Vape Lite Screenshares

Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
I have been thinking about starting a YouTube channel but I don't want to get exposed, I've had Vape V4 for roughly a year now and have loved the client. Im thinking about vape lite, my only concern is it not bypassing in screenshares anymore, I've been hearing mixed results from everyone some saying that it doesn't bypass and leaves a shit ton of strings and others saying it does. Has anyone recently in the past month used Vape Lite and actually bypassed a screenshare in RBW/BWs tournaments. Alternatively I could get Drip Lite and for me it would be worth the price tag if vape lite doesn't work out.

Neycer

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I have the same doubt whether to go for vape lite or go for drip lite

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Idk where everyone is getting it doesn't bypass screenshares all those ss tools false flag stuff that's just inside windows. You can get banned for playing legit on servers that screenshare, just stop wasting your time on those lmao.

Ah yes Drip Lite:

-Massively overpriced
-autoclicker and aim assist silently flag after like 30 minutes of use
-basically abandoned
-can’t inject into any clients and buggy client sided.
-does not bypass any ss tools

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have been thinking about starting a YouTube channel but I don't want to get exposed, I've had Vape V4 for roughly a year now and have loved the client. Im thinking about vape lite, my only concern is it not bypassing in screenshares anymore, I've been hearing mixed results from everyone some saying that it doesn't bypass and leaves a shit ton of strings and others saying it does. Has anyone recently in the past month used Vape Lite and actually bypassed a screenshare in RBW/BWs tournaments. Alternatively I could get Drip Lite and for me it would be worth the price tag if vape lite doesn't work out.
I have the same doubt whether to go for vape lite or go for drip lite
Vape lite bypasses perfectly screenshares. You should stop believing every rumors you see.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
mineacidia, ghostly, rbw all of them uses echo and vape lite can bypass screenshares easily if you know how to use it (dont expect to bypass screenshares by downloading vape lite in not incognito mode chrome, running it without changing file name and deleting it without shift etc.) also before buying, you can use external nametags (health and distance option), external 2d esp, and external search (to see if they have ob on bed or not), but you need to play on forge to be able to use these external visuals. if you are going to play on lunar, you can only use external 2d esp, nametags and search wont work (internal ones work but its not obs proof)

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Idk where everyone is getting it doesn't bypass screenshares all those ss tools false flag stuff that's just inside windows. You can get banned for playing legit on servers that screenshare, just stop wasting your time on those lmao.

Ah yes Drip Lite:

-Massively overpriced
-autoclicker and aim assist silently flag after like 30 minutes of use
-basically abandoned
-can’t inject into any clients and buggy client sided.
-does not bypass any ss tools
- I may be wrong but drip lite has been getting updates recently
- Have YOU or someone you know used Vape Lite and it bypassed a screenshare recently?
- I sometimes play RBW with a friend and we occasionally do bws tourneys for fun, my friend doesn't know I cheat and the last thing I want is to get screenshared and exposed.
- Do you know if vape lite has no hit delay?
- I do agree it's very overpriced... but would be worth it for me if it's my only option
mineacidia, ghostly, rbw all of them uses echo and vape lite can bypass screenshares easily if you know how to use it (dont expect to bypass screenshares by downloading vape lite in not incognito mode chrome, running it without changing file name and deleting it without shift etc.) also before buying, you can use external nametags (health and distance option), external 2d esp, and external search (to see if they have ob on bed or not), but you need to play on forge to be able to use these external visuals. if you are going to play on lunar, you can only use external 2d esp, nametags and search wont work (internal ones work but its not obs proof)
- Yes I was going to follow this guide if it still works: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/screenshare-bypass-guide-2021.20147/
- The only thing I would need to use is 3D esp or some form of that with OBS open (I use forge)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
- Have YOU or someone you know used Vape Lite and it bypassed a screenshare recently?

- The only thing I would need to use is 3D esp or some form of that with OBS open (I use forge)
wait until i make a video getting myself screenshared to prove vape lite bypasses screenshares so you can be sure.

3d esp is not possible on external rendering i guess, but 2d esp, nametags (with distance and health options) and xray (to see if your enemy has ob on their bed) works well and also obs proof

pickledick

Social Credit
RBW uses avenge.
afaik the only known problem VL had with avenge was a false detection that they removed so it probably is fine for that. not sure if RBW even uses avenge now though because they had the false thing up for a while and kinda fucked their rep.
Do you even own drip lite lmfao
Its definitely overpriced I dont think anyone debates that at all. Its probably in the 30-40 range realistically. It leaves a lot to be desired and screensharing isnt nearly as valuable as it was 2+ years ago. Only chumps are actually buying it.
Its not abandoned currently but its been actually abandoned countless times before, the owner is an unstable junky.
The rest idk about. Last time it was abandoned though it was definitely getting silently detected on mmc at least(staff bans). Nobody screenshares so its almost impossible to actually prove if something is detected by a tool or if it bypasses a tool.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Using a USB method in 2023 will not work at all lmfao.
Then what should I do other then paying for an overpriced bypass method from a YouTuber
RBW uses avenge.
i heard everyone uses echo (including rbw)
afaik the only known problem VL had with avenge was a false detection that they removed so it probably is fine for that. not sure if RBW even uses avenge now though because they had the false thing up for a while and kinda fucked their rep.
Have any of you guys actually been screenshared on rbw recently?
wait until i make a video getting myself screenshared to prove vape lite bypasses screenshares so you can be sure.
Any idea when that will be?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
- I may be wrong but drip lite has been getting updates recently
It has nothing compared to vape
i can ask
- I sometimes play RBW with a friend and we occasionally do bws tourneys for fun, my friend doesn't know I cheat and the last thing I want is to get screenshared and exposed.
Don’t lie to your friends lmao
- Do you know if vape lite has no hit delay?
It does
- I do agree it's very overpriced... but would be worth it for me if it's my only option
If you wanna pay that much for a 100x shitter version of vape that’s on u
Do you even own drip lite lmfao
I don’t buy trash

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
i can ask
Ty
Don’t lie to your friends lmao
that's irrelevant
ok good
It has nothing compared to vape

If you wanna pay that much for a 100x shitter version of vape that’s on u
I don’t buy trash
other then the bias what makes drip lite so bad...
I assume you're talking about the Specially dude on YouTube? If so his method got leaked on the forums and it should work. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/the-best-bypass-method-2k23-bypass-any-ss.43529/
"should work?" well ty for sending it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I listed all of it in my first post, if you don’t believe me you can ask @rofl or @Alexx they know more about this stuff than me, they’ll tell you the same thing.

If I’m “wrong” by all means they are free to correct me.
It's actually no longer my impression that drip is the worst client ever, it is just not worth the price

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
other then the bias what makes drip lite so bad...
from my personal experience in drip lite its not worth it for following reasons:
1.aim assist seems kinda off, dont think it actually make sense to use it if you want to start a youtube channel cause it will be visible
2.owner is acting like a baby abandonning and unabandonning the client every 30 seconds
3. im pretty sure it silent flags mmc, and that kinda sux ngl
4. cant inject to lunar
5. lost 100$ for a client with same features vape v4 have but worse quality ://
PS: why the fuck ru currently viewing thread called "im sexually attracted to my minecraft friend how can I confess my love to her?" 💀

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
from my personal experience in drip lite its not worth it for following reasons:
1.aim assist seems kinda off, dont think it actually make sense to use it if you want to start a youtube channel cause it will be visible
2.owner is acting like a baby abandonning and unabandonning the client every 30 seconds
3. im pretty sure it silent flags mmc, and that kinda sux ngl
4. cant inject to lunar
5. lost 100$ for a client with same features vape v4 have but worse quality ://
PS: why the fuck ru currently viewing thread called "im sexually attracted to my minecraft friend how can I confess my love to her?" 💀
oh and i forgot to add. drip.gg cant bypass any ss`er that actually have more then 11 braincells, reason being it have web gui, the dumbest shit ever created. many clients advertise it as something good for some reason but its not. your web browser leaves strings and people can check wat u googlin even after few months with process hacker, so you either will have to uninstall your browser before ss (extremely sus ngl) or get banned. so if you wanted to bypass ss then dont buy it man. if you want to bypass ss with any client after downloading the client reinstall your browser (preferably uninstall it with revouninstaller)

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
oh and i forgot to add. drip.gg cant bypass any ss`er that actually have more then 11 braincells, reason being it have web gui, the dumbest shit ever created. many clients advertise it as something good for some reason but its not. your web browser leaves strings and people can check wat u googlin even after few months with process hacker, so you either will have to uninstall your browser before ss (extremely sus ngl) or get banned. so if you wanted to bypass ss then dont buy it man. if you want to bypass ss with any client after downloading the client reinstall your browser (preferably uninstall it with revouninstaller)
that's why you would open up the webgui on your phone lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.