1. zennyiscool

Any good 1.16.5 clients for vape v4?

Any good 1.16.5 clients that work for vape v4??
  2. V

V4 crashes when injecting in 1.16.5

hi v4 was recently updated for vanilla 1.16.5 but i cannot get it to inject it just crashes, i've tried using badlion and labymod4 both dont work, it gets to the loading phase and then the game crashes, i know vapev4 does not specifically support those clients but if its updated for vanilla then...
  3. Max2049

different menu/modules for newer versions

I think it would be better if the vape client devs would make a separate menu for newer versions, or add modules that only appear in newer versions (1.16.5). like crystal aura or anchor aura, or I stop yapping and just deal with it.
  4. Y

Vape Lite 1.16.5 Forge mods

Hi everyone, I want to use Vape Lite on my 1.16.5 Forge. But when I inject Vape the mods stop working. I'm using VoxelMap, InventoryHud, Malilib and Optifine but Optifine works fine. VoxelMap and InventoryHud turn off when I inject and I can't use them. and after I close Vape they come back up...
  5. M

Aim assist for vape lite is buggy in 1.16.5.

1.16.5-Forge_36.2.39 JRE8 Aim assist works fine, but after a while (about five minutes) it suddenly doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows anything, hope you reach out. Thanks
  6. L

Can you inject Vape lite into Lunar 1.16.5?

Ive heard some people talking about it and i wondered if this is true
  7. B

vape lite sodium compatible

I don't know if this is possible but make vape lite sodium compatible because I feel like this would solve a multitude of problems like being able to connect to versions higher than 1.16 and being able to use clients like lunar, labymod, ect.
  8. S

how to inject vape lite on 1.16.5?

как ввести vape lite на 1.16.5? Он просто не может найти майнкрафт
  9. E

settings ig

Does anyone got good 1.16 sword pvp settings? for pvp legacy? and smps? (vape lite obviously)
  10. Matthias

Vape lite inject to 1.16?

I heard some rumors about vape lite injecting into mc 1.16? is this true or no?
  11. H

Does Vape work on 1.16.5?

Gfsrff
  12. V

lunar 1.16.5 injecting

Is it possible to inject into lunar client 1.16.5 on vape lite? I wanna cheat on smp and some 1.16 pvp servers (modified combat) but also wanna use lunar client. is there anything extra you have to do? I don’t have a pc rn so I can’t test myself.
  13. V

Auto cobweb/waterbucket on vape lite

^ Title ^ + add 1.16.5 vanilla support pls <3 ty manthe
  14. V

Vape Lite Lunar Client 1.16 ?

sorry if stupid question but just want to know if it is possible to inject vape lite into lunar client version 1.16, ive tried it and it said it needed forge so does that mean vape lite is not compatible with 1.16 vanilla yet? or is there someway of making it work. thanks
  15. B

Vape client for 1.16.4-1.16.5

I just bought vape client and was sad to see it not updated to the most recent version of minecraft when will it be updated I want to play on updated server!