visualglitch

Social Credit
hi v4 was recently updated for vanilla 1.16.5 but i cannot get it to inject it just crashes, i've tried using badlion and labymod4 both dont work, it gets to the loading phase and then the game crashes, i know vapev4 does not specifically support those clients but if its updated for vanilla then i should inject right am i doing something wrong or is there something i have to do. thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
hi v4 was recently updated for vanilla 1.16.5 but i cannot get it to inject it just crashes, i've tried using badlion and labymod4 both dont work, it gets to the loading phase and then the game crashes, i know vapev4 does not specifically support those clients but if its updated for vanilla then i should inject right am i doing something wrong or is there something i have to do. thanks
try lunar 1.16.5

Sheviu

Social Credit
When I injected it, play for a while when I get lucky and lunar is getting an error, but when i alt tab mc and try inject, and choose correct version in vape and and a little bit later lunar got an error

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
When I injected it, play for a while when I get lucky and lunar is getting an error, but when i alt tab mc and try inject, and choose correct version in vape and and a little bit later lunar got an error
What error did you get?