Screenshare Bypass Guide 2021

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hello,
This guide is made to completely bypass all ss tools (MUST USE VAPE LITE), and will show you how to delete the file without it being picked up by avenge or echo.

Step 1. Downloading vape lite
The first step to downloading vape lite is to make sure that you are using incognito mode on your browser. Here is a quick guide on how to enable that for chrome:
uvFG9z0Xy1.png

2LMqbxq2II.png

Next, make sure you are using the unsigned version of vape lite, this is needed to bypass screenshares.
maBaFo8KmW.png

The final step of downloading vape lite is renaming it, and putting it on a usb drive (If you delete something off of a usb drive ss tools can't detect it, because usb's don't have a usn journal.) I suggest the name AnyDesk.exe. Make sure that the usb is formatted to fat32.

How to format a usb to fat32: !WARNING! FORMATTING A USB WILL DELETE ALL FILES ON IT

CnwQqNz7nH.png

KbMPBe1zxF.png

Make sure that the file system is FAT32, everything else is personal preference.

Once you have successfully formatted the usb and downloaded vape lite, it should look like this:

TfKs2xlKc1.png

I suggest adding some files and folders, to make the USB look more legit.

After all these steps are completed, restart your pc.

Please view my reply for the rest of the guide.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Step 2: Launching vape lite
First of all, I recommend launching vape lite before Minecraft, for ss purposes. The second thing I should mention is the minecraft version you should use. Vape lite works on many versions of the game, including lunar and badlion, but for you want to guarantee a sceenshare bypass, use 1.7.10 or 1.8.9 forge. Make sure you don't have any weird mods in your folder, that could cause a false flag on an ss tool.

The first step in launching vape lite is copying the file path. Locate vape lite on your pc, and copy the file path.

u6XmLfv87k.png

In this situation, the location would be D:\AnyDesk.exe

Now, launch task manager, by right clicking your taskbar, and selecting it.

K6Ov6MOawA.png

One is is open, press file, then launch new task.

6FcicJl2Zg.png

Once you have opened this window and have checked "Create this task with administrative privileges", press ok.

Taskmgr_PEn4bFLRsP.png

If you wish to launch vape lite before minecraft, just select the instance of minecraft you want to inject into.iQAWoYrdfX.png
Please follow my next reply for how to bypass.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Step 3: Preparing for a screenshare
This part of the guide is to be followed once you get frozen. First, close vape lite, which will initiate the self destruct. MAKE SURE YOU ARE PRESSING THE "X" AT THE TOP RIGHT, NOT USING THE HIDE FEATURE, OR YOU WILL NOT BYPASS!

EdB2cnCObR.png

Now wait about 5 seconds for the self destruct to finish. Once this is done, SHIFT DELETE the vape file. Thisis done by holding the "Shift" key on your keyboard and pressing the delete key while the vape lite file is selected. If you do this correctly, the process should look like this:

explorer_arORnBAVte.png
explorer_FecRjrtGin.png

Just press "yes" once this box pops up. Please scroll down to my next reply for the final steps.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
The folder should no longer have vape lite in it. It will now look something like this: explorer_tgBeLi9R6B.png

This is the final step. Download the real anydesk from This Link. After you download it, make a copy of it and put it in the EXACT SAME place your vape lite was in. It should now look like this:

explorer_IbgZsmUpRI.png
REMEMBER, DON’T REMOVE THE USB BEFORE THE SS

CONGRATS! You have now successfully completed the ss guide and are prepared to bypass. This guide will fully bypass all tools, including avenge, echo, and paladin, and manual ss methods. If you found this guide helpful, give it a like, and if you found any typos, or just have a suggestion, leave a comment!

Last edited:

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
The folder should no longer have vape lite in it. It will now look something like this: View attachment 2502

This is the final step. Download the real anydesk from This Link. After you download it, make a copy of it and put it in the EXACT SAME place your vape lite was in. It should now look like this:

View attachment 2503

CONGRATS! You have now successfully completed the ss guide and are prepared to bypass. This guide will fully bypass all tools, including avenge, echo, and paladin, and manual ss methods. If you found this guide helpful, give it a like, and if you found any typos, or just have a suggestion, leave a comment!
This is just dreams bypass guide Aimless is mad

ImIn4k

Social Credit
Hello,
This guide is made to completely bypass all ss tools (MUST USE VAPE LITE), and will show you how to delete the file without it being picked up by avenge or echo.

Step 1. Downloading vape lite
The first step to downloading vape lite is to make sure that you are using incognito mode on your browser. Here is a quick guide on how to enable that for chrome:
View attachment 2481

View attachment 2483

Next, make sure you are using the unsigned version of vape lite, this is needed to bypass screenshares.
View attachment 2484

The final step of downloading vape lite is renaming it, and putting it on a usb drive (If you delete something off of a usb drive ss tools can't detect it, because usb's don't have a usn journal.) I suggest the name AnyDesk.exe. Make sure that the usb is formatted to fat32.

How to format a usb to fat32: !WARNING! FORMATTING A USB WILL DELETE ALL FILES ON IT

View attachment 2485

View attachment 2486

Make sure that the file system is FAT32, everything else is personal preference.

Once you have successfully formatted the usb and downloaded vape lite, it should look like this:

View attachment 2487

I suggest adding some files and folders, to make the USB look more legit.

After all these steps are completed, restart your pc.

Please view my reply for the rest of the guide.
I have done this a few times and didnt bypassed... If they watch my MC logs in process hacker they see i opened anydesk.exe and asking why i truned of the usb or if i havent done this, they want me to open anydesk.

My new tactic is to rename vape lite into spotify.exe, and if I get ss´t, I delete the vape lite file and replace it with the original spotify file.
i didnt got ss´t since i use this tactic, maybe you or one of the other people here can tell my their experience with that or tell me other methodes wich are more usefull?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
I have done this a few times and didnt bypassed... If they watch my MC logs in process hacker they see i opened anydesk.exe and asking why i truned of the usb or if i havent done this, they want me to open anydesk.

My new tactic is to rename vape lite into spotify.exe, and if I get ss´t, I delete the vape lite file and replace it with the original spotify file.
i didnt got ss´t since i use this tactic, maybe you or one of the other people here can tell my their experience with that or tell me other methodes wich are more usefull?
That’s why you’re supposed to replace it with the real anydesk. If you follow the guide you will bypass

YeWuChen

Social Credit
“That’s why you’re supposed to replace it with the real anydesk.”I don't know what that means. Do you want me to delete vapelite and put in a real any desk?

Artificial

Social Credit
some advice, I recommend using a different program other then "AnyDesk.exe", as if everyone used the same name then they would catch on.

YeWuChen

Social Credit
[报价 = "温特苏,邮编: 96265,成员: 25705"]
一些建议,我建议使用除 “AnyDesk” 以外的其他程序。exe ”,好像每个人都使用相同的名称,那么他们就会流行起来。
[/报价]
okok,tyyyyyyyyyyyy.

magela

Social Credit
When sharing the screen, should the USB be connected to the PC or should I remove it from the PC?

Ernest29

Social Credit
If I have the lets say original "Anydesk.exe" can i put it in a different directory in the usb then when i get ss'ed just drag the original .exe into the folder replacing vape lite with it? Or can they see that I moved it?