V100
Ticks 0
Mode Normal
Chance 100%

Only when targeting off
Water Check on

AntiBot

NoJumpDelay
Whenever you say "sprint", you don't mean keepsprint right?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
3.1-3.3 is detectable and staff are less retarded now..? and in SUMO????????? AT 100+MS??????
Well yes and no, sigh let me explain why it doesn’t make sense.

To avoid writing paragraphs on my phone, basically you are not Hypixel’s biggest problem. They have other things like blatant modules to worry about fixing first since they ruin the experience more, people that use vape with auto clicker and aim assist with tiny amounts of reach can basically be distinguished as regular legit players.

Hypixel probably has the resources to detect that stuff but they don’t, watchdog just has a high tolerance for what’s allowed before a ban is handed to prevent false bans. Notice how servers that false ban like 10% of their players but have “good auto clicker checks” have no players. They have no players because legitimate players face punishment for no reason and the cheaters still come on top, Hypixel knows this and they aren’t stupid.

So they generally don’t care about people that use conservative settings but they will care if you get reported enough. Especially since duels is a dying game mode and they have a lot to lose by you going around with 3.3 in sumo (where you can lose in 2 hits) and getting like 100+ win streaks.

Well I ended writing paragraphs anyways.

TLDR: In general they don’t detect that stuff because it’s not their biggest problem but you were probably just reported enough by high title players that you got unlucky.