking to add NeW bYpaSSes wont get us too far, so we didnt include anything like asking for a spesific server fly, bhop bypass etc.

*VAPE V4 SUGGESTIONS;*

Render Suggestions

A-Add Glow ESP to 2d esp
B-Add Vape Lite's rainbow 2d esp to vape v4 (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/rainbow-esp-for-vape-v4.42798/)
C-Add maximum distance option to esp (nametags already has this)
D-Add a slider to select 2d esp thickness
E-Add "enemy only" option to more render modules (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/enemy-only-for-more-render-modules.42387/)
F-Add NoHurtCam/Slider that lets you adjust how much the screen should shake while getting hit (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/no-hurt-cam.42381/)
G-Add ItemESP outline mode/option

Combat Suggestions

A-Add jitter shake strength to autoclicker
B-Add 'blatant' option to autoclicker, since autoclicker is now uncapped to 150cps. make sliders go up to 150cps by enabling this option
C-Update w-tap module, its confusing even for a experienced users. make it more simple and clever.
D-Add aimassist target location option (head, body, etc.)
E-Add tooltips to randomizations for people who dont know which randomization they should use (normal = less randomization more detectable, extra+ highest randomization, bypasses better etc.)
F-Remove Sprint from combat tab and add it to legit mod gui, make it togglesprint mod. also add togglesneak option
G-Make velocity slider go to %0 instead of %1 when you set it to lowest value
H-Add clickassist option to autoclicker for those people who wants to click legit
I-Add aimassist target mode (distance, yaw, etc)
J-Add range to autoclicker trigger mode (so it works with reach)
K-Add auto blockhit range to autoclicker
L-Add auto blockhit options like only while targeting etc
M-Add tick delay to velocity (this has been suggested and accepted before but the thread got removed)

Blatant Suggestions

A-Update blink breadcrumbs, make them more visible or completely change it
B-Update blink by adding only **** packet choke options (knockback packets, teleport packets for example)
C-Add item whitelist option to keepsprint
D-Increase aim speed slider maximum amount in silent aura, 10 isnt enough in most situations
E-Add movement correction to killaura to bypass servers better
F-Make killaura autoclicker work based on the new extra+ randomization autoclicker, it can flag for autoclicker sometimes on strict anticheats
G-Update noslowdown, it still makes you slowdown compared to normal running/walking speed
H-Add legit safewalk (crouches when ur in the edge of a block in serverside but not clientside)
I-Add new speed modes or let us customize speed however we want
J-Add legit InvWalk option (you can only see your inventory, but cannot interact unless you stop moving)
K-Add "vape gui only" invwalk option
L-Fix NoRotate not working & crashing minecraft
M-Add Jump criticals mode
N-Add back removed "Silent" and "AntiCheat" aim modes to blatant killaura.
O-Make silent killaura block while hitting when "blockhit" is disabled and you hold right click.
P-Make silent killaura always swing while someone is within swing range.

Utility Suggestions

A-Update AutoHotbar, let us add "Swords" as a type instead of adding all different variations of items
(https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/auto-hotbar-item-groups.44287/)
B-Fix Vape gui resetting after using AutoHotbar edit gui, same thing happens when you search global configs on vape v4
C-Add silent rotation option to clutch
D-Add silent rotation scaffold options to godbridge & tellybridge
E-Add jump every x blocks option to godbridge
F-Update blatant scaffold, it flags for a lot of things right now and could be made more "legit"
G-Add "only while holding" option/bind to legit scaffold
H-Add aim smoothing to antifireball silent aim
I-Fix autoarmor creating ghost items when using too low of a delay
J-Make block count in legit/tellybridge/godbridge scaffold only show up when holding whitelisted blocks

Minigames Suggestions

A-Add silent option to bedbreaker
B-Add ability to break closest block to bed then break bed (to bypass hypixel and other servers)
C-Update PropHunt, it literally does nothing rather than false alerting blocks (you can try using it on hypixel prophunt, it doesnt work)

Text GUI & GUI Suggestions

A-Fix Sort - Length not saving FIXED ALREADY
B-Add scale option to watermark only, it used to be bigger before the textgui update
C-Add new color themes to gui, like only a blue and green wave color
D-Make Overlays tab more visible for unexperienced people, its so hard to notice
E-Add bigger gui scale options (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/huge-massive-gui-size.44175)
F-Add scale option to notifications
G-Add animations to gui, make sliding things smoother (especially when you right click a module)
H-Add White gui color under "Gui Theme" tab, because a lot people asks me how do i get white color (you can get it by setting saturation to zero and vibrance to max)
I-Update Friends tab, add a small minecraft skin head to see who has in your friend list easier
J-Add skin spoof option to friends alias spoof
K-Fix spoof alias not working in tab/add nickhider (suggested below)
L-Add ability to move order of profiles while editing gui (like you're able to do with favorited modules)

*VAPE LITE SUGGESTIONS;*

-Render Suggestions "A, D, E"
-Combat Suggestions "A, C, D, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M"
-Utility Suggestions "G"
A-Update vape lite ingame gui, make it more modern
B-Add chams to vape lite
C-Add external tracers to vape lite
D-Add nohitdelay mod into vape lite (if its already included in autoclicker, make it that you can enable/disable it since people wants to see it as a option)
E-Add beanernet to vape lite
F-Add extra+ randomization to vape lite autoclicker
G-Add rainbow speed slider to text gui
H-Add vape lite watermark to vape lite internal text gui

Misc Suggestions

A-Add nickhider mod to legit mod gui
B-Add Snow to weather changer mod in legit mod gui
C-Add scale option to scoreboard mod, it makes scoreboard smaller & worse quality compared to vanilla one, also make it that it will stick to the left or right side of your screen because when you join a new server it resets position
D-Add Vape V4 special cape, that is only visible on your client and option to enable/disable it
E-Add Vape Partners cape with special design for each partner
F-Add rotations mod to vape v4 legit mod gui (allows you to see vape client silent rotations such as killaura and blatant scaffold)
G-Release Manthe Clicker 2.0 (with vape v4's new extra+ randomization)
H-Add support for newer versions, 1.16.5, 1.19 etc

26.04.2023 EDITED.
-Add bps (blockhits per second) to manual and auto blockhit
-Add only render last tick option for backtrack, so it will only render the real player position + the oldest tick position
-Add ability to change both Vape Lite & Vape V4 .exe file names to however we like, so it will look like we downloaded for example Anydesk instead of something named "tMOr18WQ1N.exe"
-Fix external nametags and external search not working on 3rd party clients (2d external esp works already with no issues so i guess nametags and search can also be fixed)
-Add scripting api so vape devs dont have to unpatch server bypasses, instead people in forums can make their own bypasses (that will also make forums more active)
-Make timer not mess up the whole game, vape v2 timer is smoother compared to vape v4

Also, Text GUI & GUI Suggestions "A" is fixed, thanks manthe !

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
All of the suggestions by me and @meowmeow, instead of making a mess by creating too many posts, we thought making a list for all suggestions in once is better. Also we know asking to add NeW bYpaSSes wont get us too far, so we didnt include anything like asking for a spesific server fly, bhop bypass etc.

*VAPE V4 SUGGESTIONS;*

Render Suggestions

A-Add Glow ESP to 2d esp
B-Add Vape Lite's rainbow 2d esp to vape v4 (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/rainbow-esp-for-vape-v4.42798/)
E-Add "enemy only" option to more render modules (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/enemy-only-for-more-render-modules.42387/)
F-Add NoHurtCam/Slider that lets you adjust how much the screen should shake while getting hit (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/no-hurt-cam.42381/)

Combat Suggestions

B-Add 'blatant' option to autoclicker, since autoclicker is now uncapped to 150cps. make sliders go up to 150cps by enabling this option
C-Update w-tap module, its confusing even for a experienced users. make it more simple and clever.
E-Add tooltips to randomizations for people who dont know which randomization they should use (normal = less randomization more detectable, extra+ highest randomization, bypasses better etc.)
F-Remove Sprint from combat tab and add it to legit mod gui, make it togglesprint mod. also add togglesneak option
H-Add clickassist option to autoclicker for those people who wants to click legit
M-Add tick delay to velocity (this has been suggested and accepted before but the thread got removed)

Blatant Suggestions

B-Update blink by adding only **** packet choke options (knockback packets, teleport packets for example)
D-Increase aim speed slider maximum amount in silent aura, 10 isnt enough in most situations
F-Make killaura autoclicker work based on the new extra+ randomization autoclicker, it can flag for autoclicker sometimes on strict anticheats
G-Update noslowdown, it still makes you slowdown compared to normal running/walking speed
H-Add legit safewalk (crouches when ur in the edge of a block in serverside but not clientside)
J-Add legit InvWalk option (you can only see your inventory, but cannot interact unless you stop moving)
O-Make silent killaura block while hitting when "blockhit" is disabled and you hold right click.

Utility Suggestions

A-Update AutoHotbar, let us add "Swords" as a type instead of adding all different variations of items
B-Fix Vape gui resetting after using AutoHotbar edit gui, same thing happens when you search global configs on vape v4
F-Update blatant scaffold, it flags for a lot of things right now and could be made more "legit"
J-Make block count in legit/tellybridge/godbridge scaffold only show up when holding whitelisted blocks

Minigames Suggestions

B-Add ability to break closest block to bed then break bed (to bypass hypixel and other servers)
C-Update PropHunt, it literally does nothing rather than false alerting blocks (you can try using it on hypixel prophunt, it doesnt work)

A-Fix Sort - Length not saving
B-Add scale option to watermark only, it used to be bigger before the textgui update
D-Make Overlays tab more visible for unexperienced people, its so hard to notice
E-Add bigger gui scale options (https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/huge-massive-gui-size.44175)
G-Add animations to gui, make sliding things smoother (especially when you right click a module)
H-Add White gui color under "Gui Theme" tab, because a lot people asks me how do i get white color (you can get it by setting saturation to zero and vibrance to max)
I-Update Friends tab, add a small minecraft skin head to see who has in your friend list easier
L-Add ability to move order of profiles while editing gui (like you're able to do with favorited modules)

*VAPE LITE SUGGESTIONS;*

-Utility Suggestions "G"
B-Add chams to vape lite
D-Add nohitdelay mod into vape lite (if its already included in autoclicker, make it that you can enable/disable it since people wants to see it as a option)

Misc Suggestions

C-Add scale option to scoreboard mod, it makes scoreboard smaller & worse quality compared to vanilla one, also make it that it will stick to the left or right side of your screen because when you join a new server it resets position
D-Add Vape V4 special cape, that is only visible on your client and option to enable/disable it
F-Add rotations mod to vape v4 legit mod gui (allows you to see vape client silent rotations such as killaura and blatant scaffold)
Some of these are denied already, and I disagree with some but adding 80% of these would be objectively positive.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Some of these are denied already, and I disagree with some but adding 80% of these would be objectively positive.
you can tell which ones you disagree by saying "vape v4 combat a and f suggestion" i would like to hear your thoughts

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
you can tell which ones you disagree by saying "vape v4 combat a and f suggestion" i would like to hear your thoughts
Render A - should be its own module
Combat D - pointless, unless you have a specific example of why you would need this why aim anywhere but the closest spot
Combat E - those explanations are kinda stupid, either make them more detailed or just leave them out
Blatant E - denied
Blatant I - denied
Blatant M - pointless
Blatant O - what is the point of the blockhit feature then?
Textgui H - stupid
Vape lite E - add blink not beanernet
Vape lite F - already a thing
Misc E - pointless and would be abused for content/all vape users should get the same experience
Misc G - manthe clicker is dead for a reason

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Render A - should be its own module
Combat D - pointless, unless you have a specific example of why you would need this why aim anywhere but the closest spot
Combat E - those explanations are kinda stupid, either make them more detailed or just leave them out
Blatant E - denied
Blatant I - denied
Blatant M - pointless
Textgui H - stupid
Vape lite E - add blink not beanernet
Misc E - pointless and would be abused for content/all vape users should get the same experience
For vape lite E, it will make vape lite detectable in screenshares.

*VAPE V4 SUGGESTIONS;*

Render Suggestions

A-Add Glow ESP to 2d esp

Combat Suggestions

Blatant Suggestions

Utility Suggestions

Minigames Suggestions

A-Fix Sort - Length not saving

*VAPE LITE SUGGESTIONS;*

-Utility Suggestions "G"
B-Add chams to vape lite

Misc Suggestions

I love some parts of your suggestions and how much time did it take to write?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
other clients have that why not to add it
currently there is no tooltips on randomization modes, people asks me wheter they should use normal or extra or extra+ on **** server
Blatant E - denied
Blatant I - denied
i mean no one would have thought vape is actually going to update killaura, so why not to ask for the stuff they have denied before (but must be added). maybe they will add them next time
Blatant M - pointless
meowmeow thought about this suggestion 💀 idk
im asking for to ability to block your sword manually (just like how potpvpers in 2023 blocking hits by holding their sword blocked until they can get another hit)
Textgui H - stupid
... i think white color looks cool and should be on the color themes list
i asked for the v4's new extra+ randomization. if its added already, let me switch between no randomization, extra and extra+ because why not
i thought about v4 default cape will be free to whoever bought v4 but partner capes are paid and supports creators, just like how lunar cosmetics works.
you will be able to autoclick on unsupported clients with vape v4's new extra+ randomization instead of using garbage clickers or free virusses

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
some ghost clients already has this module and they claim they can bypass screenshares
All of those clients false advertise because who is gonna spend their time and money trying to sue them for it lol but blink would make it detectable in a screenshare that's why it doesn't exist

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Most of these are fine but just a few things -

Combat D - Aim Assist targeting the head always would make it detectable (explained by samson on some thread)

Combat H - I guess this is fine but I don't see the point in click assist, even if people wanted to click legit what would be the point if they're using other modules that are more detectable than auto clicking but I guess that's ok.

Utility I - This is a server issue I think

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Combat H - I guess this is fine but I don't see the point in click assist, even if people wanted to click legit what would be the point if they're using other modules that are more detectable than auto clicking but I guess that's ok.
Clickassist is mostly useful for content creators, some people also prefer using it over autoclicker.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Clickassist is mostly useful for content creators, some people also prefer using it over autoclicker.
True, okay you have altered my view slightly on that reminding me about click sounds on stream.
Combat D - Can you name a Anticheat that is already doing that? The only name in mind is Karhu (experiemental) but other then that nothing comes to mind.
Any of them, aim lock to the head 100% of the time is easily detectable, it's not like detecting aim assist as it is currently.
Utility I - that's funny, adding a slight delay to the drop packet fixes that, so why not atleast have it as a option?
Ultimately this isn't being caused by the client itself but I guess whatever works..?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
All of those clients false advertise because who is gonna spend their time and money trying to sue them for it lol but blink would make it detectable in a screenshare that's why it doesn't exist
yeah most likely, they are irrelevant and its funny how they think their client bypasses screenshares. shit sherlock ofc it will theres only 10 people using it

femboycock

Social Credit
networking modules will not make vape more detectable in screenshares, that is completely baseless and originates from some
someone completely misinterpreting manthes words, please explain in technical aspect on how adding networking modules would create an attack vector for screeenshare tools